Bullboy005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bullboy005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What to do first day back from being sick

Today is the first day I'm feeling well enough to do something im not 100% better and also im feeling very weak. I had food poisoning for about a week and was very de hydrated and couldn't eat properly but today im no longer throwing up or have a headache. Should i just have a light session at the gym for 45 min to get my body back into working because i have been laid in bed pretty much all the time iv been ill or should i go back rugby training where ill be pushed to my limits straight away

The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10) The1whoBreaksU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bullboy005 View Post
    Today is the first day I'm feeling well enough to do something im not 100% better and also im feeling very weak. I had food poisoning for about a week and was very de hydrated and couldn't eat properly but today im no longer throwing up or have a headache. Should i just have a light session at the gym for 45 min to get my body back into working because i have been laid in bed pretty much all the time iv been ill or should i go back rugby training where ill be pushed to my limits straight away

You're gonna have to trust what your body is telling you. The good news is it won't take you long to get back to full strength at least. As for going for time, break it down to a less time perhaps and work your way up to your desired limit. This happened to me a few years ago, took me about 2 weeks to get back where I was.
    I must break you.

Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Worldsgreatst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude im halfway recovered fron the vomitting bug and havent had anythin to eat other than a bowl of cornflakes each day for 3 days.

My worry is what do i do wen i go back?

Push day
    Pull day
    Leg day
    Full body
    ????????????
    2 years out and back at it.... 17/07/2016

25 years old
    5'11"
    185 lb

adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrikstalin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bullboy005 View Post
    Start easy, adapt your body back to how it was and go up gradually with the effort. Have a light session at the gym to start with.

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adrikstalin View Post
    Start easy, adapt your body back to how it was and go up gradually with the effort. Have a light session at the gym to start with.
    This

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    start easy and ease back into it. I would keep it lighter and shorter and sweter than normal, slowly build back to where you were over the next week or two
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seriously kid, you were just out for a few days. Not like you underwent chemo or anything.