Registered User buildmuscle1990's Avatar
    buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buildmuscle1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Epsom salt+hot bath good for soreness?

i spent the past week killing the gym,havent worked out faithfully or this intense in months :/ i take jack3d before each session and it keeps me going, but afterwards my ENTIRE body was sore as ever. it hurt to walk after doing squats, my arms could not bend all the way after hammer curls and etc. it was hell lol i was told epsom salt and very hot bath would help with soreness and muscle gain,is this true? or can anyone give some advice on how to overcome soreness? thanks,much appreciated

tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat and sleep.

You apply warmth it's going to relax your muscles and then constrict right back = twice the pain imo.
    I don't do hot baths for this reason lol.
    Just go about your daily life soreness is normal!
    2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith (KJV)

Peak 400 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154496383&p=1082122693#post1082122693

"Take a break from leveling your firemaking." - Youth Group

Registered User ericzimmerman34's Avatar
    ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericzimmerman34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat eat and Eat! lol
    But seriously a warm/hot bath and epson salt is a great and relaxing way to help with soreness. The warm water even helps increase blood flow meaning more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles along with more waste and toxins being transferred out.

Also look into Myofascial release (foam rolling) as it does wonders bro. I thought it was for girls until i was taught how to do it and now I'm an advide supporter who benefits from all the time especially after blasting the legs.

L-glutamine also helps with the soreness a lot and the Omega 3 in fish oil will too as it reduces inflammation. Find what all works for you and enjoy the pain anyways!

Also SLEEP is KEY
    Obssession is a word lazy people use to describe dedication.

If your not nervous before going to the gym your probably not working out hard enough (my new favorite quote)

B.S. in Exercise and Sports Science
    Cooper Functional Trainer Cert.
    NASM CES in progress

tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tetrasp3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ericzimmerman34 View Post
    Eat eat and Eat! lol
    But seriously a warm/hot bath and epson salt is a great and relaxing way to help with soreness. The warm water even helps increase blood flow meaning more oxygen and nutrients to the muscles along with more waste and toxins being transferred out.

Also look into Myofascial release (foam rolling) as it does wonders bro. I thought it was for girls until i was taught how to do it and now I'm an advide supporter who benefits from all the time especially after blasting the legs.

L-glutamine also helps with the soreness a lot and the Omega 3 in fish oil will too as it reduces inflammation. Find what all works for you and enjoy the pain anyways!

Also SLEEP is KEY
    Repped and also your signature is great.
    2 Timothy 4:7 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith (KJV)

Peak 400 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154496383&p=1082122693#post1082122693

"Take a break from leveling your firemaking." - Youth Group

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Epsom salt bath can help a lot, if you do it too hot though it opens your pores up and you sweat so you dont really absorb as much of the epsom salt/magnesium, luke warm epsom salt bath is the way to go, not as nice to relax in but better for the actual effects of the epsom salt.

weigh yourself, then take a long hot bath or shower, weigh yourself again. depending on how much you sweat, you can lose a lot of water from a bath/shower. Try it sometime.