Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question I don't get it

What's special about this other than his inability to stop smile while he talks and his pony tail?
    Not lean.. Not big.. No outstanding proportions.. No big weights.
    I have maybe 15+ guys who are in better shape in my gym at almost any given time. No e-stat.
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TE333 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shredthetics View Post
    What's special about this other than his inability to stop smile while he talks and his pony tail?
    I have maybe 15+ guys who are in better shape in my gym at almost any given time. No e-stat.
    He's a top mp competitor in the world, one of the favorites for top 3 at the Olympia. I don't even follow or like MP and this guy could easily change to bbing and be competitive at a national stage after a couple years. He doesn't look big in this video as his prepping "supplements" are just picking up but this guy is way bigger than your normal gym rat when he's full blown. Huge arms and crazy back thickness for a mp guy.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post

NO, NO, and absolutely NO.
    either he doesn't know how to flex his quads or they are shopped to shiit,

photo is still shopped, but he deff has a good physique, maybe needs to shave his legs
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TE333 View Post
    He's a top mp competitor in the world, one of the favorites for top 3 at the Olympia. I don't even follow or like MP and this guy could easily change to bbing and be competitive at a national stage after a couple years. He doesn't look big in this video as his prepping "supplements" are just picking up but this guy is way bigger than your normal gym rat when he's full blown. Huge arms and crazy back thickness for a mp guy.
    Ehh I can guess I can say I see some of the hype as per MP's judging.
    Just seems so average when you hang/lift with/follow people who aspire to be actually bodybuilders.
    Even S Cook's & Plitt's phyisque's walk all over this guy and neither are over big imo
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MarloStanfield View Post
    I will say one thing though. While I whole heartedly agree that physique or Mr. Olympia physique is no where close to being in the same realm as IFBB Pro bodybuilding etc...I think the lack of respect to physique is a little unfounded and hypocritical. Yes, they wear board shorts, etc. But all of those physique competitors are bodybuilders. Yes, they may not compete in bodybuilding shows, but they're still clearly bodybuilders. Some of you act as if they're nothing more than beach bodies, or just a bit better than beach bodies. All of those physique competitors are developed way beyond that. I'm sure they train everything from calves to rear delts, to traps, and to lats - something you're not going to see on some average gym rat who just looks good for the beach.

Most of these guys could compete in amateur regional bodybuilding shows etc. and win. They just look a little soft and funny with the board shorts. But they all have terrific muscular development.
    Strong this!!
    "you have to get ugly to get big" Kevan Wilson.
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    TTimerman yes, you no.

There isn't really anything to hate on Sadik for, he knows his market, he builds himself based on that.

You can't really say it's a "joke" when this guy is living the dream and yet you claim to have the same capability as him, but one person is making money doing what they love/getting featured on magazines/websites and having a great time doing it and the other person is on a forum commenting on them.
    Strong This!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

i LOL hard at the people saying that they or their friends look better then him.
    Come on guys seriously if they looked better then him why aren't they in his position and doing clips for MD? why arent the in this competition, competing against him?
    I don't know why most of you people are hanging **** on the guy, he has a good body? and somebody please tell me they do not wish to one day have this dudes physique?
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahahahaha!
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by biggie87 View Post
    i LOL hard at the people saying that they or their friends look better then him.
    Come on guys seriously if they looked better then him why aren't they in his position and doing clips for MD? why arent the in this competition, competing against him?
    I don't know why most of you people are hanging **** on the guy, he has a good body? and somebody please tell me they do not wish to one day have this dudes physique?
    Bro, they just don't wanna compete in physique and destroy him cause physique is for ****s

/s

Originally Posted by warbird00 View Post
    Bro, they just don't wanna compete in physique and destroy him cause physique is for ****s

/s
    hahahhahah
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)

You don't think that's big or lean? I feel bodybuilding fans have warped perception on size but com on
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarloStanfield will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take a look at this video on simplyshredded of him (it's real short)...he does some posing at the end:http://www.simplyshredded.com/rising...edded-com.html

Phenomenal physique and great conditioning.

RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500) RustlesJimmies is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    This is going to sound like an e-brag but I legitimately look as good as this guy and TTimmerman and a couple of other regulars here look better..

Is this a joke or am I missing something here?
    lmao, ok buddy

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^
    Wow!! With a waist to leg ratio like that, I'd give bodybuilding a try.

He could be a smaller version of Nunn.

Very similar structure.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    /\ What's the point?

Less money, more supplements, less exposure, health probably going to be worse, become less attractive (if you really want to succeed)

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    /\ What's the point?

Less money, more supplements, less exposure, health probably going to be worse, become less attractive (if you really want to succeed)
    Exactly. Absolutely no reason to go into bodybuilding (except of course to be a 'real man' who wears a thong instead of shorts)

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If anyone was interested further in following him - His youtube channel Keep It Physique - http://www.youtube.com/user/KeepItPhysiqueTV/videos
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    /\ What's the point?

On a marketing point of view you're right, what I meant is that he has a great and dominating structure, or very liked, to say the least and could do well in bodybuilding.

Originally Posted by SpartacusNYC View Post
    Exactly. Absolutely no reason to go into bodybuilding (except of course to be a 'real man' who wears a thong instead of shorts)
    ..? Really? Is that how you see it?

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    On a marketing point of view you're right, what I meant is that he has a great and dominating structure, or very liked, to say the least and could do well in bodybuilding.

Very much so.

Present a logical argument why someone like him should compete in BB, and I will listen.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I think he'd do very well as well, but the sacrifices he'd have to make to be big enough to compete on the stage, I don't think are personally worth it and I don't think he does either. However you're right, he does have awesome genetics.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Excuse my coming off as a douche, but ALL pro physique competitors have the structure to do well in bodybuilding. It's a division that focuses more on symmetry and proportions over size, and we all know anyone can hop on a bunch of stuff and put on size. So generally speaking, a pool of MP competitors probably have *better* genetics for bodybuilding than a pool of bodybuilders from the exact same level of show. The only difference between the 2 is size, whether their shoulders are Rhul'esque and overpowering every other body part or not.

Meaning, some freak who packed on a ton of mass but isn't proportionate at all can get shredded and win a national level show but the same dude just smaller is not going to place in mens physique because of his imbalances and potential symmetrical issues.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarloStanfield View Post
    Take a look at this video on simplyshredded of him (it's real short)...he does some posing at the end:http://www.simplyshredded.com/rising...edded-com.html

Phenomenal physique and great conditioning.
    Wow, looks awesome there.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Excuse my coming off as a douche, but ALL pro physique competitors have the structure to do well in bodybuilding. It's a division that focuses more on symmetry and proportions over size, and we all know anyone can hop on a bunch of stuff and put on size. So generally speaking, a pool of MP competitors probably have *better* genetics for bodybuilding than a pool of bodybuilders from the exact same level of show. The only difference between the 2 is size, whether their shoulders are Rhul'esque and overpowering every other body part or not.

Meaning, some freak who packed on a ton of mass but isn't proportionate at all can get shredded and win a national level show but the same dude just smaller is not going to place in mens physique because of his imbalances and potential symmetrical issues.
    Yes, but I was pointing out the thread's main man.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excuse my coming off as a douche, but ALL pro physique competitors have the structure to do well in bodybuilding. It's a division that focuses more on symmetry and proportions over size, and we all know anyone can hop on a bunch of stuff and put on size.
    Completely disagree. Having good symmetry and proportions while being smaller is MUCH EASIER. With size everything grows, imbalances and symmetry issues become more obvious, and keeping the tight waist is usually not doable.

Plus, they don't have to go through the mandatory poses made to detect flaws in physiques that are apparently flawless. We don't really know if they really are symmetric or proportionate, outside of the relaxed poses. Plus, they can have bad lower body genetics.

Saying they have better genetics is nothing but a leap of faith.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Completely disagree. Having good symmetry and proportions while being smaller is MUCH EASIER. With size everything grows, imbalances and symmetry issues become more obvious, and keeping the tight waist is usually not doable.

Plus, they don't have to go through the mandatory poses made to detect flaws in physiques that are apparently flawless. We don't really know if they really are symmetric or proportionate, outside of the relaxed poses. Plus, they can have bad lower body genetics.

They don't necessarily have better genetics, but the very top physique guys could do very well in the IFBB if they wanted to become abuse drugs/oils and destroy their look.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    but the very top physique guys could do very well in the IFBB if they wanted to become abuse drugs/oils and destroy their look.
    We really don't know that.

I also would replace 'destroy' with create.

/\ What's the point?

How many pro bodybuilders started their careers with the intention of becoming rich from it?

The point is love for the sport and that is why we are always gonna have new bodybuilder despite having easier, less expensive, more lucrative and more safer alternatives.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post

Can you explain to me in detail what genetic factors play a role in someone having a great upper body and someone having a terrible lower body? Please document your findings etc. I'm genuinely curious how this is possible outside of actual imbalances or injuries built up over time (not "genetic")

Edit: I'm just saying if he's genetically gifted enough to be a pro MP competitor which requires you to have a genetically tight waist, broad shoulders and "pleasing" looking muscle bellies, you have good genetics. You're obviously not going to be able to hold onto a waist that tight, but you're still better off than 99% of others who don't have those genetics, which is my entire point. You've got big guys who still have tight waists and great proportions, probably more-so than you'd see on a bodybuilder stage of the same level. Potential.

Can you explain to me in detail what genetic factors play a role in someone having a great upper body and someone having a terrible lower body? Please document your findings etc. I'm genuinely curious how this is possible outside of actual imbalances or injuries built up over time (not "genetic")
    That was really not the argument we were having but ok,

I don't know if i understood the question correctly, but i would say:

insertions, separation, development in proportion to the rest of the physique (due to a bodypart not responding to stimulation, like others do, which is usually refered to as having bad "insert bodypart" genetics), increased tendency to retain water...

Going from great to terrible might just be due to injury though. But going from great to below average seems quite common

Inexplicable insouciance naeDBrah's Avatar
    naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) naeDBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm unsure as to why people are hating in Sadik? Is it because the "real" IFBB pros work harder? Come the f.uck on, they just take exorbitant amount of drugs, vis-a-vis Sadik's dosages.
    Last edited by naeDBrah; 08-01-2013 at 08:13 PM.