cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathryn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cathryn's Confessions of a Recovering Recoverer

Hi All,

I used to have a journal and participate on the forums LONG ago. Link to my old journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=958809

Since, life has been a crazy mixture of recovering from severe eating disorders and alcoholism, recovery, rinse and repeat. After being at the brink of near death ten times over, I'm pretty okay. I just started back lifting after many years away from a formal gym. I'm depressed that I'm lifting the same weight at 130lbs as before, but happy that I'm starting out at my old PRs. Muscle memory is real.

I thought about deleting my old journal, but I want to keep it around to remind myself that I don't want to be owned by any addictive bull**** again. I'm watching nutrients instead of calories, wanting good food instead of alcohol, and feeling more comfortable in the gym instead of hiding in the corner behind the cardio bunnies.

Anyways, if anyone else is going through the same stuff, please follow and I will do likewise. I have no idea how the new BB.com works so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong space (?)

After 3 weeks back
    - 60/95/105 on an upper/lower split
    - 45min lift followed by 30min low cardio 4x/wk
    - Major focus compounds (big 3)
    - Major goal strength gain, healing my body
    - Vegetarian, never lifted as one before
    - I really do lift cats and dogs for work
    - I hate cardio and will only do it while watching Law & Order

So, hello...again!