View Poll Results: What is your primary workout/training focus?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodybuilding

16 19.51%
  • Powerlifting

12 14.63%
  • Athletic performance (training for a sport)

9 10.98%
  • General aesthetics/health

43 52.44%
  • Other

2 2.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    No I wasn't implying that at all. I guess "out of shape" was a bad choice of words. "Average" looking would be more fitting. What I meant was - If an objective person who does not work out were to see some of our members' home gyms, I imagine their reaction would be something like "OMG you have all this stuff.... HOW COME YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ARNOLD/ZANE/PLITT/PUDZIANOWSI?"

You can't really judge a lot of the physiques here because a lot of the gear nuts have little or no pics. It goes both ways too - if you've got some muscle as well as extra fat, clothed you look average soft guy who's just naturally big. If you've got some muscle and you're lean but not ripped, clothed you look like an all around average guy ... probably skinny by most people's standards. But the poll speaks for itself - most people here say they're just trying to stay in shape.

Yeah I have that problem but on the Ecto side of it. People don't believe me that I work out. Then they are surprised that I weigh as little as I do. Then they are impressed at my lifts to bodyweight ratio. So I guess it's all good.
    Well, it seems I agree with everything you said. Sorry for reading your earlier comments wrong.