Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Proof of growth spurt, BS liars and/or dumbasses

So, people on here said either they, their brother or their friend grew 3" inches or more after 17 and even up to their 20's, I think this is complete BS. Does anyone have any photo proof?

If you do post the before/after pictures and ages and heights. Also IF you do NOT have proof, then don't bother posting saying you was X age and grew Y inches in Z months/years, because that defeats the purpose of this thread, as you are just making up more BS.

And yes I do know some basketball players/celebrities players "said" they have a late growth spurt, but I can't find any evidence of this either.

So please help me out debunking these BS stories. Thanks!

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...lolwut

JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JarodLongs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Minizeus View Post
    ...lolwut
    Read the post?

rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anthony Davis.

/thread

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rubivision View Post
    Anthony Davis.

/thread
    ^ Dat

Anthony Davis.

/thread
    Never found proof of that either. Anyway, I mean non-black guys who don't have a tumor on their purity gland.

rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rubivision has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JarodLongs View Post
    Never found proof of that either. Anyway, I mean non-black guys who don't have a tumor on their purity gland.
    Pretty much common knowledge. He went from 6'0'' during his Junior year to 6'3'' by the end of it, then by the end of senior year he was 6'10''. Why does it matter if they're black or not. And a lot of people grow an inch or two after their spurt. One of my friends went from 5'8'' to 6'2'' from sophomore year to junior year. Then over the past year he went up to 6'5''.

Idk what you're so mad about. You're prob 5'2''

Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruinn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at racist black comment
    Lol at Op
    ITT OP is mad that he is a manlet

Pretty much common knowledge. He went from 6'0'' during his Junior year to 6'3'' by the end of it, then by the end of senior year he was 6'10''. Why does it matter if they're black or not. And a lot of people grow an inch or two after their spurt. One of my friends went from 5'8'' to 6'2'' from sophomore year to junior year. Then over the past year he went up to 6'5''.

I said a LATE growth spurt.

And without proof your story about your friend means 0

I said a LATE growth spurt.
    Davis spurted to 6'10'' from age 17 to 19.

GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GQ271 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Omg I wishhhhh I grow 3 more inches ... Please god..

And op, what are you dicked up about, so what someone said they had a growth spurt, we don't stop full growth until 22 if I'm correct

Davis spurted to 6'10'' from age 17 to 19.
    He almost definitely has a gland tumor. It and I am not being racist. Most of these people who seem to have these abnormal gland tumors are African Americans.

On another note, daymn that boys stretch marks are gotta be F***N massive!

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i grew an inch in the last few month, and lol at i need to provide stats, you are no stats no avi lets see some please

ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElijahX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do you care op?

Originally Posted by ElijahX View Post
    Why do you care op?
    Same reason people care about UFO's and big foot; They want evidence even though they know its all lies anyway. I WANT to be proven wrong.

And If I was a manlet, would that not mean I would be less skeptical about all these late growth spurts?

Originally Posted by petertuck View Post
    i grew an inch in the last few month, and lol at i need to provide stats, you are no stats no avi lets see some please
    I am not asking you to provide stats as over 60% of the stats on here are highly exaggerated. I am asking for proof.

You could have said you grew 5 inches and I would have been non the wiser, nor for that matter, dumber.

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Op do us a favor by shutting the **** up u ****g

Originally Posted by namename View Post
    Op do us a favor by shutting the **** up u ****g
    Why are you guys all butt hurt? I am asking for proof for this phenomenon, and I get called mad, but really I don't see how that makes me mad?

That's like a christian getting angry at an atheist for asking for proof of god, and ironically labeling the atheist as a nature hating demon when they can't provide any evidence.

Why are you guys all butt hurt? I am asking for proof for this phenomenon, and I get called mad, but really I don't see how that makes me mad?

That's like a christian getting angry at an atheist for asking for proof of god, and ironically labeling the atheist as a nature hating demon when they can't provide any evidence.
    Lol...

Gtfo

Lol...

Gtfo
    My point proven...

SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SuperBuffOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not sure if ur trolling or stupid faaggot

My point proven...
    What point,I just want you to gtfo,I don't care what you have to say,doesn't affect me,my growth spurts are fine,Manlet

Originally Posted by SuperBuffOG View Post
    not sure if ur trolling or stupid faaggot
    How am I either? I feel like an atheist in a christian forum. Everyone defying logic, and I am the only one with common sense.

What point,I just want you to gtfo,I don't care what you have to say,doesn't affect me,my growth spurts are fine,Manlet
    I'm 6'4. Hardly a manlet.

I'm 6'4. Hardly a manlet.
    You forgot the 155lb part,brah

You forgot the 155lb part,brah
    Nope 240lbs

MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattyRange has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In b4 kim jong
    GoodLife Fitness > L.A Fitness

Nope 240lbs
    You sound like you're set,why worry about it?

You sound like you're set,why worry about it?
    Why would I be worried?

Why would I be worried?
    ...so you made a thread ranting about proof of growth spurts..because you're not worried about it?