Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tropinol XP

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    responded and will have more info for you asap
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    responded and will have more info for you asap
    Awesome man. Thanks again.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DarthDrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its been released...check out this link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151462083

the ingredient panel is at the bottom of the OP
    I was actually asking about the new Intimdate. I know its off topic, but the original Intimidate is probably the best sleep/recovery aid I've ever used, so I'm more than a little curious about its reformulation. Tropinol XP looks great, too.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DarthDrew View Post
    I was actually asking about the new Intimdate. I know its off topic, but the original Intimidate is probably the best sleep/recovery aid I've ever used, so I'm more than a little curious about its reformulation. Tropinol XP looks great, too.
    I'm sorry, I must have misread, I apologize.

Intimidate SRT will be announced soon. We only added one ingredient to the mix, however we added a HUGE dose of a VERY strong ingredient. You'll get all the same benefits you did with Intimidate, but with some more awesome benefits now as well

still just 1 capsule before bed
    I got no strings on me

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Vt, what is the recommended length of time to be on trop before a break, and then how long? Are we talking 8-12 weeks with 4 weeks off? Also, is there any reason for the 25 day supply, or is this supposed to be 5 days on, two days off product? 25 days just seems like an odd number, as opposed togoing 28 day which would be a 4 week supply. Just seems like the full 4 week supply would be in one bottle, making it easier to run for 8 or 12 weeks(2 or 3 bottles), unless this was done to force the sale of an extra bottle(no pun intended there).

Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    Vt, what is the recommended length of time to be on trop before a break, and then how long? Are we talking 8-12 weeks with 4 weeks off? Also, is there any reason for the 25 day supply, or is this supposed to be 5 days on, two days off product? 25 days just seems like an odd number, as opposed togoing 28 day which would be a 4 week supply. Just seems like the full 4 week supply would be in one bottle, making it easier to run for 8 or 12 weeks(2 or 3 bottles), unless this was done to force the sale of an extra bottle(no pun intended there).
    2-3 bottles on, 25-30 days break, and repeat.

To keep the product within a purchasable price point, 25 days was the max we could fit in there. It is a very expensive product for us to make, so instead of making it a 30 day supply and pricing ourselves out of the market, 25 full days was the agreed upon happy medium.

Keep in mind, products that reccomended 5 on 2 off have absolutely zero scientific backing for that dosing scheme that I can find. You want to keep your blood levels stable at all times.
    I got no strings on me

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To keep the product within a purchasable price point, 25 days was the max we could fit in there. It is a very expensive product for us to make, so instead of making it a 30 day supply and pricing ourselves out of the market, 25 full days was the agreed upon happy medium.

Keep in mind, products that reccomended 5 on 2 off have absolutely zero scientific backing for that dosing scheme that I can find. You want to keep your blood levels stable at all times.
    I assume you don't have much concern for the dose and duration of Fadogia causing any problems with the jimmies. Just curious, since Bane suggested that use should be less than 2 months if a relatively high dose is used, and also suggested 4wk on - 2wk off cycles.

digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) digler84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks for the clarification.

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just ordered four bottles, but will run two and then four weeks off. Excited to try since I had good results with other boosters already such as test factor advanced, bio forge v3, etc. If this is really that much better then it should be crazy!
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

Originally Posted by contaygious View Post
    Just ordered four bottles, but will run two and then four weeks off. Excited to try since I had good results with other boosters already such as test factor advanced, bio forge v3, etc. If this is really that much better then it should be crazy!
    awesome! Thanks for the huge support.

Make sure to follow the bottle directions exactly, and I have no doubt this will be your best experience yet!
    I got no strings on me

contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) contaygious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey just curious why is dosing spaced out 7 hours for off days as opposed to wake up and before bed? Would it keep you up at night or something?
    Ep1c, King, Conqu3r, Dermastr3ngth, Osta, Peak Beta+, XF, Amino IV, OT, PES Select

Hey just curious why is dosing spaced out 7 hours for off days as opposed to wake up and before bed? Would it keep you up at night or something?
    6-8 hours is to ensure that you get a great boost in the morning, as well as mid afternoon, when test levels are dropping.

Shouldn't keep you awake
    I got no strings on me

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Prepare for dem gains.

Rolling into my last week of trop xp and the workouts have been INTENSE.
    Only 1 PR NOT smashed...and I plan on correcting that tonight.
    Making gains on a cut/stim break with iForce Tropinol XP: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151696293

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    i am on my 22 day i believe and if anything i have felt tired earlier than normal...so nothing in it will keep u up

carlosrg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you stack reverstol and tropinal xp together?

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    Prepare for dem gains.

Rolling into my last week of trop xp and the workouts have been INTENSE.
    Only 1 PR NOT smashed...and I plan on correcting that tonight.
    Sterling feedback rolling in.

Originally Posted by carlosrg View Post
    Can you stack reverstol and tropinal xp together?
    There's nothing that should stop you off-hand, I'll look into it further when possible.

Testabolan V2 is B2G1 in the Bodybuilding.com Store currently, if you're looking for more great deals to stock up on.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.