RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Diet Assassin ........ THE WEEKEND

Ok, so I am debating doing a contest in June. If I count this week I am 8 weeks out from peak weak and 9 weeks out total. I have already been shedding so i am currently at about 8.5 BF and I would like to cut down to around 5% preferably 4.5%. I have done a comp before and I realized the number one mistake I made was doing too much high intensity cardio in combination with not holding 100% true to my diet on the weekends. I would usually not get in enough water, take in too few calories or too many, etc.

So I want you all to weigh in and provide at advice on two things.
    1: Is it possible to drop 3 to 4% BF in 8/9 weeks
    2: How do you all deal with the diet Assassin; the weekend? Do you set your alarm and conduct the day like a any other day, do you have a regiment, do you have a process that makes it easier, etc.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Food prep is the key to the weekends. If I have food made or plenty of options I find I am able to resist temptations. Although when it comes to contest prep I never veer off the path.

I am sure you can drop the bodyfat if you get in attack mode and don't stop until the show.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) RepinOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Food prep is the key to the weekends. If I have food made or plenty of options I find I am able to resist temptations. Although when it comes to contest prep I never veer off the path.

I am sure you can drop the bodyfat if you get in attack mode and don't stop until the show.
    Thanks fitallpaul. It was actually your diet I used to begin my cutting, I just tweaked it to fit my needs and schedule.

Out of curiosity what BF are you at in your avi?

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RepinOut View Post
    Thanks fitallpaul. It was actually your diet I used to begin my cutting, I just tweaked it to fit my needs and schedule.

Out of curiosity what BF are you at in your avi?
    I was in peak week so pretty lean. I have never had my bodyfat tested. Thanks.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder