Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Director of Dexafication PJUNGSBERGER's Avatar
    PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Giant Sports Cookies & Creme Giveaway > Hurricane Sandy & Snowstorm!

SO WHO WANTS A FULL FREE CAN OF GIANT SPORTS COOKIES AND CREME DELICIOUS PROTEIN? I WANT TO GIVE AWAY 6-8 ASAP WITH MORE TO FOLLOW.

***** IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN A GIVEAWAY WITH US BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT ASK HERE FOR ANOTHER CAN - WE SENT E-MAILS TO PREVIOUS VIP TESTERS SO THIS THREAD IS JUST FOR BRAND NEW FOLKS WHO WANT TO TRY OUR PROTEIN. THANKS! *****

BK & Joe said, "Hurricane Sandy ain't keeping us down - let's give away what we have left of the cans of Giant Sports Delicious Protein (Cookies and Creme) here at bodybuilding.com now!" We will be offering other flavors for you folks here to sample - full containers absolutely free of charge - very soon. New flavors other coming and we still need to do our chocolate promotion here too which is also on the way soon. Very soon.

Now that we are recovering from Hurricane Sandy and the snowstorm we can finally offer this amazing opportunity for you to try our product at absolutely no financial cost to you. And not just a single serving package either! We’re giving full cans of Giant Sports Delicious Protein for you to try here.

Interested? All free giveaways have that so called “fine print” and this is no different so in good faith and keeping with good business practices and full disclosure, below are the terms you must agree to in advance if you want to be considered for a free full can of Giant Sports Cookies and Creme Delicious Protein.

HOW IT WORKS!

In this thread tell us about yourself, your workout & fitness goals, and why you are looking to try a new protein blend. Tell us how long you have been training for and any sports you compete in. We want to know you as a friend because we want all our potential customers to think of us as their friends.

If Giant Sports preliminarily agrees to select you to receive a free full can of Delicious Protein we will make arrangements to send you a brief form to fill out and sign which you must return by e-mail or snail mail to us. This is something we need to keep on file that basically reads on, among some other details, that we are not paying you or compensating you outside of the free can of Giant Sports Delicious Protein you would receive to heap glowing praise on us. We want honest feedback - good and bad.

If selected, you agree to start a thread in the appropriate forum that describes your opinion regarding the product. Specifically, you must post on how you think it tastes, how is mixes into water, mouthfeel, convenience of use, and your overall opinion of the product. We expect a minimum of 5 posts in your thread over a 14 day period regarding your opinion of the product. Feel free to post more often or even daily.

At the conclusion of your experience with the product, we expect a sixth and final post giving the product an overall rating using a scalar system. You can use “stars” or “numbers,” whatever you like. Examples: 0-5 stars with 0 being “really terrible” and 5 being the “best you have tried to date” or you can go 0-10 numerically.

You must be 18 years of age and reside in the Continental United States to participate. We’re sorry that we can’t accommodate international folks with this promotion at this time. You also agree to follow the instructions on the label of the product as well as all warnings and contraindications. The Supplement Facts panel is up at our website and in the store here.

You can’t be an employee of Giant Sports Products LLC or Bodybuilding.com and participate. Sorry moderators, we need to keep this as unbiased and consumer focused as we can.

When you finish the can of Delicious Protein we send you for free you agree to fill out and return a brief written survey of about two pages by e-mail or snail mail to us. We want to know what you folks want to see in future promotions and giveaways too.

Please follow the terms we have written here. If you don’t it will jeopardize your chances of being selected to test our future products on this website including other flavors of Giant Sports Delicious Protein that we will be promoting in a few short weeks.

If you have comments or questions please leave them here or PM me. I will do my very best to respond and reply as fast as I can.

Thanks so much for considering Giant Sports Delicious Protein and thank you for offering to take your valuable time to test out our product which is now for sale here on this website. And even if you are not selected for this promotion or are not able to participate remember there are going to be plenty of new promotions in the future here at bodybuilding.com for you to try at absolutely no financial cost to you.

Dexamine will be up and running soon. The Hurricane set us back a few weeks but it will be "out" 1st week in December with a little luck.

And here is a BIG NEWSFLASH for you folks who really insist on super-high quality protein. People for whom nothing but the very best will do.

We are working on an ISOLATE!!! Same great taste as Delicious Protein but with nothing other than whey/milk isolates in it.

This may be a slightly smaller can, perhaps a four pound or three and a half pound can but our goal is to get this to you at a cost that is competitive with a taste you will fall in love with. And we are also in the process of developing a GAINER product that has more carbs in it for those of you who have a hard time putting on the weight.

The ISOLATE and GAINER? Early 2013 we hope. Remember, our corporate philosophy is that if it is not perfect we don't sell it. So if we can't can't the macro profile, taste, texture and mixability spot on perfect? We'll wait and try, try, try again until we get it right.

Anyhow so who wants a free can of Giant Sports Delicious Protein in Cookies and Creme flavor?

Let the games begin people!

Yours in sport!

-----------------------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director
    Giant Sports Products LLC

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome news on the Isolate. Can't wait.

blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blw070473 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am 39 yrs old, live in the U.S., married father of 3. My oldest child is 16 and my youngest is 1. I also work full-time, go to school and work-out 3 times per week. I began lifting when I was a teen and did it consistently until about 7 years ago when I got lazy. in those 7 years I stopped and started many times. Once my son was born a year ago it open my eyes that I needed make sure I got fit and healthy so that I could keep up with him and also because I want my children to see what weights and fitness can do for you. My goals are to build muscle and loose fat and I am looking for a great tasting high quality protein that gives me the most protein per gram for the best price. I hope you will consider me for this promo. I agree to all of your stipulations above and thank you for this opportunity.
    Last edited by blw070473; 11-12-2012 at 09:52 AM.

REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000) REB3190 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I meet all of the criteria. I am 22 years old and a Senior at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. I would like to be selected for this because I had a sample of the CnC a while back and thought it was really good, so I would like to try it for a longer period of time. I try to keep protein powder stocked, and am always on the look out for a new brand to start keeping around! I have been around gyms my whole life, but have only been lifting consistently for the past 3 years. My goals are to simply be in the best physical shape I can be, and push my strength as far as I can.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    R.E.B.

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in to give it a try.

My goals are simple, so gain muscle mass and weight. Here's what isn't so simple for me...getting there. I've tried pretty much everything to gain weight unsuccessfully...even the "eat more food" route. I am limited somewhat on my ability to lift too heavy because I've had arthritis since I was a small child. I don't let it hinder my drive though. I push through pain and have made some great gains in appearance, but not on the scale. I'd be willing to give a new protein a try, even as a supplement on top of my current regime to get more calories and protein intake.

I'm not giving up on this. Some day I will have the body I want. I'm in my mid-30s and have been training since high school, although I've had several breaks from surgeries and setbacks. Gaining muscle to be is not (just) about vanity. I know I'm going to need to support these joints late in life if no cure is found.

Registered User thunderstruck90's Avatar
    thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000) thunderstruck90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I'll give this one a shot. Here is a little about myself. My life has recently changed over the last 1.5 years. I just turned 32 years old and I have gone from 335 pounds to about 188. Bodybuilding is now the focus of my life. From meals to lifting to supplements, its all I think about. You can read a little about my story here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148611223

I currently lift about 5-6 days per week and my day centers around gym time. I spend about 1-1.5 hours each gym session and give it 110%. I'm currently trying a bulk (my first one) and have been bringing my calories up slowly from my cut. I have been taking from 2-4 protein shakes per day throughout my whole weight loss journey. I have been a big Myofusion fan but I'm looking to try some other proteins and give myself some more options. I have heard good things about Giant Sports and would like to chance to log any differences I see/feel in your protein and my old standby Myofusion.

Thanks!

FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000) FeFit4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    I missed out on the chance to try the vanilla but kinda glad i did. now i can try cookies and creme. i saw your previous post about giving away the cans of protein to people who were out power and had nothing cuz of the storm and thought it was very generous of u guys. i had no power for a week. so i was going right through my protein cuz of it. i got no problem logging it every other day for 14 days. it would actually be my pleasure. been lifting for 11 year now. i do it 5x a week. i got a schedule that people call it weird, but i call it above n beyond. thanks for helping out those that were in need in south jersey and giving us the chance to try ur cookies and cream. everyone loves vanilla so im excited to possibly try cnc.

mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So does this override the other thread?

xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xfit10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    26 yo, married and a 2 year old, i work in accounting so i sit on my butt all day and come 5 im dying to get to the gym. I have been doing CrossFit for a year now, 3 days on 1 day off. I like to run endurance races like the spartan, warrior dash and small crossfit competions. i like to stay fit and be able to do things i want to do while i can. Although i have a torn ACL i dont let it slow me down and keep me from pushing myself even though it does cause some problems. its always good to switch up your protein sources once in a while. I hope that your protein would aide in giving me the extra nutrients my body needs to make some gains without having to go too far outside of crossfit because i really enjoy it.
    Thanks!

r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0bdigz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 5'8 30 years old, married with twin 3 year old kids. In May of this year I was 230+ lbs and decided I needed to make a real commitment to getting in shape for my kids. I started the C25K running program to kick start my physical activity. After a month I was able to drop 10 lbs and started feeling a little better. In July I started a weight loss competition with my brother in law weighing in at 206 lbs. I began going to the gym MWF and lifting weights. I have since dropped another 27 lbs and am currently at 179 lbs. I have increased my gym time to 5-6 days a week and have continued my running (3-6 mile runs). I would like to continue losing fat (15-20 lbs) and building muscle and overall health. I use whey protein as a foundational supplement. It would be my pleasure to try your protein and report back with an honest evaluation in this forum.

CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) CPD4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is perfect fo rme. Im almost 30 I've been working out the 112+ years. I played football my whole life. I also played hockey and basketball. Now Im working for Chicago Pd. I love my job. This great promo would help me in so many ways. First, I have the midnight shifts. So Im wroking from 11 to 7 and after work. It depends on how well you do in the streets. You might have court cases. So, running around on the night shift and then going to court, no time to really eat. So a high protien great tasting is what I need to start and end my long days. Good luck everyone!!

mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10) mainhotshot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In this thread tell us about yourself, your workout & fitness goals, and why you are looking to try a new protein blend.-I'm 6'0 and 160lbs-27 years old, and I'm doing my very first bulk this fall/winter! My workout and fitness goals are to have the strength and conditioning to compete in MMA, and to be in the best physical shape possible. This promo first got my attention before the devastation of Hurricane Sandy, and I hoped to be one of the few to receive a can, once everybody was squared away post-Sandy. I'm looking forward to trying Giant Sports C&C protein blend because I have heard nothing but outstanding things about the company, the taste, and the satisfaction of all who have tried it. I for one am a very hard gainer and have trouble affording protein because of I simply have to use a lot of it.

Tell us how long you have been training for and any sports you compete in.-I just started training for MMA about 8-9 months ago, but in doing so I fell in love with lifting so as I mentioned before, I'm doing my very first bulk and would love Giant Sports to help meet my protein needs for that!

I agree to all other terms listed above and look forward to logging and giving my opinion on your product. I am a journalism student in college, and could really use the experience in writing my opinion for something more official than college writing assignments.
    Last edited by mainhotshot; 11-12-2012 at 02:52 PM.

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    VIP right here coming back for some more of this superb protein

Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drodina54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to hear that the hurricane has not kept you guys down for to long! I live in Manhattan, and it defiantly took some time for things to get back to normal. Anyway, a little about me... I'm a 26 year old personal trainer/ aspiring bodybuilder. I've been training for years, but just recently have decided to jump on stage in 2013. My training routine is pretty intense, normally 6 days a week...unless I feel as if my body needs more rest. I try to get somewhere around 500 grams of protein a day...so needless to say I go through my containers fairly quickly and normally keep at least 3 different ones on hand. I would love the opportunity to try your protein and maybe permanently make it a part of my daily protien shake addiction! Thanks a lot!

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1)You must be 18 years of age or older. Yes, 32

2) You must reside in the United States of America. Yes, TN

3) You agree to fill out Form 1 & Form 2 - our legal FTC/FDA required release forms - and return them signed to us. Yes, Agree to All Terms

4) You are not a moderator or employee of bodybuilding.com! Not a Mod or Employee of BB.com

5) You agree to try the protein according to the directions on the side of the tub, start a thread of your own with at least five (5) postings in it over a two week period of time.
    Yes, Honest Review with first impressions, mini-log over the two week span, and a full final review

Here's a couple of recent reviews for reference:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149524613

Thanks for your consideration
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently, I am a 24 year old trying to get my life back on track finishing my last year of school and working, while trying to be a good friend and family member with my busy schedule. I am finishing up my degree in Secondary Education in history. I am student teaching next semester and am studying to take my Praxis II test. However, this does not stop me from hitting the gym hard.

Recently, I have gotten back in the gym after long lay off. I was hospitalized for 39 days with a serve virus and was advised not to be in that type of environment for 4-6 weeks. I have been training hard, trying to put on the weight I lost (about 30 pounds) and trying to get my strength back. These are my current goals. My long term goal is to do a bodybuilding show, hopefully within 18 months. I lift four days a week and do cardio 3 days. I know it seems counterproductive, but I want to keep my conditioning where it is. I have been training since I was 19.

I would like to try Giant Sports' Cookies and Cream because I am a firm believer in blends over straight protein products. I have been trying to find a replacement for the old Myofusion. I stocked up on it when I found a good sale, but have less than a half of tub left. Once that is gone, I a in the market for a new one (I do not like the profile of the new Myo, personally). The profile of this blend looks phenomenal and I have read nothing but great things about the taste. I would love to give this stuff a shot and make the my new staple protein.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000) Indfanfromcol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would love to try. 21 years old, turning 22 this Friday. I am a former LSU student who is now living in Georgia to help out with family matters. I have always been active in sports, playing everything from hockey to rugby, and even have done my fair share of half marathons. Once I got into college, I found a new passion which was weight lifting. Due to having to work full time and juggling that was a gf, I had my off and on periods. Now though, I have been hitting the gym consistently 5-6 days a week for around 8 months or so. It was not until this last summer thought that I discovered this great website, and all it has had to offer. Before that, I only bought whatever my local gnc had to offer, which wasn't much. Now that I have been exposed to the huge world of supplements, I have always been looking to switch up my supplements in order to find the best that suits me. I have still been looking for that right one, especially in protein. I am not sure if I have found it yet, and would love to review your protein and see how well it helps my daily workouts.
    Logs:

Current
    Presurge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153891801

Finished
    Evotest: The future of testosterone supplements
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146508683

Cellmass 2.0
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148664603&p=958971863#post958971863

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad to hear you guys are doing ok down there in south jersey!

If you guys need and want me back you can def count me in to log Cookies and Cream!
    I loved the vanilla, and even after the incident I bought a new bottle after using it only 4 times.
    I've never had a Cookies and Cream whey protein before so I'm in if you guys will have me again.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigdudechris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my workouts are from an athletic background. I played baseball for a college in New Jersey so a lot of my workouts stem from there. I have been training since i was in 8th grade so i working on around 12 years of pretty intense things. I would love to try a new protien beacause no matter how hard i try i struggle to maintain my weight. I lose weight extremely easily and all my strength goes with it. I am current sitting at 172 but i would love to eventually get to 185. Thanks for consideration
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145824901&p=902312701 AI sports recover pro log

EVOTEST LOG http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146550033&pagenumber=

Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hkosaka91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Giant Sports,

I am 21 years old and live in Southern Los Angeles.
    I have been training for about 3 years but I really began weightlifting in High school.
    I played Football, Basketball, and Wrestled in HS and the weightroom was my best friend.
    I can still remember the excitement I had when lift days came around. I guess you can say that I love to train to improve myself all around.
    Today, I am attending college and working part time. With such a busy schedule, I can only find such amounts of time to go to the gym and train.
    But when I do, I am always working hard and giving it my all. I haven't been going on the forums in a while due to my current schedule, but now that semester is almost over, I have more than enough time to do more research and create a schedule for the gym.
    This promotion will definitely help me to motivate me to work even harder to fill in the voids that I left from school and work.
    My current goal is to get bigger and stronger and faster. I am not too focused on getting huge, but rather improve on my athleticism and strength. I have looked into this protein's profile, and I have to say that I am excited to try this out.
    I really hope that I get chosen for this promo, so that I could help myself and your company to influence other members and customer's to improve their health.

Thanks!

PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000) PJUNGSBERGER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Going to pick 4 today!

Hello everyone!

Peter Jungsberger here from Giant Sports Products. We're going to select four people today to receive the Cookies and Creme can absolutely free of charge.

So please if you posted in this thread looking to get in on this fantastic opportunity to try Giant Sports Delicious Protein Cookies and Creme check your PM's
    ASAP and if you have a message from me...

And maybe tomorrow or Thursday more folks will be selected!

Thanks so much for your support,

--------------------------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I am truly impressed you guys are still pushing on with your generous giveaways in the middle of your current hardships with the storm and damage situation.

Simply outstanding.. you have my full support
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stuff is legit. I am use the vanilla almost everyday.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Stuff is legit. I am use the vanilla almost everyday.
    Agreed, I love them all. Really looking forward to see the new flavors as they come along
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Agreed, I love them all. Really looking forward to see the new flavors as they come along
    The isolate has me most excited.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm so in. I've been in since the last thread.
    Hope I get it this time around!.
    Glad you guys are are recovering from sandy.

Anyways, I'm only training 3 days a week now. Due to surgery 3 months ago. And with my new cutting diet. I'm finding it hard to get my protein needs.
    So I could use some new protein.
    I've only tried two other proteins. And one was expensive. For the size. The other, wasn't quality. But was quantity.

I'm on route to join the marines. So I am working 10X
    Harder than before. So I can enlist.
    I'd love to add giant sports cnc protein to mg aresonal of supplements.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm down My goal is simple more lean muscle mass/cuts
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Talking Isolated!

Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    The isolate has me most excited.
    Hi there! Peter Jungsberger from Giant Sports Products here. We are scheduled to launch an Isolate for the Arnold in Ohio come March 2013 I think? Is that the time of the Arnold? I am still new to this industry. Regardless, while Isolates are a more expensive and higher quality protein than concentrates and others Joe pushed very hard for us to make one. They don't sell nearly as well as blends or concentrates do as they are prohibitively expensive by comparison. BK is against this for the record and would rather opt for us to sell more flavors and sizes of Giant Sports Delicious Protein than come out with a pure Isolate product.

And that is pretty much what our base is. Pure dairy isolates and nothing else. The biggest issue is flavoring Isolates is a lot harder than blends and they tend to be 'thicker' than concentrates or blends. We are shooting for an industry leading macro nutrient profile with this but I can't see it being inexpensive, in fact I see it being as expensive or moreso than some of the other Isolates on the market today.

At the end of the day it was my choice to green light this project. Giant is about 'best products' irrespective of pricing. If we can improve and lead in a product category then we will sell a product in it. If we can't? We won't. With an Isolate we feel we can offer superior taste, mixability, mouthfeel as well as a great macro profile.

But likely we will limit this to a single size can of around three and a half pounds with only a couple of flavors.

And Dexamine is being run now. That is the next SKU. I have very high aspirations for this product in the fat loss category. Ingredients will not be released until it is for sale so we do not have competitors stealing our ideas immediately. Sorry for the secrecy folks. We have two ingredients that are absolutely unique in the fat loss arena we don't want stolen until the last possible moment.

Anyhow, an Isolate is in the works, a Mass Gainer is in the works, and a carbohydrate based product protected us a United States Patent that BK was just awarded is also going to come into the line sometime in 2013.

As always thank you for your time and willingness to try our brand.

------------------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

We would also like to get a few ladies to try the Cookies and Creme so if your sister, mother, girlfriend, wife is a member of this community and wants to give this a go? Send her our way!

---------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PJUNGSBERGER View Post
    We would also like to get a few ladies to try the Cookies and Creme so if your sister, mother, girlfriend, wife is a member of this community and wants to give this a go? Send her our way!

---------------------
    Peter Jungsberger
    Managing Director
    hi Peter..im just who youre looking for! im a 38 year old wife and mom with 2 extremely active kids. im on the run from dawn till dark....working, running a household, being a taxi for the kids and trying to get my gym time in....whew! id LOVE to try your Cookies and Creame whey and give you a females perspective of the product....its my absolute favorite flavor when it comes to proteins and id be more than happy to evaluate it for you. ive been around BB.com for awhile now and i try to be fairly active on the forums so you know im not going to disappear.

thanks for considering me for this great opportunity and i wouldnt let you down. hope to hear from you soon
    Last edited by gailh; 11-13-2012 at 04:24 PM.