koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)

OMG MY FIRST raANKED GAME

Wtf im going jaax hyper carry pls no dongerino first blood flasharuni
    <Made by Koloxoid>

CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    which one of you mother ****ers name is "AestheticLifeSrs"

im calling u the phuck out *******, i saw ur ass ingame using misc lingo and didnt say chit

show urself queer

corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000) corvade is just really nice. (+1000)
    is this some ****in league of legennds chit?

fulk that game negus

CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CurlDontSquat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    hey koloxid looks like u called me out on one of ur threads last night

UMAD? 1V1 ME ON SHOWDOWN ILL WRECK YE KUNT SWEAR ON ME MUM

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    kolo please vanish teemo's existence.

any1 know koloxid's username ima add his fa kunt azz and then rekk him in showdown L0000000L

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SquatAlotBrah View Post
    kolo please vanish teemo's existence.
    lol i did ban him idk how to play against him unless i do some ranged top but i havent played any of those

i went jax and was pretty even in my lane against singed, he eventually won though once YASUO FED LEBLANC 1/8 BY THE END OF LANING PHASE HOLY **** ****

first match lost
    wish me luck on my next ones
    <Made by Koloxoid>

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    lol i did ban him idk how to play against him unless i do some ranged top but i havent played any of those

i went jax and was pretty even in my lane against singed, he eventually won though once YASUO FED LEBLANC 1/8 BY THE END OF LANING PHASE HOLY **** ****

first match lost
    wish me luck on my next ones
    ok kolo goodluck! you can do destroy em!

Originally Posted by SquatAlotBrah View Post
    ok kolo goodluck! you can do destroy em!
    WOW some guy called top but i was ahead of him in picks so i picked jax and he went panth LOL so i junged went 12/6 got carried by a yasuo actually. jung is fun but i need to be better about ganks i think i tried to help my tea too much when i should have just farmed on my own. goodthing these ppl all suk
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anonmouze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go diana hole

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    why did you pick jax and not shyv/mundo/nasus

pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pecsbrah96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    mundo/
    mundo... uwotm8 lol

malphite top lane master race checkin in
    Poverty delts crew
    Melbourne Misc Crew
    NZ Crew

instagram: kev_wang1
    SC: kevwang1

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    mundo is a beast right now but Kolo is probably in wood 5 so it wont matter

why did you pick jax and not shyv/mundo/nasus
    i only have nasus but nasus and mundo were banned raid boss shyvana is too expensive im poverty IP
    Originally Posted by pecsbrah96 View Post
    mundo... uwotm8 lol

malphite top lane master race checkin in
    malphite hehehehe
    mundo is a beast right now but Kolo is probably in wood 5 so it wont matter
    paper 3
    <Made by Koloxoid>

JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    League of Legends is retardedly easy, looks terrible and is terrible, I play Heroes of Newerth and played my first game of LoL, went mid and ****ing dominated... game is beyond easy

pls no neg