eliokdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eliokdc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Confused with my diet !!!

Hey all, I'm a 21 years old newbie to healthy life.
    On April 2nd I weighted 112 Kgs and 185 cm tall.
    Started diet, I almost searched everywhere online to a start since there's no real personal trainer in my country and if found it will cost a lot.
    now I'm 98kgs.
    my workout used to be only cardio 3x/week and boxing class 2x/week.
    nutrition : 6 small meals(low fat cheese with tomato and cucumber + 1 cup 0 fat milk (breakfast and dinner), chicken breast/white eggs/salmon fish/tuna with salad(lunch), apple or 0 fat yogurt(2x as snacks)

A week a ago everything changed, I met a guy who was fat like me and in one year he's a muscle ball with abs and all those things for a beautiful body.
    I asked him what should you and told him what I'm doing, he said everything I'm doing is wrong.
    His recommendations:

Workout: Split weight lifting workout(3 sets - 10 reps) 3x a week with my boxing classes.
    Nutrition: Breakfast (6 boiled eggs (3 whites) + 1 cup 0% fat milk + oat bread)
    Lunch (200g chicken breast or fish + 150g brown rice + salad)
    before workout (banana+ 33g cacao dark chocolate + 10 almonds)
    After workout (1 scoop whey protein)
    After 30 mins (200g fish or chicken breast)
    Before bed (1 scoop CASEIN)

NOW, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL I'M GOING ? WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG.
    I'm afraid that it won't work and I regain fat, please I need some help to get fit and live healthy and build a strong, good looking body.
    Can someone help me please ?

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The guy has introduced more complex carbs into the diet... Brown rice oats etc.

You're diet looked low in fat(fat is essential) take a look at the stickys on nutrition forum

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That diet looks like it probably tastes like dog food.

Learn to count calories.

Figure out your macros.

Work the foods you LIKE to eat into that calorie and macronutrient goal.

It really is that easy ... but it requires not sucking at counting calories.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    That diet looks like it probably tastes like dog food.

Learn to count calories.

Figure out your macros.

Work the foods you LIKE to eat into that calorie and macronutrient goal.

It really is that easy ... but it requires not sucking at counting calories.
    What he said, read the stickies here on the forum they contain everything you need. Also make sure you do a proper lifting routine, like Starting Strength, Ice Cream Fitness novice 5x5, Beginner all pro etc. there are plenty of good workout programs in that section of the forum.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911