Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    body fat tested today...not sure on the feels from this one. so before when i got my membership, and the first time i've been tested i was 168lbs at 16.9%. that works out to ~ 28.4lbs fat, 139.6lbs lbm. today, after training for two months i sit at 181 (no food, right upon waking i went it) and 20.2%. so looking at the numbers i get 36.6lb fat, 144.4lb lbm. 5lbs lbm in 2 months is pretty good if you ask me, with a sometimes-shaky diet and just eating like a horse. as i said im starting a slight recomp diet now, today is the first "no carb" day, gonna aim to have some chili tonight for dinner, or something with beef and keep the carbs where they should be.

heres a pic this morning, no food, no pump, unflexed etc. with flexing can see slight abs

body fat guess? id like to think im under 20...if not then its a great time to recomp i guess
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    forgot to post final diet numbers from yesterday. finished the day at:
    4376 cals, 340p/490c/119f which is 31%p, 24%f and 45%c

i'll probably end up posting diets on the day after (don't usually update myfitnesspal after dinner, gf time)

transformation journal:

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

felt pretty hungry today with the low carb, but stuck with it and came in pretty close. final numbers are:

2648 cals; 264p/136c/113f which is 40p/40f/20c which is a good swing i think.

only 36g carbs up and 1000 cals over what my "plan" was. i think i'll keep aiming for more fats on off days to offset the low carbs/cals. thoughts?

transformation journal:

cutting the diet off right now at 4500 cals. breakdown is: 435c, 259p, 191f and 39%c, 38%f, 23%p. a little off but just somewhere to improve upon. i ate a lot of red meat today with the carbs too and i was going to have another protein shake (allmax quickmass, love that stuff) until i decided that would put me at 5800 cals today

i get my iForce stack tomorrow. FOR SURE this time. i got my notice in the mail that i had a parcel waiting for me im a little choked at the post office and next time i'll be ordering the next fastest shipping method as ~3 weeks for supps is just ridiculous. also, no gym today as i had a bunch of stuff to do after work and worked early. i'll be hitting legs hard first thing in the morning though and im pretty excited

transformation journal:

HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN! Following this! What iForce goodies are in the stack?

Originally Posted by HawkTime7 View Post
    IN! Following this! What iForce goodies are in the stack?
    i ordered 3 tubs each of the hemavol/compete bogo, as well as 2 tubs of Maximise Intense. earlier this week i also ordered 2 bottles each of tropinol XP and intimidate. its "stacking" up to be quite the stash

i will have to put this log on hold though, as i've won an opportunity to do a sponsored log on HGHup for Applied Nutriceuticals. until i get the product though, i will have this log going and hopefully have enough time on the iForce stuff to get used to it so i can stack it with the APPNUT stuff and really have some intense workout sessions. if i feel i cant give HGHup a proper review though, i will stop all iForce stuff and just pick this back up where i left off when im done

transformation journal:

HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice iForce haul! Man I want to break open my Tropinol XP but I stated that I would run Intimidate alone. Reading many positive reviews on Trop/Intimidate stack.
    Hope you get to enjoy it before your promo comes. Maximize hits hard, you'll enjoy!

Nice iForce haul! Man I want to break open my Tropinol XP but I stated that I would run Intimidate alone. Reading many positive reviews on Trop/Intimidate stack.
    Hope you get to enjoy it before your promo comes. Maximize hits hard, you'll enjoy!
    i have a huge stim tolerance and always have, really hoping the MI comes through for me. it has the creatine in it too (will be my main creatine) so im looking for some good feels.

posting workout and stuff now

transformation journal:

Leg Hypertrophy Day

Leg Extensions
    100x15, 130x15, 145x15

V-Squat 60%
    160x3x6 Pause at Bottom

DB Split Squat
    35(each hand) x8x2

Leg Press
    295x12x2

Leg Press Calf Raise
    295x15x3

Lying Leg Curl
    80x12, 85x12, 80x12

Seated Leg Curl
    65x15x3

Standing Calf Raise
    95x12, 150x12x2

Notes
    -knocked a set off the db split squats, my quads were on fire
    -i decided since i cant go super heavy on the v-squat, or too explosive because of my back, that i would pre-exhaust my quads, and did it ever work! i've never tried that before and will continue to do it. another thing i did on the leg extensions, and on the lying curls, is i made sure i beat my 1rm (calculated by jefit app). ex. for the extensions, i did 160x10 on power day, so to beat that i needed to do 143x15, which i achieved. this way i can make sure that im always progressing. obviously doesnt work for some exercises.
    -did my calf raises on the leg press after my leg presses again. i really like doing that, good solid pump.
    -i think i was trying to make up for last hypertrophy day, as i went hard enough that i almost puked. maybe because i trained fasted, maybe because i pushed with everything i had, but regardless...what a killer workout.
    -the standing calf raises feel funny...after doing the 210 last time, anything lighter than 150ish feels weak so i'll continue to push

NOW FOR WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR THIS LOG!

such a pretty pyramid isnt it!

Initial Thoughts
    First off, the tubs are a LOT smaller than i was expecting. this is neither good or bad. my 80 serving green bulge (the creatine i'll be using on off days to maintain saturation levels) is quite a bit bigger, but so is the scoop. all in all just a smaller tub. They do look damn good though, solid label design and i like that they all look the same. Got lemon drop for hemavol/compete, and raspberry lemonade for MI

Hemavol- couldnt quite smell much of the powder, so i dipped my finger and tasted it. so far so good.
    Compete- i want to say this one almost smells pumpkin-y to me. didnt try to taste yet but obviously cant wait to mix it up
    MI- smells really really good. may get a bit sweet and overpowering with time (based off smell) but more on that after i try it

Dosing Questions!
    Hemavol- this says not to take more than four times a week? whats the deal? lol. i plan on taking 1, probably work up to 2 servings on training days, maybe 4 or 5 times a week (wait for input on that one)

Compete- id really like to take this one on off days as well, but i dont think i will. for obvious reasons i would like my compete and hemavol to last exactly the same amount of time. has anyone figured out the best way to do this? 3 tubs, so 96 servings hemavol, and 150 servings compete?

MI- will dose on training days, probably 1 scoop for the first couple weeks and work up to 1.5. i have no desire to try and go above that, only because i do want it to last.

one more thing. i'll be starting the supps on sunday for upper power day (as tomorrow is my last workout day this week) and then i have my sponsored hghup log coming up, as well as some tropinol and intimidate coming. i plan on continuing this log so i can stack all the iforce stuff together, but will also be dosing it (hopefully) while i do the hgh up. i will probably have to buy more, which sucks, but if anyone can possibly suggest how i can make it last long enough that would be awesome. if i cant figure it out i'll just stick to one scoop for everything up to, and through the sponsored log and go from there.

well thats it for todays update. its about time these things showed up!

transformation journal:

Awesome log and awesome pic!
    Great stuff on legs and I like how you approached db split squats to supplement your squats. Split squat is awesome.
    Definitely use Compete as a "gatorade" type drink when I'm not working out.
    As for MI, the one scoop should be all you'll need.
    Mirin' that stash man!

Awesome log and awesome pic!
    Great stuff on legs and I like how you approached db split squats to supplement your squats. Split squat is awesome.
    Definitely use Compete as a "gatorade" type drink when I'm not working out.
    As for MI, the one scoop should be all you'll need.
    Mirin' that stash man!
    thanks man, keeping a log helps keep me motivated (depending on how many followers lol). i do split squats because of my back, herniated disc in l5-s1. regular squats, deads, bb rows are all outta the question completely so doing a split squat helps really hammer my quads without wrecking the back. so far, im thinking i'll just do single scoops of all the iforce stuff until after my sponsored log, then give a couple weeks off, and hammer on the trop/intimidate for 6-8 weeks

transformation journal:

updating for diet from yesterday:

5037 cals; 283p/561c/202f; 43%c/35%f/22%p

was a solid day of eating if you ask me should hit 4500-5k cals today pretty easily. had a killer workout this morning too which i'll upload later, getting ready for work now

transformation journal:

Alrighty! good solid back and shoulders workout this morning. killed shoulders and it felt amazing. also tried some stretchers that i saw in Wade (from iforce)'s log and they felt really good as well so i'll be keeping those in the workout as well. so here it is:

Back/Shoulder Hypertrophy Day

DB Rows
    50x3x2, 55x3x4

Stretchers
    50kgx12, 42.5kgx12, 47.5kgx12

Cable Rows
    47.5x12x2, 55x12

DB Shrugs
    35x12, 40x12, 35x12(seated)

CG Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    50x15x2

DB Shoulder Press
    30x12, 35x12x2

Face Pulls
    35kgx12, 42.5kgx12

Machine Lateral Raise
    40x12x2, 45x15

Notes
    felt really really good today. i think drinking bcaa's (xtend) during my workout helped a lot with the fasted training. the stretchers were fantastic, and i figured out that if i pull my arms as far back as possible while doing the db presses it kills the lateral head of my shoulders. all in all a great, great day.

diet for today:
    4791 cals; 314p/539c/154f; 45%c/29%f/26%p going to try and keep my diet right around 4500-5k carbs after dinner each day and see if i break past 183lbs

as always, any questions/comments/etc. are welcomed!

transformation journal:

Definitely killin' it sir. Gonna be trying out these routines you got!
    Lemme know when you run Trop. I'll join you on that. Keep killin' it Jared!

hell ya man i def will! maybe create a dual log? also, if you want let me know and i'll pm/post a full breakdown of my workout for ya if you wanna try it

transformation journal:

Dual log for sure brotha! Please hook up the workout breakdown. Trying to hit 165-170 so any advice helps. Hope you break that 183!

i workout to layne nortons PHAT. you can look it up but i'll post my breakdown tomorrow for you. i'll also break down the diet, its really simple haha

transformation journal:

Awesome!! Going research on PHAT rt now

Alright, Hawktime wanted a breakdown so you're getting a breakdown! first off, PHAT is a 5 day split based on all rep ranges. two days of power, three days of hypertrophy work. obviously on the power day you do whatever necessary to move the weight, where on hypertrophy day, you train more bodybuilder style. wont go into more for the people who already know about it. my split looks like this:

sunday- upper power
    bb bench (power): 3x5
    db incline press: 2x10
    one arm db row (power): 3x5
    lat pulldown: 2x10
    rack chins (may swap for stretchers): 2x10
    shoulder press: 3x10
    curls: 3x10
    pushdowns: 3x10

monday: lower power
    back extensions (to warm up erectors/lower back): 3x10
    leg extensions (pre-exhaust work since i cant squat heavy): 2x10
    HS v-squat machine (starting weight 54lbs): 3x5
    leg press: 2x10
    calf raise w/ leg press: 2x10
    ghr (may remove, not feeling as much as id like): 3x8
    lying curls: 2x10
    standing calf raise: 3x10

tuesday: off

wednesday: chest/arms hypertrophy
    bb bench speed work(70% 5 rep max)j: 6x3
    db incline: 3x12
    bench machine (may do pec minor dips): 2x12
    butterfly (alternate with crossovers): 2x15
    bb curl: 3x12
    db concentration curl: 2x12
    cable curl: 2x15
    ez-bar skulls: 3x12
    reverse grip tri pushdown: 2x12
    v-bar pushdown: 2x15

thursday: leg hypertrophy
    leg extensions (again pre-exhaust): 3x15
    v-squat: 6x3 rest pause (as far down as possible)
    split squats: 2x8
    leg press: 2x12
    calf press leg press: 3x15
    lying curls: 3x12
    seated curls: 3x15
    standing calf: 3x12

friday: back/shoulder hypertrophy
    db row speed work: 6x3
    stretchers: 3x12
    cable row (alternating handles): 3x12
    shrugs: 3x12 (seated sometimes)
    cg reverse grip pulldown: 2x15
    db shoulder press: 3x12
    face pull: 2x12 (may up to 3 sets)
    machine lateral raise: 3x12

saturday: off

on power days i do 60 second rest, hypertrophy days its 30. timed. i use jefit app so it times for me

diet in next post

transformation journal:

diet breakdown!

decided i'll also do a breakdown of what i eat, even though i've been posting macros most days, its nice to actually let you know what's making them up. most days its pretty much the same, with work i can plan it pretty well. as i said i count cals before dinner, and then dinner varies but i try to hit 4500-5k cals daily. my metabolism is pretty nuts. so a basic run down of what i eat:

breakfast:
    -4 extra large eggs
    -2 "everything" bagels
    -500mL 2% milk
    -~2tbsp omega essentials margarine for cooking/bagels

lunch:
    -1 apple
    -~400g chicken
    -1 full can sodium reduced tuna w/mayo
    -1 peanut butter & jam sandwich w/ 50g pb and 1tbsp jam

snacks:
    -i drink a lot of gainer shakes...about a full serving and a half of quickmass (about 1900 calories total when mixed with milk). now im not overly proud of this fact but i have a few reasons:
    -it fits in my macros
    -anyone talking about cost...its about $5/serving up here and to be honest i cant get a shake that tastes as good and has the same calories for that. i love it
    -i know "whole foods" would be better, but the gomad'ers suggest liquid cals so why not? it works!
    -its convenient. i work as a mechanic and i get a half hour through the day to really sit and eat. i cant be eating a full meal every 2-3 hours or id lose my job. drinking a shake is just easy when on the go.

so thats it, on off days i leave out the pb/j sandwich..i hate them. i only eat them because its a cheap/easy ~500cals. i'll do a supplement post next

edit: diet's in for today. final numbers at:
    4800 cals; 165f/574c/279p; 47%c/30%f/23%p
    Last edited by Jared.P; 04-06-2013 at 10:03 PM.

transformation journal:

Supplement expectations

i thought it was only fair to at least post what i was hoping to get out of the products i'll be taking until i get my appnut stuff in (should be this week, ships by monday i was told). that way, any reps who are still kicking around can help me out. so first off:

hemavol:
    i've tried controlled labs' glycergrow in the past, but thats my only experience with the one product in hemavol..the glycerol monostearate. i've heard great things recently about epimedium and agmatine on the ability to build a good "pump" as well as niacin and citrulline which are well known as well. all in all im really expecting some solid pumps on workout days from this stuff, 1 scoop for the next month or so with hgh up and then maybe i'll go to 2, and get crazy with a 3 one day. recently read about someone supplementing 1.5g agmatine and the pump was massive, so thats 3 scoops. experimentation time??

Compete:
    now basically, i've been using purple wraath as my intra for a long time. i'm looking for compete to compare to that "can keep going" feeling, without the ba tingles (obviously). i basically have no experience with many of the ingredients so it'll be a nice change. from quick reading on fumaric acid (in the store) it seems to support ATP synthesis much like creatine helps with from my understanding so im expecting some really good endurance, recovery, and just an overall good feeling. i want to feel like i could go forever. also no experience with whey protein hydrolysates so we'll see how they help me as well. recent studies (from my knowledge) have shown they're better than just bcaa's. i already have my compete mixed up for tomorrow's power workout. 1 scoop in ~40oz water and it tastes pretty damn good (minor sips). may work up to doing 1 scoop in a full gallon for the day but i think i would prefer the concentration of one full scoop intra workout, then regular water for the rest of the day. thoughts??

Maximize Intense
    OOHHH, look more norvaline, agmatine, niacin and of course, creatine. not much more i feel really needs to be said. this stack is quite literally going to produce skin and shirt bursting pumps. probably going to keep this at 1 scoop for as long as i need to, as im honestly expecting nothing from the stimulant side of things. a bit more focus maybe but i've never been able to really judge that. i always focus pretty well in the gym...if this manages to make me notice something then you've definitely got a winner. here and i'll continue to buy. i'll be supplementing with green mag on my off days to save it, and keep the stims down and keep from gaining a tolerance.

so there you have it, dosage schedule will be:
    hemavol: 1 scoop 30 minutes pre
    MI: 1 scoop 20 minutes pre
    compete: intra

any suggestions/thoughts let me know!

transformation journal:

Upper Power day, day 1 on supps

BB bench power
    175x5, 185x5x2

DB incline press
    50x10x2

DB row
    75x5x3

Lat Pulldown
    50x10, 55x10

Stretchers
    50x10, 60x10

Machine Shoulder Press
    70x10x3

EZ bar Curls
    60x10, 70x10, 80x7 PR!

Rope Pushdown
    50x10

Notes
    -energy was solid today. put up two sets at 185 on bench which is really strong for me. lat pulldown felt insanely easy today as well and i pr'd on the ez bar curls..by one rep at 80, but i also did 70x10 for my second set instead of 60 like last week. trained fasted again like i've been trying out as well.
    -i was really stim'd up and felt pretty jittery by the final set on rope pushdowns. i also sliced my pinky open doing dishes the other day (broke a glass. dont know my own strength) so it hurt to do the rope. more on jitters below

supp thoughts
    hemavol: taste was ok to be honest..did 1 scoop in 12oz water. might try mixing in some crystal light or something to a)insulin rush from the sugar and b)make it taste a bit better. its not BAD by any means just not "amazing" like other reviews say. either way taste is subjective and i dont discredit the product in any way. PUMPS is where its at. felt it from the second warm up set on bench and all the way through the workout. pretty solid and it's only going to get better on non-power days, and as the week goes on.

compete: tastes pretty good, felt a good bit of endurance and we'll see how i feel tomorrow as far as recovery. not much more on that.

Maximise Intense:
    Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    probably going to keep this at 1 scoop for as long as i need to, as im honestly expecting nothing from the stimulant side of things.
    i wanted to quote that. i was dead, dead wrong. i overestimated my stim tolerance and did a full scoop. why would i do this? i have to say iForce has beaten me this round on the stims and i was extremely jittery, stimmed up, and a slightly upset stomach. MI tastes terrible as well. something seriously wrong between the smell of the powder and the taste. going to try two different ways to better it. mixing with hemavol and adding crystal light. will report on both. will only be doing a half scoop MI for tomorrow's leg day, may eat a bagel before hand so it doesnt hit so hard. felt it about 45 minutes after taking, energy and focus (again it made me realise it) were amazing, but the jitters were crazy.

thats all, any thoughts are welcome and if anyone has a sure way to better the taste on MI let me know!

transformation journal:

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jared.P View Post
    Maximise Intense:

i wanted to quote that. i was dead, dead wrong. i overestimated my stim tolerance and did a full scoop. why would i do this? i have to say iForce has beaten me this round on the stims and i was extremely jittery, stimmed up, and a slightly upset stomach. MI tastes terrible as well. something seriously wrong between the smell of the powder and the taste. going to try two different ways to better it. mixing with hemavol and adding crystal light. will report on both. will only be doing a half scoop MI for tomorrow's leg day, may eat a bagel before hand so it doesnt hit so hard. felt it about 45 minutes after taking, energy and focus (again it made me realise it) were amazing, but the jitters were crazy.

thats all, any thoughts are welcome and if anyone has a sure way to better the taste on MI let me know!

Yep

We, iforce nutrition, heard our fans/customers loud and clear about the taste. Thus why we are now releasing the new improved flavor version of Maximize Intense. I actually would give MI an 8/10 for flavor but then again everyone thinks I have "steel tastebuds"

A few suggestions:

1. shot gun it with 4oz of water...slam it and get it over with quickly

2. mix it with hemavol ---> this is the preferred method from majority of our users. If you have a tub of Compete, then try mixing it with Compete.

3. ICY ICY cold water...I noticed that many of my "meh" tasting preworkouts taste better if mix with icy cold water.

4. (see below)

thanks man, im not sure when the new improved flavoring comes out but i ordered my rasp lemonade with teh hemavol/compete bogo. smells amazing, but mixes into bad. i'll try mixing with hemavol and if thats no good i'll try the other methods too. half scoop as well as those jitters were nuts!

also wanted to say i wont turn down a supp because it tastes bad (unless its an intra or something). i can handle taste especiallly for results and so far MI is the only thing to EVER stim me out and get me to focus
    Last edited by Jared.P; 04-07-2013 at 12:21 PM.

transformation journal:

Lol, MI is no joke! Taste isn't there but this pwo performs well.
    Hey, Jared.P thank you for taking the time to illustrate your workout and diet plan for me. I really appreciate it because I'm fairly new to bodybuilding. Grateful for any guidance I receive. Gonna try to mimic everything especially diet. I work out in my home gym but I'm researching cheap gym memberships. That way I can fully copy the sessions you do. Rt now I'm restricted to barbell/db work. Got a squat stand GHD and Reverse Hyper so I'm limited as far as machines go.
    Great log so far! Thanks again for all the help brother!

Hey, Jared.P thank you for taking the time to illustrate your workout and diet plan for me. I really appreciate it because I'm fairly new to bodybuilding. Grateful for any guidance I receive. Gonna try to mimic everything especially diet. I work out in my home gym but I'm researching cheap gym memberships. That way I can fully copy the sessions you do. Rt now I'm restricted to barbell/db work. Got a squat stand GHD and Reverse Hyper so I'm limited as far as machines go.
    hawktime (real name?? lol), theres a TON of stuff you can do with barbells/db's and if you already have an oly bar (45lb bar) then id say ignore the membership and just put a bit more money into the home gym as you need it. you have a busy home life too i see so it's probably a lot more convenient as well. if you need, i can give you some alternatives to my machine work that you can do with the db's/bb.

MI felt really really smooth today, no jitters at half scoop. more info on that when i post the w/o in a bit here

transformation journal:

Lower Power Day: AKA Quads-on-Fire

Back Extensions
    2x10

Leg Extensions
    165x10, 170x10

V-Squat
    275x5x3

Leg Press
    410x10x2

Calf Raise on Leg Press
    410x10x2

Seated Curls
    100x8, 115x8x2

Lying Curls
    95x10x2

Standing Calf
    170x10x2, 175x10

Notes
    Felt really really good today. 1 scoop hemavol, half scoop MI mixed in raspberry juice (tasted not bad at all) and then 1 scoop compete intra. energy and endurance were solid, focus was there and the pumps..oh the pumps. quads were on fire and i made sure to push with everything i had. increased the vsquat by 15lbs all 3 sets, leg press by 30lbs and calf press as well by that 30lbs. Compete i feel is really helping me get through the workouts, and the energy/pumps im getting from the MI/hemavol combo is pretty good on the power days, hypertrophy days will be way better im sure. no jitters, stimmed out feeling or upset stomach on the half scoop so i'll keep it at that for the week and probably go full scoop next upper power day. super sore from yesterday's workout as well which is good, i havent been sore in a bit so that just shows i was really able to push it. i find pump products really help with that mind-muscle connection so i can only see very positive things coming out of this stack.

diet from yesterday ended up at: 4536 cals; 309p/543c/125f; 48%c/25%f/27%p

transformation journal:

Nice drink mix JP. I'm gonna try that.
    Awesome weight increases on your leg movements. Definitely inspired to ramp up the weights myself.
    I'm definitely gonna hit you up for home gym alternatives to machine moves, most especially for Lower Power and Leg Hypertrophy machine moves.
    Keep whoopin' ass sir!
    Call me Ryan brother. HawkTime is in reference to a great 80's boxer by the name of Aaron "The Hawk" Pryor.
    IN for your next update!

Nice drink mix JP. I'm gonna try that.
    Awesome weight increases on your leg movements. Definitely inspired to ramp up the weights myself.
    I'm definitely gonna hit you up for home gym alternatives to machine moves, most especially for Lower Power and Leg Hypertrophy machine moves.
    Keep whoopin' ass sir!
    Call me Ryan brother. HawkTime is in reference to a great 80's boxer by the name of Aaron "The Hawk" Pryor.
    IN for your next update!
    word man, pm me or post here any questions you may have

transformation journal:

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agreed, MI is damn good, and damn strong! if only the flavor could match! The ingredients are very hard to flavor good though

Mike
    ….