celeri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy What should I do?

I'm 5"11, about 153 pounds and 14%~ body fat.
    I recently started lifting, like 2 months ago.
    I curl 30, bench 115, 50 on triceps extention. I don't have visible abs.

I was wondering, in what direction should I go? I want visible abs (6 pack) but I want big arms and a solid upper body as well.
    I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour, I warm up for 10 minutes then I just lift.
    I go out for soccer everyday for 2 hours (that's my cardio)

Also, I take in about 2000~ calories a day, along with 100g+ of protein everyday.

Any advice is helpful

ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's a good thing you don't want to bulk... Soccer players usually aren't the bulking type in season. Do you have a structured meal and workout plan? If not don't expect to see any results while cutting.
    Current Student/Football Player

Future Competitor

All time bests: Bench-340 Squat-495 Deadlift-540

Got Pain?

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by celeri View Post
    I'm 5"11, about 153 pounds and 14%~ body fat.
    I recently started lifting, like 2 months ago.
    I curl 30, bench 115, 50 on triceps extention. I don't have visible abs.

I was wondering, in what direction should I go? I want visible abs (6 pack) but I want big arms and a solid upper body as well.
    I go to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour, I warm up for 10 minutes then I just lift.
    I go out for soccer everyday for 2 hours (that's my cardio)

Also, I take in about 2000~ calories a day, along with 100g+ of protein everyday.

Any advice is helpful
    Bulk up, that means eating at a calorie
    surplus (more than you need to maintain your current weight). Keep track of macros and total calorie intake. Get on a good program designed to help you meet your goals; you could check out some of the ones here. Keep your nutrition in check and get plenty of sleep and rest. May also want to consider investing in a good protein powder, multi vitamin, fish oil, and Creatine. Good luck

Originally Posted by ShutOut View Post
    It's a good thing you don't want to bulk... Soccer players usually aren't the bulking type in season. Do you have a structured meal and workout plan? If not don't expect to see any results while cutting.
    I have a workout plan. Right now i'm just taking in 2000~ calories, 150g+ carbs.
    I'm not really a rep soccer player, I just play it during the summer for cardio, and also since my friends play it.

Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Bulk up, that means eating at a calorie
    surplus (more than you need to maintain your current weight). Keep track of macros and total calorie intake. Get on a good program designed to help you meet your goals; you could check out some of the ones here. Keep your nutrition in check and get plenty of sleep and rest. May also want to consider investing in a good protein powder, multi vitamin, fish oil, and Creatine. Good luck
    Should I first lower my body fat to 10%~, then started bulking and doing cardio a few times a week along with lifting?

luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10) luntyboi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lift heavier, sort out your diet, so your getting enough carbs/fats/proteins, lift heavier.
    You have only been lifting for 2 months u say. So still got some gains to go, plus the calories ur burning will help lower your body fat to make ur abs visible.
    Don't neglect a body part (I.e legs just because u do soccer)
    Still need to train those suckers too.
    Also get a decent routine. Sit down one evening and work it all out. Work out a decent split, (google is your friend) and a decent diet plan to go with it.

bump

ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by celeri View Post
    I have a workout plan. Right now i'm just taking in 2000~ calories, 150g+ carbs.
    I'm not really a rep soccer player, I just play it during the summer for cardio, and also since my friends play it.
    Since it's the summer, and you want to get a 6 pack like you said, then cut. No sense in trying to bulk while you're playing soccer. But the whole bigger arms and solid upper body thing is going to come after you bulk up a bit.. I'm guessing you're kind of skinny as it is.
    Current Student/Football Player

Future Competitor

All time bests: Bench-340 Squat-495 Deadlift-540

Got Pain?

Originally Posted by ShutOut View Post
    Since it's the summer, and you want to get a 6 pack like you said, then cut. No sense in trying to bulk while you're playing soccer. But the whole bigger arms and solid upper body thing is going to come after you bulk up a bit.. I'm guessing you're kind of skinny as it is.
    Okay thanks. I guess during the summer I will lower my body fat percent to 10-11%, losing 2lb a week
    When I have a decent visible 4 pack or so, ill clean bulk and get bigger.