NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

scared of getting a heart attack

Im 5'8, 105 lbs. Started working out again recently after losing around 10 lbs. Towards the end of my reps Im always afraid to push myself farther because I feel like my heart is going to explode.
    Is it even possible for a skinny guy to get a heart attack at 21 from working out?

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoEmpathy View Post
    Im 5'8, 105 lbs. Started working out again recently after losing around 10 lbs. Towards the end of my reps Im always afraid to push myself farther because I feel like my heart is going to explode.
    Is it even possible for a skinny guy to get a heart attack at 21 from working out?
    You won't get a heart attack unless you already have a severe heart condition/weakness. Keep training hard and heavy unless you feel extreme discomfort/pain after set/reps. By pain i don't mean muscle pain I mean extreme heart pain, dizziness, tachycardia, stuff like that
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★