sccrkp12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epiq strength? And creatine.

I'm regularly taking cellucor products No3 and C4. I'm looking for a better pump and more gains as well. I got referred to the con-cret creatine first. I asked around and heard of the new Epiq strength creatine.
    Now I'm fairly new to all the supplements and proteins, etc.
    But I can read the back of a label. The new epic creatine is formulated with beta-alanine... But sadly only has 250mg. Where as the C4 has almost 10x that amount in a single scoop(1500mg)
    Also the creatines are almost the exact same, small difference with epiq only having 750mg vs c4 1000mg.
    Again I want to reinterate that I'm new to all of this...
    I'm not entirely sure what the difference between creatine HCI(epiq) and creatine nitrate(c4) really is.
    I've researched a couple different forums on creatine, many say CEE creatine is the best.

If it helps here is a list if supplements I'm taking, any pointers or tweaks I could do to the whole "stacking" let me know.
    Cellucor P6, No3, and c4
    Syntha 6 protein and trying today wheybolic extreme 60 from GNC.
    Also from GNC men's vitamin pack (sport)
    And to finish it off twin labs amino acid pills.
    Any insight on this new epiq strength creatine would help

evidence based poster Terrimonas's Avatar
    Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Terrimonas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CEE is a terrible form of creatine. And Epiq strength is Epiqly overpriced creatine.

Twin Labs amino acid pills are also a waste of money since they are just compressed protein powder. You're paying an arm and a leg for them.

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sccrkp12 View Post
    I'm regularly taking cellucor products No3 and C4. I'm looking for a better pump and more gains as well. I got referred to the con-cret creatine first. I asked around and heard of the new Epiq strength creatine.
    But I can read the back of a label. The new epic creatine is formulated with beta-alanine... But sadly only has 250mg. Where as the C4 has almost 10x that amount in a single scoop(1500mg)
    Also the creatines are almost the exact same, small difference with epiq only having 750mg vs c4 1000mg.
    I'm not entirely sure what the difference between creatine HCI(epiq) and creatine nitrate(c4) really is.
    I've researched a couple different forums on creatine, many say CEE creatine is the best.

If it helps here is a list if supplements I'm taking, any pointers or tweaks I could do to the whole "stacking" let me know.
    Cellucor P6, No3, and c4
    You're wasting a good bit of money with that stack. For starters, stop shopping at GNC. It's extremely overpriced and they often have pushy, wrongly-informed sales people.

Supplement wise, stick to the basics:

Protein Powder
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    and a preworkout is optional (C4 is fine)

Don't put too much faith in supplements. The majority of your success will be determined by your diet. Go here for help with that: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

mjreiman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sccrkp12 View Post

Cellucor P6, No3, and c4
    The major difference is that the small amount of creatine that's in the C4 is NOT micronized creatine. It's monohydrate which can cause stomach cramps. Plus, there isn't really enough creatine in the C4 to make a difference. I am a major user of Cellucor products and I wouldn't recommend stacking the C4 and NO3 together. You never should mix nitrate products or you end up with an energy overload. I use 2 scoops of the epiq pre-workout to gain for my next MMA fight and have seen results and am retaining water with no side effects. I use P6 red not black( red contains an estrogen blocker), C4 as a pre-workout, epiq creatine, and Cellucor SuperHD stacked with Cellucor CLK (fat burner), sip on Cellucor Alpha Amino while I work out (only on intense weight training days), then take Glutamine post-workout (amazing for next day soreness, you can get a 90 capsule bottle at GNC for $13), then Optimum Nutrition protein post workout. It's confusing, but you'll get addicted pretty quick to supplements. Or just stick to the basics.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mjreiman View Post
    The major difference is that the small amount of creatine that's in the C4 is NOT micronized creatine. It's monohydrate which can cause stomach cramps. Plus, there isn't really enough creatine in the C4 to make a difference. I am a major user of Cellucor products and I wouldn't recommend stacking the C4 and NO3 together. You never should mix nitrate products or you end up with an energy overload. I use 2 scoops of the epiq pre-workout to gain for my next MMA fight and have seen results and am retaining water with no side effects. I use P6 red not black( red contains an estrogen blocker), C4 as a pre-workout, epiq creatine, and Cellucor SuperHD stacked with Cellucor CLK (fat burner), sip on Cellucor Alpha Amino while I work out (only on intense weight training days), then take Glutamine post-workout (amazing for next day soreness, you can get a 90 capsule bottle at GNC for $13), then Optimum Nutrition protein post workout. It's confusing, but you'll get addicted pretty quick to supplements. Or just stick to the basics.
    First you bumped a 7 month old thread lol. Second the creatine in C4 is creatine nitrate (unless you are canadian) and it is in there for pumps more than creatine benefits. 3rd, the reason to not stack nitrates is because they lower blood pressure, not energy overload. 4th, no need for glutamine, it does not decrease muscle soreness, but may be useful for gut health.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243