Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    recently hopped back onto the pop tart train. I'll be giving PB or Oatmeal Delights Maple Brown Sugar the nod tomorrow
    Would be interested to know how the Oatmeal ones are because I've never tried them.. Both PB flavors are great though!

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Would be interested to know how the Oatmeal ones are because I've never tried them.. Both PB flavors are great though!
    Oatmeal ones are awesome IMO.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Oatmeal ones are awesome IMO.
    i prefer normal over oatmeal personally
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i prefer normal over oatmeal personally
    I hear ya. Oatmeal ones were still awesome though!
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HI EVERYONE. EPIC BUMP!
    NEW VIDEO TIME!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8iQt9rENTo

The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Imo brown sugar cinnamon is the only way to go! Then again I must eat them crust first, then frosting, then the rest of it lol.

Might try pumpkin pie cause it's my favorite food, but I haven't had a normal (not low fat) pop tart in 6 months cause it's too much of a pain to fit in macros!

My question..Anyone have success making home made pop tarts?
    ~~~|||~~~

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MiKroN View Post
    Imo brown sugar cinnamon is the only way to go! Then again I must eat them crust first, then frosting, then the rest of it lol.

Might try pumpkin pie cause it's my favorite food, but I haven't had a normal (not low fat) pop tart in 6 months cause it's too much of a pain to fit in macros!

My question..Anyone have success making home made pop tarts?
    You are in all due respect, wildly over thinking it. Unless you are in contest prep that is.
    The difference between 2.5 and 5 g fat is what 22.5 calories?

You can't fit 22.5 calories into your diet?
    Or shockingly an amazing 45 calories if you were to eat two?

I could say be more flexible on your diet, or else you are heading for a crash but I don't know you and that would be stupid for me to say without knowing you.

This comes from experience though, if that means anything to you.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    You are in all due respect, wildly over thinking it. Unless you are in contest prep that is.
    The difference between 2.5 and 5 g fat is what 22.5 calories?

You can't fit 22.5 calories into your diet?
    Or shockingly an amazing 45 calories if you were to eat two?

I could say be more flexible on your diet, or else you are heading for a crash but I don't know you and that would be stupid for me to say without knowing you.

This comes from experience though, if that means anything to you.
    Well I'd obviously eat 2 at a time minimum, cause it sucks jet eating one and having to put the other one away. I eat the low fat ones on refeed days, not cause the calories but because the fat (its also an 80 cal difference if you eat 2). And I have been cutting on 1700-1800 cal for a while so ~400+ cal of carbs from just 2 small poptarts is kind of a big investment for eating for the day! When I can make/get other sweets with much more volume for less cal. Don't get me wrong though I love pop tarts, they just are not macro friendly on poverty cal.
    ~~~|||~~~