Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50) AestheticGods will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's my experience one day

-so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school

SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000) SteamedPotato is just really nice. (+1000)
    Once its over, you will be mad that you freaked out, its not as bad as you think it will be.

Trust me, I was like that before.

BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why are you getting upset about this brah? 5 minutes. Out of a 1440 minute day. Out of a 10080 minute week. Come on brah, you'll be fine. Do you know what you're talking about?

Look at my stats, when I have to do speeches, I feel like people make fun at my jiggle. But the fact of the matter is bro, if you know what you're talking about, it shouldn't be that difficult. What's your major also if I might ask?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

*Always pick 5 crew*

zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakapop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All about practice brah. This is my process for presentations.

1. While looking at the material, type out a stream-of-consciousness script of what you think you'll say. THIS IS NOT A REAL SCRIPT, it's just to identify potential gaps and hesitations. If you can't think if what you're going to say when you have some time to type, you won't be able to think of it on the spot, under pressure

2. Without the material, run through the entire presentation/speech. Pick different starting points on each iteration so you don't just get really good at the beginning and forget parts of the middle (easy mistake to make).

3. Run through the material while looking in a mirror. It's the closest thing to mimicking eyes looking at you as you can get (and it works pretty well). You can also identify any bad body language.

For someone who doesn't do much public speaking, this could take about 1-2 hours for a 5 minute speech (this time gets much shorter once you get better at it), but the time is worth it. Not much of a better feeling than nailing a presentation.
    "The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ATT82121 View Post
    cotdamnit OP. pull ur pants down, cup your balls and say to yourself, "i'm a man"

if you don't believe in yourself, fukkin squeeze down hard and rip your balls out
    This is good advice. OP are you a man or a mouse? All of the stuff you're worried about is simply in your own head. Stop being a *******. Men your age used to have to fight in wars. You don't think they wouldn't have swapped their position for yours in a heartbeat? Cup balls, roar and get on with it.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500) squatonmyface is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    please help brahs, i dont know if im gonna make it. have to do a short presentation in front of small class today, but im already getting flu like symptoms

-woke up in a cold sweat several times during the night
    -barely got any sleep
    -keep trying to practice the speech but it just makes me more nervous and anxious
    -shaking as i type this
    -Palms are sweaty
    -Knees weak, arms are heavy
    -Vomit on my sweater already
    -Moms spaghetti
    wot m8
    **Misc Sink Urination Crew**
    **Mod Negged Me Crew**
    **Forever Red Crew**

Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Sixpack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mom's Spaghetti
    We become who we believe we are.

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you know the content, you will be fine. Most peoples nerves stem from having not properly prepared notes and being versed in a subject. If you are confident in what you are saying there is no reason tobe nervous.

Also what everyone else has said, most people hate presenting. Just think of it as 5 minutes in the grand scheme of things, insignificant.
    Last edited by csaesthetics; 11-04-2013 at 02:09 PM.
    Questions? PM Me.

Guido Gorilla Juicehead speedas's Avatar
    speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) speedas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If this is for college don't worry about it, it might seem like a big deal speaking to a lot of people from where you're standing but pretty much nobody apart from the professor gives a ****. Just make sure you actually know what you're talking about (in case the professor/someone in the audience asks questions)

Good luck!

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuark brahs, leaving now. feel like im going to **** myself. will provide updates

GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GlassMoon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GermanLifter View Post
    fuark brahs, leaving now. feel like im going to **** myself. will provide updates
    dont forget your spaghetti
    See user title srs

Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frenzy1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My first ever speech was in front of 150 people. Booze, grab that mic like you know what you're doing and pace around like a comedian. All good.

SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're alpha you don't need to worry.. But you are worrying aren't you? I rest my case.

DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatMurse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    collapse when you are about to do your speech. or throw up.

gg
    From Houston, now I am in San Diego

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    -=Degenerative Disc Disease Crew=-
    -=Torn Pec Crew=-

SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SRSsrsSRS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In all seriousness you just need to blah the **** out of it. You're zeeprah!!

CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000) CuzHeBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't wait to go, go first. The waiting makes it worse. Just accept that you have to do this chit and get up there and do it. You're fukin zeez brah.
    Last edited by CuzHeBrown; 11-04-2013 at 03:51 PM.

BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000) BenGetReal is just really nice. (+1000)
    In 4 update

Been miscing for to long idreamofnumber1's Avatar
    idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Voice record what you want to say until it sounds how you want it to sound.

- once you get up there move around a bit dont stand frozen in place. Stand confident with good posture
    - dont look at everyone at once. Look at 1 person at a time make eye contact a few seconds then do it to another person.idk why this works but it doe
    - keep your words flowing and speak as clearly as possible

One time my legs were shaking like crazy but no one noticed becuz i did all the things above( atleast i assume they didnt because i got a perfect score lol)

idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idreamofnumber1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AestheticGods View Post
    Here's my experience one day

-so i have to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school
    Lol you troll

inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000) inb4phaggotbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just listen to lose yourself by eminem and that im a sick kunt motivation video
    *Walks close behind groups of people so I don't look like I'm alone crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 hbb crew*
    *Nina Agdal is my 10/10 future wife crew*
    *If things don't work out, Barbara Palvin is my new 10/10 future wife crew*
    If that doesn't work out either, aw fuk bye

miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    His palms are sweaty
    Knees week
    Arms are sweaty
    Theres sweat on his sweater already
    Moms sweaty

Good luck op

Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000) Idontevenliftt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just realize that no one's really paying attention and they don't really give a ****. Do you notice the little things or even care when someone else is presenting? Even if you're awkward as fukk, a lot of people are bad at public speaking and everyone will forget about it in a few minutes.
    Not a quality poster

Stay humble, stay hungry. Sullivan0930's Avatar
    Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sullivan0930 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gave two 7minute presentations drunk and got a 95 both times. Srs. Couple shots of vodka and you're loose and smooth.

I wonder if he pissed his pants

AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol used to hate giving speeches but people really don't notice the few bump ups you experience while giving a speech so now I literally don't give a phuck. I have a harder time writing one then I do presenting it. Seriously it's all in your head unless you're just visibly upset then people will notice.

Originally Posted by AestheticG0d View Post
    Lol used to hate giving speeches but people really don't notice the few bump ups you experience while giving a speech so now I literally don't give a phuck. I have a harder time writing one then I do presenting it. Seriously it's all in your head unless you're just visibly upset then people will notice.
    Is that sqaure look your pecs have genetic?

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stats: 6'4", 195 lbs]

don't want to live on this gay earth anymoar.
    “Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.”
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by idreamofnumber1 View Post
    Is that sqaure look your pecs have genetic?
    Yes, everything is genetic in bodybuilding. Upper chest development helps with it a bit though.

Yeah thats what i was curious about. Whether you do a lot of upper chest work

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 school shooting on CNN