Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mattschill View Post
    Yea ik im small. U want the zoomed out version?????
    No I'm not calling you small... Lol you're a swimming, you need to be tall and lean, your goal isn't to be a bodybuilder (afaik) it's to break records in swimming. I'm just bored and posting the observation I made about your avi
    GSF crew

stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read his thread. He deserves this
    Hmm give me an example of why he deserves to be attacked by multiple people

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GatlinGSF View Post
    No I'm not calling you small... Lol you're a swimming, you need to be tall and lean, your goal isn't to be a bodybuilder (afaik) it's to break records in swimming. I'm just bored and posting the observation I made about your avi
    Yea never thought you meant to call me small but I am just small. I do really enjoy bodybuilding so right now I lift for swimming performance but as soon as I stop swimming after college ill fully take on bodybuilding.

I have really hairy nipples if you want the zoomed out version
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealerslove69 View Post
    Hmm give me an example of why he deserves to be attacked by multiple people
    Giving out wrong info and being so dense about accepting that hes wrong. He has never admitted he was wrong once.

Take that analogy someone else said: if youre a soldier anda kid that plays CoD tries to tell you and others how to do chit, what do you and your fellow soldiers do?
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stealerslove69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Giving out wrong info and being so dense about accepting that hes wrong. He has never admitted he was wrong once.

Take that analogy someone else said: if youre a soldier anda kid that plays CoD tries to tell you and others how to do chit, what do you and your fellow soldiers do?
    OK I raged a bit when he claimed 6 gfs, but he's just a kid like me lol cut him slack

GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50) GatlinGSF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea never thought you meant to call me small but I am just small. I do really enjoy bodybuilding so right now I lift for swimming performance but as soon as I stop swimming after college ill fully take on bodybuilding.

I have really hairy nipples if you want the zoomed out version
    Yeah man I was just letting you know I wasn't meaning to if it came off as that.

Question about training for swimming (I'm a lifeguard, but I really just rely on natural ability to swim and I don't train for it, have to re-certify in may so I kinda wanna kill it when the time comes). What type of training do you do? Like distances and such? My uni has a national championship swim team, so I have all the available resources to train I just don't really know where to begin. The requirement will be treading water for like 10 minutes and then 5 minutes with hands above head and swim a half mile or something in 20 minutes or so. I did it pretty quickly two years ago but I haven't swam in months so.. yeah. I also sink, so treading water is actually very hard.
    GSF crew

OK I raged a bit when he claimed 6 gfs, but he's just a kid like me lol cut him slack
    Dude im 16
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Yeah man I was just letting you know I wasn't meaning to if it came off as that.

Question about training for swimming (I'm a lifeguard, but I really just rely on natural ability to swim and I don't train for it, have to re-certify in may so I kinda wanna kill it when the time comes). What type of training do you do? Like distances and such? My uni has a national championship swim team, so I have all the available resources to train I just don't really know where to begin. The requirement will be treading water for like 10 minutes and then 5 minutes with hands above head and swim a half mile or something in 20 minutes or so. I did it pretty quickly two years ago but I haven't swam in months so.. yeah. I also sink, so treading water is actually very hard.
    We do all kinds of training. Its usually based around ~200 yards of swimming on like 70-75% intensity. Some practices are based around 100 yard swims and like 85% intensity. Sometimes theres sprint practices which I love with 50s at 100% with rest. And practices last 2 hours.

If you really want to get good at swimming I suggest getting a coach.

And yea treading for five minutes with hands above your head sounds like torture. Just practice that to get better.

And definitely work on form /efficiency

Good luck man
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

We do all kinds of training. Its usually based around ~200 yards of swimming on like 70-75% intensity. Some practices are based around 100 yard swims and like 85% intensity. Sometimes theres sprint practices which I love with 50s at 100% with rest. And practices last 2 hours.

If you really want to get good at swimming I suggest getting a coach.

And yea treading for five minutes with hands above your head sounds like torture. Just practice that to get better.

And definitely work on form /efficiency

Good luck man
    Really I just don't want to die when the time comes to getting certified... because the only cardio I've done is that I live on the 4th floor and we don't have an elevator... Nah I just only do more sprinting oriented stuff so the like half mile swim may be hard.

I don't really want to get "good" at swimming, because I have no intention to compete, just looking for advice on training on where to start.
    GSF crew

Really I just don't want to die when the time comes to getting certified... because the only cardio I've done is that I live on the 4th floor and we don't have an elevator... Nah I just only do more sprinting oriented stuff so the like half mile swim may be hard.

I don't really want to get "good" at swimming, because I have no intention to compete, just looking for advice on training on where to start.
    Well you just gotta train for what you want. 1/2 mile is like 850 yards or something so get in the pool and time yourself for that. Do some swimming where you are relaxed and breathing fully but still swimming fast. Work on your 200 and 500 also. I have practice right now so I wont see this thread until another 2 hours btw
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    Yes you are scared. You're terrified.

Everyone goes through this. I went through it. Its ok bro

First off, the guy is being sarcastic with you if you are too dumb to realize that.

And second, you reps do not matter because you are red
    1. ''Yes you are scared'' Of what I'm scared, Im not scared of some anonymous guy with no life hiding behind his computer screen.

2. He did not look sarcastic and like i said earlier i don't give a **** about reps and negs.

Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Fat2killUSA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Were not kids A kid is someone under 12 were teens.
    and believe me or not i do have 6 gfs add me on ******** and you can see pics of me kissing them *****://www.********.com/luis.whitlock1

You don't need to be tall at swimming i know a guy who is the same height as me and he is a pro swimmer but yes you need to be lean (like me) to be a good swimmer.

Originally Posted by birdwalkr2 View Post
    Fat2kill states in nutrition video to lose fat you need to burn more calories than you consume. Exact words. You have no ****in clue bruh
    Calorie Deficit+Weight training+ Lipolysis= Fat loss

Calorie Surplus+High insulin levels+Sugar+Lipogenesis= Fat gain.

Originally Posted by trs5 View Post
    There is a very good reason actually

I would compare you to a little kid that plays COD trying to tell a soldier how to do his job. Hopefully I don't need to expand on that metaphor, that kinda covers it.
    i don't play Xbox or Playstation anymore, I don't watch TV and i don't drink soda or coffee. I don't have a personal trainer, I am my own trainer, i train,Clean and Nourish my body properly for my goals and my body thanks me for doing so. You do your body good your body will serve you good.

Read his thread. He deserves this
    I have the balls to Post a thread in BB.com so that people can see my hard work and consistency and all i get is hate,
    I see Mike Chang who has a better body and Abs than me being constantly hated for no reason. seems legit

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Op =*******

;-)
    Call me Sally

Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Op =*******

;-)
    OP=@Mattschill

Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fat2killUSA View Post
    I have the balls to Post a thread in BB.com so that people can see my hard work and consistency and all i get is hate,
    I see Mike Chang who has a better body and Abs than me being constantly hated for no reason. seems legit
    LMAO this guy needs to go down in history this is just too good
    RIP Paul Walker

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP's obviously an idiot who made a full of himself on the internet. We weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you.

Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post
    OP's obviously an idiot who made a full of himself on the internet. We weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you.
    You can laugh at me all you want when your 5'10 136 lbs You should be eating more and lifting with good form and doing less aerobic activity in order to successfully gain muscle mass. When you reach 5'10 160 Lbs You will thank me for helping you and you can laugh for no reason also if you wish.

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. ''Yes you are scared'' Of what I'm scared, Im not scared of some anonymous guy with no life hiding behind his computer screen.

No I did not say you are scared of me. Why should you be scared of me? Im trying to help you.

You are scared of how your confidence and personality is and how you really are. You are scared to express your true feelings and emotions. You are just scared in general.

Its ok though I mean everyone goes through this the first time. Not a big deal

2. He did not look sarcastic and like i said earlier i don't give a **** about reps and negs.
    Then why did you +rep someone if you don't care?

Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    Then why did you +rep someone if you don't care?

Because i make my own choices.

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Op =*******

;-)
    OP=@Mattschill

LOL this make me laugh so hard.

You can laugh at me all you want when your 5'10 136 lbs You should be eating more and lifting with good form and doing less aerobic activity in order to successfully gain muscle mass. When you reach 5'10 160 Lbs You will thank me for helping you and you can laugh for no reason also if you wish.
    OK no offense but you look like a twig dude..telling someone to lift more makes you look like a beaner

You don't need to be tall at swimming i know a guy who is the same height as me and he is a pro swimmer but yes you need to be lean (like me) to be a good swimmer.
    Well how good is he? My friend is like 6'4" 220 and was in the final heat for 2012 Olympic Trials. Everybody there looks identical
    Event/Current/Goal
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who the fk wants to be like ronnie coleman you can't barely walk with his size... And to op your a stupid **** giving attention to a troll that has a negative fb

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Who the fk wants to be like ronnie coleman you can't barely walk with his size... And to op your a stupid **** giving attention to a troll that has a negative fb
    Stats 265 7'2

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Luis ramos. Its a ******** so you may find multiple accounts. He has a phuckin retarded video called "Ab punches lol" if you want to search him for that
    Why do you need to make a thread about a troll?

Originally Posted by kanko View Post
    Why do you need to make a thread about a troll?
    Some people have nothing else fun to do with their lives.