Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Treeleaves has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Typical so typical.

Have sex unprotected then worry about diseases and pregnancy afterwards

Have sex while there's two kids in the same room

both you bishes are nasty
    U mahd

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jagshemash View Post
    this, if you have enough advice/knowledge to drop on us then create a thread so more people will benefit
    Do people really need a tutorial on how to get laid on a cruise? lol... if so there's some sad dudes on here.

mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000) mac2118 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when you write up the "how to get laid on a cruise" thread.. make sure to include the part about ****ing mexican's, thinking they're pregnant, then going to an online forum and asking how to get them to take plan b. we might need that. then ask if anyone would like a thread created on how to get laid on a cruise.

fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000) fwwe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UGK4lyfe View Post
    Do people really need a tutorial on how to get laid on a cruise? lol... if so there's some sad dudes on here.
    Don't you know? This guy is Don Juan here, ready to save all our souls one misc pic of a naked girl sleeping at a time.

Not to mention showing us how to do so on the most poverty of vacations of all time. Cruises are for old fat people and retard Don Juans. And obviously ugly fat sluts.

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by mac2118 View Post
    when you write up the "how to get laid on a cruise" thread.. make sure to include the part about ****ing mexican's, thinking they're pregnant, then going to an online forum and asking how to get them to take plan b. we might need that. then ask if anyone would like a thread created on how to get laid on a cruise.
    way ahead of you brah.

guess you were the old guy in the corner bobbing his head sippin a mai tai with his hand in his pockets eh?
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    Left Handed Master Race Crew
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew
    I would hurt you so bad if you step to me irl because I don't estat unlike you

My Pussy is wetter than a rain forest

-=Future True Natty King under construction=-

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Banging a girl raw, no matter who the girl is is a recipe for disaster

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    I only had to take it once and this was YEARS ago. It was 2 pills. Maybe they have different kinds now.
    Plan B is now one pill. One dose. They changed the formula a few years ago.

There is a "week after" pill that just got approved in the EU.

Plan B interrupts ovulation, fertilization, and implantation. It works pretty well. As long as she doesn't have an embryo implanted in her uterus you're good to go. Even if you fertilized an egg it still needs to travel through the last stretch of her Fallopian tube to her uterus to implant. (Most fertilization occurs in the Fallopian tube then it travels down to thee uterus to implant)

And to the people confused about a woman's cycle and her most fertile periods:

- it is a well known fact that a woman can not get pregnant well she is menstruating (bleeding, usually this is what girls mean by "on her period")

- ovulation occurs generally 7 days after her period is over. Sperm can be viable for about 2 days in a woman. Same for an egg. So there's about a 3 day windown on each side of ovulation that leaves you open to pregnancy.

In layman terms: having sex on her period is pretty foolproof. One week after the END of her period is the danger zone. Basically don't ejaculate inside of her like an idiot of she isn't on the pill anywhere between one week to two weeks after her period.

Condoms are practically fool proof but have a lot of user error. You have to use them correctly. Which most men do. And it's even better to use a condom and an oral contraceptive for the woman. But with a trusted partner an oral contraceptive is more than enough.

There. That should educate some of you, and alleviate some anxiety that you all have illegitimate babies out there somewhere.

Most conceptions end in spontaneous abortion anyway.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    Repped
    I Am Best Natural Athlete Long Time Dedicated: 9 Months of Lifting With Little Amount of Breaks
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thesavagepony View Post
    So I had lots of very interesting sex with a girl, beginning three hours after I met her. I am worried that... idk, I think she may be pregnant. Will she listen if I straight up say uhh... you need to take plan b asap?

We met on a mexican vacation and the sex was not all condom'ed up. Looking for srs advice I'm too young to be a baby daddy .

She lives hours away and realistically we will probably never see each other again. So basically I need to text her something that will guarantee she eats some plan b. And this is the third day since we started having a good time, so time is short.

Also in what stage of a womens cycle is the safest for unprotected sex? Closer to the period right?
    step 1: wear a condom

step 2: see step 1

For the record, she's not fat at all. Flexible and thick and inexperienced.
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

She said she was going to get some plan b so I've done everything possible.
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

Wait wait wait what if she didn't take plan b...
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

**** brahs i have std
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op in 2 years

Who woulda thought u could get std from 1 night stands...

Well once you get one you gotta catch em all
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotableGent has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Raw dawg, not even once

But dem feels doe

Current squat 205x15 SquatTillSenile's Avatar
    SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Who woulda thought u could get std from 1 night stands...

Well once you get one you gotta catch em all
    What are you rockin brah?
    *WK Kelly Rowland on sight crew*

Dat dere sickening

[*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew

aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aaabelian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what cruise did you go on brah and who did you book through?

Current squat 205x15 SquatTillSenile's Avatar
    SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol that's barely a thing
    *WK Kelly Rowland on sight crew*

Dat dere sickening

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the record, she's not fat at all. Flexible and thick and inexperienced.

ahahahahahahahah

no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

op?

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    ahahahahahahahah
    thick meaning ass and teds. the funny part is actually the inexperienced part, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9440601&page=2
    [*TrapShoulders Crew*]
    Badass Scar Crew
    Arrogant Crew
    Self Important Crew