PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Advice on activity factor and dieting.

Weight: 183 pounds
    Lean Weight: 160 pounds
    Height: 6ft 1
    BMR: 1997
    Macros: 50% carbs, 30% Protein, 20% Fat (All to do with my type of training, not bodybuilding, more boxing)

I'm never sure how much activity factor I should factor into my BMR to figure out my maintenance level of calories.

At the moment I've times it by 1.55 (moderate) and feeling like I'm starving most of the time when I just want to be in a 500 cal deficit.

* At this point my maintenance calories is 3095, and i take in between 2500 and 2600 calories.

Training:

I train 3x a day for 5 days a week. All this is to build my conditioning for boxing.

Morning: Boxing work, focus mitts, bag work etc (1 and a half hours)

Midday: Hyper weight training, 9-12 reps, about 5-6 exercises (1hr to 1 and a half)

Night: Interval training or long distance work (3 mile jog)

I'm leaning out very quickly and haven't notice any loss in muscle or strength. But I'm not sure if I'm been a pussy for starving.
    Getting there