Page 179 of 182 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 5452
    For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by apo99 View Post
    future baldo here,

been on fin 3 years now, very little sides,

hairloss has been frozen since then.

Stuck at a solid NW 2.5, considering adding rogaine soon.
    Lucky brah.

I however, am prob fuarked. I hear everyone about embracing baldness. But honestly if I have a non-crazy alternative available f that. I have a big head that prob won't look great bald, and have/had great long thick hair that chicks love.

Been taking fin for 2 years. Started very gradually and have kept upping it to almost 2.5mg EOD now. In the last 6 months I've added dut, .5mg EOD as well. I think it may have slowed it down (my dad and uncles were already way worse at my age) but the hairloss seems unstoppable. If anything my crown has been stopped or at least significantly slowed down. But my hair line? Totally screwed. I mean it's receded to the point now of just looking awful without careful comb over. I guess the good news is I haven't really experienced side effects besides maybe some mental fog every now and then. Erections I've noticed have gotten a bit harder but it hasn't stopped me at all.

I'm adding some DHT blocking and growth stimulating regenpure shampoos to my stack now, and seriously looking into a mesotherapy session to try and regain some lost ground. Will take any other recs too. This is probably my last stand before I say screw it and shave. Ideally I'd like to regain my hair line a bit and maintain for at least the next few years. Going bald b4 30 just sucks.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Lucky brah.

I however, am prob fuarked. I hear everyone about embracing baldness. But honestly if I have a non-crazy alternative available f that. I have a big head that prob won't look great bald, and have/had great long thick hair that chicks love.

Been taking fin for 2 years. Started very gradually and have kept upping it to almost 2.5mg EOD now. In the last 6 months I've added dut, .5mg EOD as well. I think it may have slowed it down (my dad and uncles were already way worse at my age) but the hairloss seems unstoppable. If anything my crown has been stopped or at least significantly slowed down. But my hair line? Totally screwed. I mean it's receded to the point now of just looking awful without careful comb over. I guess the good news is I haven't really experienced side effects besides maybe some mental fog every now and then. Erections I've noticed have gotten a bit harder but it hasn't stopped me at all.

I'm adding some DHT blocking and growth stimulating regenpure shampoos to my stack now, and seriously looking into a mesotherapy session to try and regain some lost ground. Will take any other recs too. This is probably my last stand before I say screw it and shave. Ideally I'd like to regain my hair line a bit and maintain for at least the next few years. Going bald b4 30 just sucks.
    Get a hair system dude.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lucky brah.

Have you considered hair transplant?

How old are you? I hear you it sucks, but at least when you're bald you don't have to worry about it anymore.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's the best way to stop the balding? I'm starting to show so signs of a thinning hairline. Or is it too late?
    The Misc is where I'm from, but it's not what I am

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AlvinDavenport View Post
    What's the best way to stop the balding? I'm starting to show so signs of a thinning hairline. Or is it too late?
    Nothing stops The Reaper, except for Death.

Nuggets of Wisdom

AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=RonaldMcflurry;1582431531]Nothing stops The Reaper, except for Death.

Got dam. Time to hang myself.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RonaldMcflurry has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [QUOTE=AlvinDavenport;1582431591]
    Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Nothing stops The Reaper, except for Death.

Got dam. Time to hang myself.
    SMP looks good, and they have ridiculously nice and undetectable toupees/hair systems these days if you have the money to keep them styled every week or two.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) apo99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lucky brah.

Im just hopping i can keep my hair until im 30-32, then il go full hair transplant
    100% spartan-
    cxbl paintball-
    fortune only comes once, but misfortune keeps on coming-
    eliniko crew

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can hop on Finasteride (propecia). I took it for 2 years and had amazing results.

But the side effects were unbearable. Make sure you are fully aware of the risk.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    You can hop on Finasteride (propecia). I took it for 2 years and had amazing results.

But the side effects were unbearable. Make sure you are fully aware of the risk.
    What side effects did you have?

mohitsinghdlh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face The Ultimate Hair Loss Survival Guide For Men (FAQ)

Hair loss is becoming more common and is occurring for many men at a younger age.

FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FStyla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You want to maintain good hair brahs? Then stop fukkin around with drugs including caffeine SRS... stops your body from absorbing vitamins and minerals which your hair needs and also constricts blood vessels. Also stop having hot showers which constantly remove your hairs natural oils and dries your scalp out, have cold showers. Eat healthy, get enough zinc and other minerals/vitamins like biotin and limit stress. Obviously a lot of it is due to genetics but this can limit the damage. I'm against taking fin, fukk messing with your bodies hormones srs.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Forget it.
    If it happens it happens.
    People waste time and money to shave their body hair off.
    And others spend time and money to keep hair growing.

In Europe people get tanned.
    In Asia people use whitening cream.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quite an amazing read and thread. The OP stopped using finasteride because he had side effects? Quite crazy, when he was so convinced by the official studies and his own research, the chance of that happening was so low.

Wish it was sideless.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, been shaving my head for 24 years now...never felt an issues with losing my hair. When the reaper started sowing, I cleared the field.

Sack up on move on you whining fukkin "men"

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    LOL, been shaving my head for 24 years now...never felt an issues with losing my hair. When the reaper started sowing, I cleared the field.

Sack up on move on you whining fukkin "men"

Looks are more important than ever for young men. You wouldn't understand, that's normal you haven't grown up in the social media era.

EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EdwardTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Looks are more important than ever for young men. You wouldn't understand, that's normal you haven't grown up in the social media era.
    I didn't get into a serious relationship until 2009, married in 2012. Up until then, I was enjoying single life and all the fukkin 20 to 25 year olds that came with it.

Through the 2,000's I was very active with numerous young chicks who lived on social media. I was a bald the whole time. You are the only one holding yourself back.

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    I didn't get into a serious relationship until 2009, married in 2012. Up until then, I was enjoying single life and all the fukkin 20 to 25 year olds that came with it.

Through the 2,000's I was very active with numerous young chicks who lived on social media. I was a bald the whole time. You are the only one holding yourself back.
    I agree there's some truth in what you say. But it's hard to understand at your age how INCREDIBLEY hard the world has changed because of social media, internet. Pre 2010 was the golden age.

Balding for a young man in contemporary western world is a death sentence. Being ugly or under average is. Why are almost 1/3 of young american men between 18-30 years old virgins/incels?

Wish you were right though.

jazz121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there are many methods, I will post a thread today as I use topical Finesteride and 15% minoxidil.

The times I also train and use supplements that increase DHT, I tend to add topical Spironolactone and Nizoral shampoo.

jazz121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post

You tried topical finesteride? I use topical and works great no sides.

Bump new article about fina side effects by reuters:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...recy-propecia/

Conclusion: Vioxx (look it up) and these new findings make it clear the official studies of Merck are not to be trusted.

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jazz121 View Post
    Hey there are many methods, I will post a thread today as I use topical Finesteride and 15% minoxidil.

The times I also train and use supplements that increase DHT, I tend to add topical Spironolactone and Nizoral shampoo.
    why use topical fin over topical duta? Have you experienced regrowth on topical fun alone? What’s your method of creating liquid finasteride?
    Last edited by FrankCostanza; 10-08-2019 at 04:29 AM.
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    27 years old with temple recession on both sides. Right side a little more so.

Bought 90 1mg fin tablets. Going to start taking 0.5mg daily. Don’t care about loss of libido as being bald would make me celibate anyway (with any good looking girl I’d actually want to be with). Don’t care about erectile problems either.

I am however a little concerned with the impact blocking DHT will have on my CNS and on my brains stress receptors. Although I feel stressed as hell dealing with balding too. Any advice from guys on how fin impacts this area and is it something strong enough to not take it at all?

I’m going to see my doctor and ask some questions before starting. Any questions I should ask specifically?

If POTUS Donald Trump and his doctor has been taking Fin for decades then I can’t see how it can be so bad. I think a lot of people are paranoid and have placebo.

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a former poster in this thread....

Do yourselves all a favor and get out the #0 clippers already. Ho lee fuk can't believe I avoided this so long. Just own it brahs.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naitchin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    As a former poster in this thread....

Do yourselves all a favor and get out the #0 clippers already. Ho lee fuk can't believe I avoided this so long. Just own it brahs.
    How am I supposed to get chix with a shaved bald head though?

imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imbored21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    been on fin for 2 months and it is magic. my temples are coming back strong. feel like i can **** the whole world.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbored21 View Post
    been on fin for 2 months and it is magic. my temples are coming back strong. feel like i can **** the whole world.
    I know that feel. Instead of waking up every day worrying about how much hair you're going to lose and how many steps you're closer to going completely bald, you wake up looking in the mirror and see regrowth and every day is a step closer to more hair until you achieved max regrowth and then simply maintain.
    You'll regrow most hair between 3-6 months. Love seeing those tiny hairs spring up.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    I know that feel. Instead of waking up every day worrying about how much hair you're going to lose and how many steps you're closer to going completely bald, you wake up looking in the mirror and see regrowth and every day is a step closer to more hair until you achieved max regrowth and then simply maintain.
    You'll regrow most hair between 3-6 months. Love seeing those tiny hairs spring up.
    Wait max regrowth is within the first 3-6 months? I read it can take 6 months to even start srs.

Is your regrowth on the hairline or the top of the head? I’m only receeding on my hairline. Everything else is thick, solid, tight.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Naitchin View Post
    Wait max regrowth is within the first 3-6 months? I read it can take 6 months to even start srs.

Is your regrowth on the hairline or the top of the head? I’m only receeding on my hairline. Everything else is thick, solid, tight.
    They say you get the most results in 3-6 months. But i've seen a dude on youtube who logged his progress, claim that his hair was still getting thicker 1 year later. So who knows.
    And in terms of regrowth location, they say the most regrowth is at the crown but personally i just suffer from a receding hairline, so for me, i can see hairs growing in the temples and at the front in the middle where it thinned out. Although it might not be as much regrowth as at the crown normally.

If the regrowth is really visible in a few months, i'll post a transformation picture.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    They say you get the most results in 3-6 months. But i've seen a dude on youtube who logged his progress, claim that his hair was still getting thicker 1 year later. So who knows.
    And in terms of regrowth location, they say the most regrowth is at the crown but personally i just suffer from a receding hairline, so for me, i can see hairs growing in the temples and at the front in the middle where it thinned out. Although it might not be as much regrowth as at the crown normally.

If the regrowth is really visible in a few months, i'll post a transformation picture.
    Thanks for info.

Have you had any sides?