LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intellectual Brahs GTFIH

What are your philosophies on racism? I think human beings are fascinating creatures. I often study people as they're talking to me. I write notes on their beliefs and their ways of thinking. But I think it's absolutely interesting to study racists. Often times they are dirty, poor, and uneducated, but because of their skin color, they seem to think they have some superiority over others even if said others are rich, well groomed, or intelligent. This does not apply to just whites, but indeed people of all races.

InB4 Stupid responses due to lack of intelligence
    InB4 No responses due to lack of intelligence
    "The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow"
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000) TheMarshall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I think the term racist is used in too many ways, so it's hard to pin down one exact meaning, but, I will say I know a lot of people that are closet racists. They have their opinions on other races, but don't publicize them because they think it's rude.
    Gators | Bucs | Bolts | Yankees

College Baseball Player | S&P Crew

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are gay.
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    INB4 everyone thinks they are an Intellectual Brah.

LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoneWolf23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NBisMe View Post
    You are gay.
    The fact that you are using the term gay as a means to insult me is pretty pathetic. Ignorant intolerant arseholes are holding us back as a civilization. I'm willing to bet you would never dare to tell me this to my face.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love racism, it's truly the lowest card people throw out when they lose.

"You hate the president cause he's black"

Actually, b****, he's half white and the most disgusting excuse for a character I've ever seen?

My favorite is reverse racism.

Since you're white, you get no scholarships. Where are the white frats? National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People? White history month? Hmmm?

Where's the report of black on white crime? God forbid. A white kid got jumped by a gang of black kids for his shoes. Where's the news? but if you reverse it.....

My favorite is 'African-American' No. You're black. Just like I'm white. I don't call myself 'Italian-German-Croatian American'

I'm American.

Political Correctness just separates us. It's honestly killing our country. No one says anything for fear of being labeled a 'racist'

I find it ironic that in your post about racism, you say 'this does not apply to just whites, but indeed people of all races' instead of simply 'this applies to all races'
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000) NBisMe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LoneWolf23 View Post
    The fact that you are using the term gay as a means to insult me is pretty pathetic. Ignorant intolerant arseholes are holding us back as a civilization. I'm willing to bet you would never dare to tell me this to my face.
    lmfao bro you're thug as ****
    Bench - 255x1
    Squat - 300x1
    Deadlift - 365x1

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are your philosophies on racism? I think human beings are fascinating creatures. I often study people as they're talking to me. I write notes on their beliefs and their ways of thinking. But I think it's absolutely interesting to study racists. Often times they are dirty, poor, and uneducated, but because of their skin color, they seem to think they have some superiority over others even if said others are rich, well groomed, or intelligent. This does not apply to just whites, but indeed people of all races.

InB4 Stupid responses due to lack of intelligence
    InB4 No responses due to lack of intelligence
    Racial diversity and enrichment is what causes the worlds racism today.
    Its in human nature for a man or woman to be jealous of another who is better in any apsect, or has recently obtained something once belonging to the other through fair or unfair grounds. This leads to hatred. Any reason will be found to be able to insult this person, and their different skin/religion/sex is a perfect way to do it, because its something you don't have. Once the group of hate is big enough, it spreads, and is passed on through generations. Til we need to just realise, as bad as what happened is, that its good it happened, showing our faults as beings. That we need to laugh it off, instead of making a serious matter for people to be offended about, and breed the hate. Long response, damn.
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

Originally Posted by TheMarshall View Post
    Well I think the term racist is used in too many ways, so it's hard to pin down one exact meaning, but, I will say I know a lot of people that are closet racists. They have their opinions on other races, but don't publicize them because they think it's rude.
    I agree. Everyone has their own opinions about other races. These are mostly observations that one has associated with a certain group. If being a racist meant having unfavorable opinions about other races, I think we would all be considered somewhat racist.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GetBigBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually, I've noticed that every race is racist to a degree. There's a sense of superiority which I think is inate, and this is shown by how every country tends to have another country they make fun of. For example, Persians feel superior to Kurds, Americans feel superior to Canadians, Australians feel superior to New zealanders.
    Starting weight: 0.00177 mg

Originally Posted by DatsunKing1 View Post

Actually, b****, he's half white and the most disgusting excuse for a character I've ever seen?

Since you're white, you get no scholarships. Where are the white frats? National Association for the Advancement of Caucasian People? White history month? Hmmm?

Where's the report of black on white crime? God forbid. A white kid got jumped by a gang of black kids for his shoes. Where's the news? but if you reverse it.....

My favorite is 'African-American' No. You're black. Just like I'm white. I don't call myself 'Italian-German-Croatian American'

I'm American.

Political Correctness just separates us. It's honestly killing our country. No one says anything for fear of being labeled a 'racist'

I find it ironic that in your post about racism, you say 'this does not apply to just whites, but indeed people of all races' instead of simply 'this applies to all races'
    I agree with you. That is why I said it didn't apply to just whites. When people think racism, they believe it can only be done by whites. They do not see how racist Blacks, Asians, and Latinos can be.
    I'm not white but I can't stand it when people use the race card to get what they want. We should all be treated equally and no one race should be given special treatment. We're all in this together.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

Originally Posted by NBisMe View Post
    lmfao bro you're thug as ****
    Are you saying I'm thug because I'm Latino?

^Perfect example of stupid people pulling the race card. That's that chit I don't like.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

Originally Posted by GetBigBrah View Post
    Actually, I've noticed that every race is racist to a degree. There's a sense of superiority which I think is inate, and this is shown by how every country tends to have another country they make fun of. For example, Persians feel superior to Kurds, Americans feel superior to Canadians, Australians feel superior to New zealanders.
    Very true. Lol racism is probably always going to exist and if not, at least some form of it will. I just can't stand to see us as human beings holding ourselves back from progressing forward and doing impressive chit like developing wings and other cool stuff like that lmao
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    Racial diversity and enrichment is what causes the worlds racism today.
    Its in human nature for a man or woman to be jealous of another who is better in any apsect, or has recently obtained something once belonging to the other through fair or unfair grounds. This leads to hatred. Any reason will be found to be able to insult this person, and their different skin/religion/sex is a perfect way to do it, because its something you don't have. Once the group of hate is big enough, it spreads, and is passed on through generations. Til we need to just realise, as bad as what happened is, that its good it happened, showing our faults as beings. That we need to laugh it off, instead of making a serious matter for people to be offended about, and breed the hate. Long response, damn.
    Your response is greatly appreciated. I believe that when a racial group has stereotypes that are true to extent, they should not rage and complain about how they are being victimized. No, they should work together to make the stereotype untrue and work hard to become better as a people.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very true. Lol racism is probably always going to exist and if not, at least some form of it will. I just can't stand to see us as human beings holding ourselves back from progressing forward and doing impressive chit like ***developing wings and other cool stuff like that lmao***
    I doubt racism has to do with this.
    Inb4 flying white people
    hacked brah

Originally Posted by NoNeedlesGuy View Post
    I doubt racism has to do with this.
    Inb4 flying white people
    InB4 White people are racists because they developed wings before the rest of us.
    -Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian

I can't see chit!
    -Anne Frank

NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNeedlesGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    InB4 White people are racists because they developed wings before the rest of us.
    Lol on a srs note, the only race is the human race.
    So if in the next millenia we sprout wings, I'd better get some as well.
    hacked brah

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Racism won't stop anytime soon, because a persons' thoughts can be locked within their heads.

With that said. I'm not really going to comment on my personal views of racism, I will just put it how it is in America today. So no hate.

IN AMERICA

What many whites think of black people- In the words of hopsin "Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
    Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal
    It's clear you can't stand the law, you're lost as an abandoned dog
    And all you're interested in is fighting, rapping, and basketball"

What black people think of whites: Crackers, always racist, rich, hates obama because he's black,

What Whites think about mexicans: Their taking our jobs, illegal immigrants, learn how to speak english *******, don't care about their education or school.

What mexicans think of whites: Fuarking gringos eyy

It's kind of true.
    cool

rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rallen4a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can't remember the last time some 5'10 asian kid 2 hand dunked over me... just say`n

does this make me racist?

always picks most athletic black kid first in pick up games

does this make me racist?

just curious

Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chillionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have racist tendencies.

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u white honkeys r just holdin us brothas down

TEAM TRAYVON rot in hell fat zimmerman
    <Made by Koloxoid>

DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DatsunKing1 View Post

I'm American.

i agree with you that political correctness separates us, and putting a label on everything actually separates us more as a human race.

Affirmative action is needed imo even tho whites label it as reverse racism. There is no white history month because we constantly celebrate white heroes and leaders. Blacks had to endure slavery, and discrimination (even today) just to get basic rights and a month dedicated to them. Blacks and latinos had no power or high paying jobs and were constantly kept in low income neighborhoods. Without these scholarships and opportunities, the balance of power in the US will never change. I think its the only road to real equality for everyone living in this country.
    Get half chubs after I PR crew

SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwolePatrol34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DaDuffMan View Post
    i agree with you that political correctness separates us, and putting a label on everything actually separates us more as a human race.

Affirmative action is needed imo even tho whites label it as reverse racism. There is no white history month because we constantly celebrate white heroes and leaders. Blacks had to endure slavery, and discrimination (even today) just to get basic rights and a month dedicated to them. Blacks and latinos had no power or high paying jobs and were constantly kept in low income neighborhoods. Without these scholarships and opportunities, the balance of power in the US will never change. I think its the only road to real equality for everyone living in this country.

To some degree yes you're right. Affirmative Action can be very useful up to a certain point.

But take a look at the majority of the Hispanics and black people at your school.

Case closed. Point made.
    cool

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Natural human divide. Not a good thing at all but is just fuel for conflict and belonging when no one else wants you (KKK, Tea Party, Republicans etc). Honestly degenerate and repulsive overall.

Originally Posted by PatrickWayne96 View Post
    Natural human divide. Not a good thing at all but is just fuel for conflict and belonging when no one else wants you (KKK, Tea Party, Republicans etc). Honestly degenerate and repulsive overall.
    black panthers, bloods, Crips, every other gang.

Don't know why you would call republicans degenerates.
    cool

DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaDuffMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwolePatrol34 View Post
    To some degree yes you're right. Affirmative Action can be very useful up to a certain point.

But take a look at the majority of the Hispanics and black people at your school.

Case closed. Point made.
    LOL im hispanic. But i know what you mean, most minorities don't take advantage of this opportunity. It should still be available

Originally Posted by DaDuffMan View Post
    LOL im hispanic. But i know what you mean, most minorities don't take advantage of this opportunity. It should still be available
    That's why I said the majority.

And of course yes education should still be available.

But let me play devil's advocate and pose you this question.

Let's say we have a white kid who lives in the ghetto, and goes to a school that is pre-dominantly black or hispanic. His parents make minimal income like say 45k a year.

His school is horrid in teaching and schooling. There is a lack of funding, lack of available AP's, lack of available school clubs and activities, and lack of available decent to quality teachers.

But let's say this white kid takes advantage of what he has. Makes the most of the minimal opportunities his school has provided and keeps a decent gpa of around 3.4-3.5.

Should this kid be denied affirmative action just because he is white? Even though he has gone through the same problems and schooling that the minority kids at his school have gone through.
    cool

trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trackjunkie21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey guys! I can count to p0tat0e
    starting--------current--------goal
    BW: 130lbs 158lbs 175lbs
    bench 80lbs 180lbs 255lbs
    squat 100lbs 265lbs 305lbs
    DL 100lbs 235lbs 325lbs

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Originally Posted by SwolePatrol34 View Post
    That's why I said the majority.

And of course yes education should still be available.

But let me play devil's advocate and pose you this question.

Let's say we have a white kid who lives in the ghetto, and goes to a school that is pre-dominantly black or hispanic. His parents make minimal income like say 45k a year.

His school is horrid in teaching and schooling. There is a lack of funding, lack of available AP's, lack of available school clubs and activities, and lack of available decent to quality teachers.

But let's say this white kid takes advantage of what he has. Makes the most of the minimal opportunities his school has provided and keeps a decent gpa of around 3.4-3.5.

Should this kid be denied affirmative action just because he is white? Even though he has gone through the same problems and schooling that the minority kids at his school have gone through.
    I think they have special scholarships for people coming from low income families. But I think affirmative action gives minorities a chance at great universities and jobs. I think it's more about the fact that we were denied these positions in the past based on our race.

It realize its unfair to some whites who don't have advantages because they're are poor and cant play a race card. Affirmative action is still needed imo. I know i might be biased cause i benefit from it.