Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    Yeah, being deployed will do that... Not everyone has the time to sit in front of a computer all day and rack up thousands of posts.
    I believe ZBlacktt served as well, but I'm not positive.

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bodybuilding is a form of body art. That means some guys will take it too far, and often the most dangerous drugs are the stimulants and diuretics.

I'd like to see a more technical breakdown of the guys in that video though. It looks like anti-bodybuilding propoganda, where a vague corellation is made, and leads the viewer to an assumption that bodybuilding is always deadly.

Even the deaths often attributed to Cell Tech have more to do with them being illegal. There have been TONS of guys who injected dangerous black market junk into themselves and gotten horrid infections, and in some cases even died. Is that a direct effect of the gear? No that is a direct result of the illegal situation. It does not prevent drug use, it just drives it underground without any quality control. Prohibition never works.

I do think some guys can end up with enlarged hearts from too much Cell Tech, over many years, but again you can OD on Aspirin in one day.

I think a couple of the deaths in that video had nothing to do with Cell Tech OR any bodybuilding drugs at all too. One of them if I'm thinking of the right guy died from an infection in a tooth that spread to his blood, of all things.

Also those who died due to rec drugs and other life in the fast lane things, that while associated with bodybuilding in some cases, that bodybuilding itself is not really the causative independant factor.