Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PC82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's Patrick willis.. 6 ft 240. You think he looks like he's on steroids? Google him I can't post links yet..

What's idiotic about the term eating clean.. Let's hear it

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    probably, but he isnt really ripped, just lean. And he is lacking in a lot of places, but Im going to stop now as this is bordering on a ban.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PC82 View Post
    It's an ill defined metaphor used almost exclusively by people who lack even the most basic understanding of nutrient and physiology as well as by those who seek to profit by exploiting the ignorance of their market demographic.

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    eating clean to you and many other noobs means eating healthy foods low in sugar and sat fats (usually) and you think its healthy, when you can easily eat foods with high sugar content and sat fats and still be healthy, very easily.

Eating clean means to eat at a slight surplus so you can still build muscle but minimize fat gains.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Find it odd he is 240 just lean not ripped and still lacking in areas.. wonder where all that weight comes from then?

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find it odd he is 240 just lean not ripped and still lacking in areas.. wonder where all that weight comes from then?
    Heavy use of certain "special" supplements causes excessive visceral fat (fat around the organs).

eating food, probably special supplements, you must be a complete and utter dik if you think you get ripped and massive if you take them, lol.....you have a lot to learn.

Most of his pics will be air brushed too.
    Eat the damn yolk.

I never claimed you get massive and ripped from taking anything. I actually was defending him and other athletes who train for a living and are in great shape. I still don't believe all these athletes take steroids. Yes some do, but lots of these guys athletes are genetically gifted and work their asses off. 200 lbs isn't very much for someone over 6 foot.. Then putting some mass on top of that.. I don't see how steroids has to be the answer.

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    eating food, probably special supplements, you must be a complete and utter dik if you think you get ripped and massive if you take them, lol.....you have a lot to learn.

Most of his pics will be air brushed too.

You realize everybody has a limit to how much muscle they can put on right?
    Eat the damn yolk.

retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Ugh. Not this idiotic metaphor again.

Why is it that virtually everyone that uses that silly metaphor, like the poster quoted, knows functionally nothing about nutrition or physiology?
    Pretentious aren't we! LOL

So what you're trying to tell me is if everyone trained at 100 percent intensity and ate the same they would all maximize results and look identical? Same size waist, arms etc?
    You realize everybody has a limit to how much muscle they can put on right?

So what you're trying to tell me is if everyone trained at 100 percent intensity and ate the same they would all maximize results and look identical? Same size waist, arms etc?
    Are you mentally retarded?

How is that possible when not only will out genetics from out parents etc make up the shape (thats the shape, not size) and inserts out our muscles, but also depending on your height, and free testosterone in your body, everybody is different, so they will look different, you should really do some research.

I mean, those guys in the olymipa work their ass off in the gym hard as fuk, I bet you think they are all natty too huh?
    Eat the damn yolk.

Lol man.. I've been wondering why every time I ask you a question sarcastically you answer it as if I'm asking you if it's possible or not. Of course everyone will not look identical!! That was my point to you. You said everyone can only grow so much. So my sarcastic reply was so everyone will max out and look the same? You're not following me very well at all.. Lol
    Are you mentally retarded?

How is that possible when not only will out genetics from out parents etc make up the shape (thats the shape, not size) and inserts out our muscles, but also depending on your height, and free testosterone in your body, everybody is different, so they will look different, you should really do some research.

I mean, those guys in the olymipa work their ass off in the gym hard as fuk, I bet you think they are all natty too huh?

Lol man.. I've been wondering why every time I ask you a question sarcastically you answer it as if I'm asking you if it's possible or not. Of course everyone will not look identical!! That was my point to you. You said everyone can only grow so much. So my sarcastic reply was so everyone will max out and look the same? You're not following me very well at all.. Lol
    No wonder after half the chit you have posted, nobody would take anything you say seriously lol.
    Eat the damn yolk.

And of course pro body builders in shows are not natty.. They will even tell you. There is a huge difference in someone who bulks to 280 and cuts for a show compared to a nfl athletic.

Lol yeah man.. I'm not a complete idiot here. I was just being a smartass. I just needed a little guidance fine tuning my diet to get the best results. My results are there from my hard work and eating. I just needed to dial in a little more to the nutritional side of it. Thanks

And of course pro body builders in shows are not natty.. They will even tell you. There is a huge difference in someone who bulks to 280 and cuts for a show compared to a nfl athletic.

retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100) retro36 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Eating clean means minimizing you intake or fast carbs/sugars and cutting down in food high in saturated fats. The recommended daily intake of saturated fats for example is <20g.

Which do you think is more nutrient dense an ice cream or an avocado? Where iifym completely falls apart is that certain foods are quantitatively far more valuable nutritionally than others.

Originally Posted by retro36 View Post
    Eating clean means minimizing you intake or fast carbs/sugars and cutting down in food high in saturated fats. The recommended daily intake of saturated fats for example is <20g.

Which do you think is more nutrient dense an ice cream or an avocado? Where iifym completely falls apart is that certain foods are quantitatively far more valuable nutritionally than others.
    That is not what eating clean means.
    Eat the damn yolk.