MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrcsBud2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

routine for hurt lower back.

So i hurt my lower back on a warm up set and instead of sticking with heavy compound movements, ive decided to use lighter weights and different lifts for about a month.

I want to go back to deads, but i dont think hurting my back at 22 is worth it.

So are there any good routines out there for ppl with bad lower backs?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    A month?? Muscle strains put me out by a few days max.

And you got injured on a warmup?? I suspect you have a glass back. You need to work on that or it will keep coming back to haunt you.

In the short term, work on high reps isolation exercises for your lower back like cable pullthroughs, weighted hypers etc. Do 2-3 sets of 15-20 not to failure twice a week.

Reintroduce squats and deads (get back on the horse) ASAP. Start light (do a reset) and work back up, video your form to check lumbar position. Stretch of necessary. Do extra core exercises and keep doing the low back isolations.