BulkUpNewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Right side overdeveloped please help

OK, so I realize there's other posts on this and I've done my reading but its still bothering me. I think its so noticeable for me because I bowled for about 5 years using only my right side. Everything on my right side is bigger: arm, shoulder, lats, back, abs. Everything. I've been doing less weight than before working on the best form I can but I still feel like my right side gets a better workout. It just doesn't make sense to me. Im trying to use a majority of dumbbells now too. Any suggestions or helpful info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pics? Also, I think the only reason why it's bothering you so much is because you're constantly thinking about it as a "problem" area. How long have you been lifting for?
    **Look better in a burka crew**

BulkUpNewbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im coming up on almost a year in a few months now.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    switch your lifts to Dumbell equivalents (i.e DB Bench, DB Shoulder Press, etc.)...
    select the weight based on your weak side
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing