Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Well for instance...go look up 'mr hands'. He's a guy that used to be kind of a internet fetish star. He was a middle aged guy into fuking horses. His last video was of him in a bar getting fuked by a horse and he ended up dying of internal injuries from the giant horse hose.

There are tons of stories of people that attempt to have sex with dolphins and end up getting really messed up from it.

Girls who have actual intercourse with dogs for instance, usually find out about 'the knot' after its too late..and regret that one.

The knot? You mean the dog ends up proposing to her?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    What happens if the tiger thinks it's a male tiger trapped inside a female tigers body?
    This happens a lot in the animal kingdom, a LOT!

Much more so than with humans.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Well for instance...go look up 'mr hands'. He's a guy that used to be kind of a internet fetish star. He was a middle aged guy into fuking horses. His last video was of him in a bar getting fuked by a horse and he ended up dying of internal injuries from the giant horse hose.

There are tons of stories of people that attempt to have sex with dolphins and end up getting really messed up from it.

Girls who have actual intercourse with dogs for instance, usually find out about 'the knot' after its too late..and regret that one.
    This just comes down to being informed about what you are doing. We don't make all risky behavior illegal. We could have educational videos and whatnot. Start in grade school so the kids know what kinds of animals are safe, and how to participate in appropriate zoophiliac behavior with them.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol...yeah something like that

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    We don't ban human sex because of intraspecies disease transfer.
    That's because, as far as I know,

1) It can't give rise to new viruses and new diseases
    2) An animal can't understand the repercussions and risks of its actions for its species or its partner's
    I rate it 9/11

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    That's because, as far as I know,

1) It can't give rise to new viruses and new diseases
    So far this is the only legit objection I've seen. But I'd need to see some data, and that safe sex practices couldn't prevent the problem.
    But even if this were true we now have efficient government bureaucracies and enlightened policy-makers to minimize the frequency of public health catastrophes like new disease. We can simply print some pamphlets and distribute condoms to prevent the spread of disease.

2) An animal can't understand the repercussions and risks of its actions for his species or his partner's
    Animals don't understand the repercussions of being coaxed into the doggy pound either to be euthanized. This is an irrelevant objection. And like my boi Dr. Peter Singer says:

Utilitarian philosopher and animal liberation author Peter Singer argues that zoophilia is not unethical so long as it involves no harm or cruelty to the animal[117] (see Harm principle). In the article "Heavy Petting,"[118] Singer argues that zoosexual activity need not be abusive, and that relationships could form which were mutually enjoyed. Singer and others have argued that people's dislike of bestiality is partly caused by irrational speciesism and anthropocentrism.[119][120] Because interspecies sex occurs in nature,[121] and because humans are animals,[122] supporters argue that zoosexual activity is not "unnatural" and is not intrinsically wrong.[81][123]
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol not sure if srs, but:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulbus_glandis
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    So far this is the only legit objection I've seen. But I'd need to see some data, and that safe sex practices couldn't prevent the problem.
    But even if this were true we now have efficient government bureaucracies and enlightened policy-makers to minimize the frequency of public health catastrophes like new disease. We can simply print some pamphlets and distribute condoms to prevent the spread of disease.
    Fair enough. It's true though that I don't think it's that compelling of an argument.

Animals don't understand the repercussions of being coaxed into the doggy pound either to be euthanized. This is an irrelevant objection. And like my boi Dr. Peter Singer says:
    You mean, in order to eat meat? If so, then there could be a different moral judgment in terms of fulfilling the need to eat VS the need to fuark. lol
    I rate it 9/11

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Well don't viruses and bacteria mutate and multiply at the same rate as viruses and bacteria in other species? If so, then the human body is already being exposed to new communicable diseases on a daily basis.

wouldn't the exposure to new viruses and bacteria potentially be beneficial to humans as our immune system will become further developed and able to fight off new types of diseases when we're older?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rather the base of the docs cock swells up to the size of a baseball to increase the chances of procreation.

You mean, in order to eat meat? If so, then there could be a different moral judgment in terms of fulfilling the need to eat VS the need to fuark. lol
    I don't see why. I eat to gratify myself. Especially meet. I could survive without eating animals (in fact as we start growing meat in the lab this will become more true than ever). Why can't I also gratify my sexual urges with an animal in a way that causes no harm or cruelty. Many animals (from the limited literature I've read so far) actually seem to enjoy the attention they get during sexual contact with humans.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post

Strong kegels.

Now I know the type of exercises my dog does in his free time.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I don't see why. I eat to gratify myself. Especially meet. I could survive without eating animals (in fact as we start growing meat in the lab this will become more true than ever).
    Sure, but it's much harder. You'd have to do a rigorous research to understand how to optimize your diet if you go vegan. That coupled with the fact that you die if you don't eat doesn't make it that analogous to sex in my eyes.

I don't agree that they can give consent, so what's left to figure out or argue over is whether it's okay or not to kill animals in order to feed ourselves. I think it's going to become more and more ''wrong'' (even I personally don't give a chit because I often work with anthropocentric moral axioms) as nutrition science gets more advanced.
    I rate it 9/11

Strong kegels.

Now I know the type of exercises my dog does in his free time.
    Never observed a male dog trying to get free while he's stuck?

It's quite a sight.

So far this is the only legit objection I've seen.
    May i ask, honestly, why you don't consider consent (or rather the lack thereof) to be a legit objection?

I mean, we do agree (i hope) that it's a legit objection to rape and paedophilia, right? So why does this go out the window when it comes to animals? An animal cannot legally consent and that is also why statutory rape and paedophilia is illegal even with "consenting" victims.

Sure, but it's much harder. You'd have to do a rigorous research to understand how to optimize your diet if you go vegan. That coupled with the fact that you die if you don't eat doesn't make it that analogous to sex in my eyes.
    The point is that there are tons of things we do with animals without their consent. Consent is irrelevant because human practices (hunting, laboratory testing, artificial insemination, and slaughtering animals for meat) do not involve the consent of the animal. All of those practices are either for the benefit of humans, or for the pleasure of humans.

The point is that there are tons of things we do with animals without their consent. Consent is irrelevant because human practices (hunting, laboratory testing, artificial insemination, and slaughtering animals for meat) do not involve the consent of the animal. All of those practices are either for the benefit of humans, or for the pleasure of humans.
    I understand, but it's still consistent to judge different ends differently in terms of morality and, thus, judge the means by which they are achieved more harshly or more lightly.

It certainly is a gray area though, no doubt about it.

I will have to think about it more, maybe I'm not as anthropocentric as I initially thought.
    I rate it 9/11

I understand, but it's still consistent to judge different ends morally differently and, thus, judge the means by which they are achieved more harshly or more lightly.

It certainly is a gray area though, no doubt about it.

I will have to think about it more, maybe I'm not as anthropocentric as I initially thought.
    What about animals that take the initiative? Why should they be stopped if the human is willing?

What about animals that take the initiative? Why should they be stopped if the human is willing?
    Lulz! I personally don't think taking the initiative gives us a free-pass for non-intervention. If someone's about to jump off a bridge or eat some rotten food, I will stop him even though he's taking the initiative.
    I rate it 9/11

Lulz! I personally don't think taking the initiative gives us a free-pass for non-intervention. If someone's about to jump off a bridge or eat some rotten food, I will stop him even though he's taking the initiative.
    An animal pleasuring itself with a willing human (with the animal initiating, and the human making sure no physical harm is done) is not comparable to a suicide, which assuredly results in harm or death.

An animal pleasuring itself with a willing human (with the animal initiating, and the human making sure no physical harm is done) is not comparable to a suicide, which assuredly results in harm or death.
    I didn't say they were equivalent. It's just an analogy to show that just because someone's taking the inititiative doesn't mean we shouldn't intervene. If my son wants to hop on drugs or if my daughter wants to do porn or go out dressing up as a hoe, trust me I'm going to try and do something about it.

They're just example of intervention/prevention.
    I rate it 9/11

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The further our species gets from the ideal of a nuclear family consisting of father, mother and children the worse it is for society. To have potential fathers and mothers finding other sources of sexual gratification outside of marriage is to break down the bonds of marriage and weaken the family. Sex is one of the driving forces IMO for bringing men and women together, particularly for the man. If that need for sex is satisfied by our animal friends then the need for men to be with women is weakened and fathers/boyfriends have less of a reason to stay in a committed marriage/dating relationship. The nuclear family gets broken down and we have a much less ideal environment for raising kids which leads to a whole host of societal ills like we see in some inner cities.

Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    The further our species gets from the ideal of a nuclear family consisting of father, mother and children the worse it is for society. To have potential fathers and mothers finding other sources of sexual gratification outside of marriage is to break down the bonds of marriage and weaken the family. Sex is one of the driving forces IMO for bringing men and women together, particularly for the man. If that need for sex is satisfied by our animal friends then the need for men to be with women is weakened and fathers/boyfriends have less of a reason to stay in a committed marriage/dating relationship. The nuclear family gets broken down and we have a much less ideal environment for raising kids which leads to a whole host of societal ills like we see in some inner cities.
    So what? If i make a million a week and have 92 children i can feed them all, the key here is responsibility and having a sense of it is something that is far beyond any Mormon idea.

sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ImproperOne View Post
    So what? If i make a million a week and have 92 children i can feed them all, the key here is responsibility and having a sense of it is something that is far beyond any Mormon idea.
    There is more to raising kids than feeding and providing for them financially. My response was inline with mainstream conservative family values. I'm not sure why you bring Mormonism into any of this or try to insinuate that being responsible is beyond Mormonism, lol.

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    There is more to raising kids than feeding and providing for them financially. My response was inline with mainstream conservative family values. I'm not sure why you bring Mormonism into any of this or try to insinuate that being responsible is beyond Mormonism, lol.
    It's a bizarre thread but I agree with you on this one.

And it's kind of the point I was trying to make in post #15, certain things like marriage, monogamy, you can make a good secular case for.

"There is more to raising kids than feeding and providing for them financially" - 100% true.

Good job sawoobley.

Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mutumbo000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's probably all types of diseases. Keep sticking your dick in animals though and as long as you're wearing a condom you'll be fine...
    Training Journal-
    http://www.adarq.org/progress-journals-experimental-routines/2013-journal-becoming-an-advanced-athlete/
    Adarq.org We Run This

100m- 11.37 FAT
    200m- 23.15 FAT

Eat Fast Food Everyday But I'm Still Lean Crew
    I have in me the blood of the oldest living civilisation on earth

^Wow, we agreed on something. I took a screenshot for posterity and proof I'm not just imaging this.

ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausluke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're trying to exaggerate how far tolerance has come with this pathetic question right?

why don't you go **** a bible and pray to your fake god you gullible fool

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know but last year or 2 ago there was like a 30 something year old man who was caught doing things to his female dog, he was a fat mustached slob and it was sickening they showed a picture of him lying on a leather couch in a white bathrobe with his dog with him.... just the thought disturbs me to this day.

dude was ****ed in the head bro.