olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Firec up the sewing machine to make more homeade gear

I don’t know if its age or what but it seems like after a archery league night I have been experiencing pain in my neck and between my shoulder blades for a few days after league night. Since Ive been making exercise gear and a home gym I decided to make a neck strengthening device. A few years ago I shot was a guy on a 3D course and the guy only had one arm. He drew the bow back with his teeth. He had a pretty big and strong neck and mentioned that his neck size and gone up a few inches in just one season of shooting. If his neck could take drawing back a bow and got stronger because of it, I thought it worth while to try to see if I could stop the neck and back pain myself.

I few years ago I bought 300 yards of seat belt material on EBay for projects like tree slings and safety harnesses so I used some of that since its rated at 5,000 Lbs tensil.

Then I fired up the vintage Singer Slant needle sewing machine that I have been using for these projects.

I started making some head gear.

Then another strap to attach the weight to. (I ran out of black thread and had to switch to brown)

Then I sewed in some “D” rings to attach a chain to.

Then it looks like this.

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #30 -!!!---!!!-

olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) olebuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For comfort I sewed in some imitation sheerling to pad it.

Then some quick connects and chain to hang the weight from.

Here a weight is attached.

I had my son model it for a picture.

[/quote]

Time to buy more ibuprofen.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could be wrong, but I think this is a forum first. Good job fella, that looks solid. I used to use an old seatbelt cut of a car as a dip belt. Its strong stuff and thick enough to be comfortable.

Would rep but I'm on spread with you.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think this is a forum first. Good job fella, that looks solid. I used to use an old seatbelt cut of a car as a dip belt. Its strong stuff and thick enough to be comfortable.

Would rep but I'm on spread with you.
    Over the years I have made a lot of projects out of this seat belt material. Its great stuff. I can see several applications for workout gear made from it. That old sewing machine is a Godsend.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool idea!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100) twirp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Looks like it will slice that guy's ear off. Soon-to-be sweaty smelly lining should be washable & velcro attached.

Yeah his head is a lot smaller than mine. It sits above my ears. This is machine washable. I would air dry it though.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)

I saved this picture a while ago, pretty cool.

Very nice job you did on the stitching, looks very professional.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great effort. Reps!

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by olebuck View Post
    Since Ive been making exercise gear and a home gym I decided to make a neck strengthening device.
    Good job!

Reps after recharge and/or spread.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14