Speedypete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much weight can you gain

I currently weigh 130lbs at 5'7. I want to know how much weight can you gain (muscle not fat) If you eat right and workout properly. Also if you have any tips to doing so please add.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sky's the limit when it comes to weight gain IMO. Not that it's easy, but there's nothing stopping you from gaining another 100lbs. But like I said, it's not easy for many of us.

I'm 5'8" 157lbs and gaining weight is the hardest part for me. What's helped is working legs more. Doing heavy squats. And of course eating more.

But with muscle/mass gain comes some fat gain. So you will most likely gain muscle with some BF% increase. But don't let that worry you because once you have the mass you want, you can cut down that BF to a more lean muscular look.

Sounds easy doesn't it? LOL

Good luck.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Creatine helped my increase lean mass big time ........

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hard question to answer. I gain weight easily, but eventually plateau when I approach 200 lbs. At 5'6" though, I'm not sure if I'd want to be any heavier!