Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast
    failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk you tell us mr. whore, where is all the pussy at?
    ★cVc★--USMC--

--I Hate Peggy Hill Crew--

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll probably go to Incahoots; because that is where all the pusssy is at
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UnflappedAcorn View Post
    3rd year biochem ucsd brah checkin in to answer all your questions
    Transferring human bio UCSD in the fall.

Can we be fwends?
    "A second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"

University of Southern California - 2016

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by failureplus1 View Post
    idk you tell us mr. whore, where is all the pussy at?
    Palomar 24 hour fitness

SRS, I'm a pretty big pussy and I'll be there
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) failureplus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Palomar 24 hour fitness

SRS, I'm a pretty big pussy and I'll be there
    ill be there

ill be the one looking at you like this
    ★cVc★--USMC--

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    I'll probably go to Incahoots; because that is where all the pusssy is at
    thats actually a pretty sweet bar with the exception that most of those chicks like dem country dudes with with there copenhagen and tight ass wranglers
    ★cVc★--USMC--

tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snizzle77 View Post
    neither of you have been to the ARC at sdsu apparently

biotech
    oh ARC how i miss you already!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    but do they even lift heavy? i remember you saying they weren't that strong, just big

on another note, anyone been to the rock climbing gym in Carlsbad just west of the I-5? i think it's called Vital or something...kinda wanna check it out
    only rock gyms ive been to are solid rock, vertical hold, and mesa rim
    Do u even compound lift?
    Lift with your mind, not your ego... well... kinda...

*Misc Cologne Crew*
    [Official] San Diego Brah

tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000) tehLulz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FisterRoboto View Post
    Hey San Diego brahs. Gonna be spending 3 or so days there at the end of May. Got a hotel at the north end of the Gaslamp district, what are the places to see/do/get yucky at?
    May and June has been known here as 'May Gray' and 'June Gloom' so it can get pretty cloudy here and that wouldn't be a good representation of our weather here, so you may get a crappy beach day if you've been wanting to do that.

See:
    -Midway museum - pretty interesting if you've never been on a Navy ship
    -Balboa park - a bunch of museums and a nice place to stroll around
    -Cabrillo lighthouse - Sits at the edge of Point Loma. Nice city wide views of Downtown and all the way to the mountains on a clear day
    -There's obviously much more to see, but I just can't think of anything else

Do (or eat):
    -PLEASE... PLEASE!!! get yourself some carne asada fries. i'm sure one of the brahs can recommend a nice taco shop nearby in the Gaslamp area. The only place I can think of that is good near you is Lolitas Taco Shop near Petco Park (I REPEAT, DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP, THIS IS VITAL!!!)
    -Phil's BBQ: Featured on Man vs. Food. Popular BBQ joint in SD.
    -There's this donut shop that's been a hit with the locals, and its in Downtown. its called Donut Bar. They have flavors like burbon, cheesecake, creme brulee, orange creamsicle, maple and bacon

Get yucky:
    -SD is known for its award winning microbrews (if you can't visit the actual breweries, get yourself to North Park where alot of the pubs are. ie. Toronado, Blind Lady Ale House, etc)
    -Clubbing: Personally I like Stingaree (in Gaslamp). The club that's been there for a long time, but has a nice crowd, hot bishes
    -Chill and laid back with music: I also like to hit up Bar Basic. Nice casual crowd
    -Pre-gaming purchases: Theres a Ralph's in Gaslamp (our local safeway) and you can buy some goods there

Please rent a car if you're planning on doing any adventures outside of Gaslamp... Public transportation is really chitty around here and you'll just waste your time on it. Just know you can park your car for free after 6pm, and it's free on Sundays

@snizzle77 - SD brah level 9500?!
    Last edited by tehLulz; 05-17-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Do u even compound lift?

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Anything going on tonight?
    If you missed sun god tonight, you dun goofd

Originally Posted by PracticePlease View Post
    Transferring human bio UCSD in the fall.

Can we be fwends?
    I'll probably be seeing you around rimac (if you even lift)

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheNoob7 View Post
    Can I PIITB after a hot shower, pls? (no homo)

sup bro, long time no talk

PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PracticePlease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by UnflappedAcorn View Post
    If you missed sun god tonight, you dun goofd

I'll probably be seeing you around rimac (if you even lift)
    Was sungod this year awesome?

Is rimac the name of the gym? Our tour girl just slightly mentioned it when I was checking out the village. Didn't even see how the building looked like or where the general direction of the building was...

Modified phat checking in. Can't wait to lift there. Is it usually empty?

AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is rimac the name of the gym? Our tour girl just slightly mentioned it when I was checking out the village. Didn't even see how the building looked like or where the general direction of the building was...

RIMAC is the gym, yes. Sungod was fantastic, I got arrested.
    Too weak to post stats crew

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron View Post
    RIMAC is the gym, yes. Sungod was fantastic, I got arrested.
    LOL. What'd you get arrested for?

FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FisterRoboto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tehLulz View Post
    May and June has been known here as 'May Gray' and 'June Gloom' so it can get pretty cloudy here and that wouldn't be a good representation of our weather here, so you may get a crappy beach day if you've been wanting to do that.

See:
    -Cabrillo lighthouse - Sits at the edge of Point Loma. Nice city wide views of Downtown and all the way to the mountains on a clear day

Do (or eat):
    -PLEASE... PLEASE!!! get yourself some carne asada fries. i'm sure one of the brahs can recommend a nice taco shop nearby in the Gaslamp area. The only place I can think of that is good near you is Lolitas Taco Shop near Petco Park (I REPEAT, DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP, THIS IS VITAL!!!)
    -There's this donut shop that's been a hit with the locals, and its in Downtown. its called Donut Bar. They have flavors like burbon, cheesecake, creme brulee, orange creamsicle, maple and bacon

Get yucky:
    -SD is known for its award winning microbrews (if you can't visit the actual breweries, get yourself to North Park where alot of the pubs are. ie. Toronado, Blind Lady Ale House, etc)
    -Clubbing: Personally I like Stingaree (in Gaslamp). The club that's been there for a long time, but has a nice crowd, hot bishes
    -Chill and laid back with music: I also like to hit up Bar Basic. Nice casual crowd
    -Pre-gaming purchases: Theres a Ralph's in Gaslamp (our local safeway) and you can buy some goods there

Please rent a car if you're planning on doing any adventures outside of Gaslamp... Public transportation is really chitty around here and you'll just waste your time on it. Just know you can park your car for free after 6pm, and it's free on Sundays

Thanks brah. Gonna be here with two friends so we're mostly interested in sloots/good food/ and alcohol.
    Perpetual Bloat Crew

AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50) AaronBabaron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL. What'd you get arrested for?
    I guess I was way too drunk. I was sent to detox, no charges. I got lucky hahah

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    posting so I can check out my new avi and rep the 5 above me
    Last edited by BlackJack619; 05-18-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

I guess I was way too drunk. I was sent to detox, no charges. I got lucky hahah
    Haha for sure. Sounds like a successful night then

^^ lookin thick, solid, tight etc.

JOIN THIS GROUP

https://www.********.com/groups/350188188437972/

Shameless self-promotion.

JOIN THIS GROUP

https://www.********.com/groups/350188188437972/

Shameless self-promotion.
    Requested

Requested
    Added. I hope this works out and we can rival the LA group LOL.

Added. I hope this works out and we can rival the LA group LOL.
    Haha I like the idea, but LA group is huge man

Haha I like the idea, but LA group is huge man
    Yeah I know... We're only at 5 people, they're at like 100 LOL

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would join but I deactivated my FB about 2 months ago.

Registered User CarneAsadaBrito's Avatar
    CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) CarneAsadaBrito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tehLulz View Post

See:

Do (or eat):

Get yucky:

this guy knows what he's talking about. carne asada and micro brews are vital to the success of your trip.

in gaslamp/east village, i'd add bootlegger to the list of bars to hit up. hot bishes galore.

also, altitude up on the top of the marriot is pretty cool, but the crowd is hit or miss.

ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProteinSheikh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's always really packed, let's just say I wouldn't train chest on Monday.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist- Verbal Kint

RIP Zyzz, forever mirin.

Originally Posted by ProteinSheikh View Post
    It's always really packed, let's just say I wouldn't train chest on Monday.
    Ugh. What a bust. I was hoping everyone would be studying or some sht

fuark bros, my buddy went to hodads today and got a triple bacon cheeseburger. was not aware that they could make this for you, usually just get the double. def getting the triple next time.

pic

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    fuark bros, my buddy went to hodads today and got a triple bacon cheeseburger. was not aware that they could make this for you, usually just get the double. def getting the triple next time.

pic

Hhhhnnnngggg
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by CarneAsadaBrito View Post
    this guy knows what he's talking about. carne asada and micro brews are vital to the success of your trip.

in gaslamp/east village, i'd add bootlegger to the list of bars to hit up. hot bishes galore.

also, altitude up on the top of the marriot is pretty cool, but the crowd is hit or miss.
    I gotta hit up bootlegger. I've only been there around 8-9pm and it was empty and always thought of it as just that. I'll give it a try again.

+1 on altitude, but that ridiculous line kind of kills it for that small lounge
    Do u even compound lift?

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post

pic

Damn! I already have a hard time eating a double
    Do u even compound lift?

*Misc Cologne Crew*