anthonyramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anthonyramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you get sponsored

ive seen that people are sponsored and get all their supps for free and accessories.. how do they do that
    17 years old. 150lbs.
    MAXS
    BP:245
    SQUAT:315

Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000) Melite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Become beasts.
    ***Viking Crew***
    ***Irish Misc Crew***
    ^^^ Misc Hairstyle Crew ^^

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read up on this and it's not as good as you think. If your looking to model for a company realistically you'll need that cell tech nomsayin? If your looking to be a rep its different a lot of promoting the company on these forums and I read in one thread on here a guy was being payed in glutamine, srs google 'how to be a company rep'. I'd say there's other criteria, emailing a company would be your best bet but don't expect getting protein for free maybe a discount for the company

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tdlfctnn123 View Post
    I read up on this and it's not as good as you think. If your looking to model for a company realistically you'll need that cell tech nomsayin? If your looking to be a rep its different a lot of promoting the company on these forums and I read in one thread on here a guy was being payed in glutamine, srs google 'how to be a company rep'. I'd say there's other criteria, emailing a company would be your best bet but don't expect getting protein for free maybe a discount for the company
    Lol no, you're completely wrong here.

1) There are plenty of natural athletes that are sponsored, get free supplements, and have a paid contract. However, the downside of this is always having to do something for the company, going on trips across the country, staying low bodyfat year round, and many many other things.

2) Companies don't sponsor "nobodies". You will not get sponsored even if you have a Godlike body and send them a couple pictures. Companies want people with something to show, a story, a background, a portfolio, won competitions, etc. There are many other people out there that have Godlike bodies with a better portfolio or resume, and they are going to choose them over just a Godlike body.

Your best chance of getting sponsored:
    1)Get the Godlike body
    2)Enter some competitions, get your name out there, winning them will do you good.
    3)Build a portfolio. Try to get in magazine ads, covers, pictures, whatever, have something.
    4)A background. Every athlete has a background. Companies are looking for people who can relate to the average person. A story consisting of, "I was 18, so I got bored and started lifting. Then I got huge and I love it to this day" Will not get you anywhere.

Build your body, get your name out there, build a portfolio, go from there.
    “You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth than go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin’, you ain’t where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa