Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

weight loss plateau...

Since mid jan iv been cutting and I lost 24 pounds im 6ft 1 16 stone around 224 pounds I believe. The problem is I cannot break the 16 mark im unsure why my bodyfat is still high it must be 20-22% and my diet has been on point bar easter where iv ate a little chocolate but nothin that should make me stop losing weight. Its been 2 weeks now I even started doing extra cardio a fewdays a week...any ideas? Should I take a diet break maybe?

I train 4-5 days a week back/bis, chest/tris, legs,shoulders and an optional extra arm day. I do abs one day cardio the next and vice versa.

I also play football (soccer) on a saturday 90 minutes

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you recalculated your calorie intake since you lost the weight? If you lose a substantial amout of weight, eventually your original cutting callories becomes closer to your maintenance calories and need to be readjusted again. If you havent done this, you are eating too much to be in a deficit. I have been seeing this quite a bit lately with people here on the forum. Once recalculated, they begin to lose again.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    Have you recalculated your calorie intake since you lost the weight? If you lose a substantial amout of weight, eventually your original cutting callories becomes closer to your maintenance calories and need to be readjusted again. If you havent done this, you are eating too much to be in a deficit. I have been seeing this quite a bit lately with people here on the forum. Once recalculated, they begin to lose again.
    yea I have done thats why I cant understand why I am not losing. Its probably a mental thing if that's even possible because I seen 16 stone as a massive goal for me before I reached my ultimate goal. Maybe I am not counting my calories correctly I could be underestimating? ?

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Townley12inch View Post
    yea I have done thats why I cant understand why I am not losing. Its probably a mental thing if that's even possible because I seen 16 stone as a massive goal for me before I reached my ultimate goal. Maybe I am not counting my calories correctly I could be underestimating? ?
    If you arent measuring and weighing your food you could definatley be underestimating your intake. It is important to track, but more important to be as accurate as possible. Also make sure you are tracking EVERYTHING. Sugar and cream in your coffee. Pieces of candy.........absolutley everything. If you arent doing this, you can easily ad 200-300 calories in your diet that you arent aware of. I even track diet soda just to make sure I put everything into my calorie counter. If I forget that.......what else am I forgetting?

If it isnt that, drop your calories by 100-200, give your body time to adjust and see if the weight loss starts up again. You have to give it 3-4 weeks to know for sure though. Dont rush it. You don't want to drop too low.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    If you arent measuring and weighing your food you could definatley be underestimating your intake. It is important to track, but more important to be as accurate as possible. Also make sure you are tracking EVERYTHING. Sugar and cream in your coffee. Pieces of candy.........absolutley everything. If you arent doing this, you can easily ad 200-300 calories in your diet that you arent aware of. I even track diet soda just to make sure I put everything into my calorie counter. If I forget that.......what else am I forgetting?

If it isnt that, drop your calories by 100-200, give your body time to adjust and see if the weight loss starts up again. You have to give it 3-4 weeks to know for sure though. Dont rush it. You don't want to drop too low.
    ok man thanks for your help I track and weigh everything but clearly somethin isnt right somewhere I will try n work out how il cut around 150 calories and monitor the situation. Thanks again

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Clint18Robin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All theses threads make me hungry
    Eat. Sleep. Lift.