Page 155 of 183 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 5464
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Hell I don't think you really even need a compass unless you are doing some very serious long range hiking where you need to get to a specific spot on a map at a specific time.

I mean when you're outdoors you can pretty much always tell North from South and East from West. I mean when you're in the woods and swamps it's not like you plod on in one unwavering direction. Most of the time you end up on a trail, going in that general direction until you hit a landmark of some kind and redirect.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    lol I can use it, I was taught when I was 6 by my grandfather.

This thing is great, it's radioactive so it's always glowing
    OK, I didn't wanna have to jump in and stab you with your own knife.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Pretty cool, I've got the outdoor chicken run pen finished but it's going to be a while before I can get the tunnel installed that connects it to the coop. So for now I'm just hand catching the chickens and carrying them back and forth in a large box.

Catching them in the coop takes some fast moves, but when the sun starts to go down they just jump up on my lap to take them back in!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ended up buying 2 ghost pepper plants yesterday. My scorpion and Reaper plants just aren't growing
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    a little upset the weather prevented me from going out on the boat Sunday
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Hell I don't think you really even need a compass unless you are doing some very serious long range hiking where you need to get to a specific spot on a map at a specific time.

I mean when you're outdoors you can pretty much always tell North from South and East from West. I mean when you're in the woods and swamps it's not like you plod on in one unwavering direction. Most of the time you end up on a trail, going in that general direction until you hit a landmark of some kind and redirect.
    When you're in unfamiliar wilderness, in the dark, with total tree cover, fresh snow, and no trails, it's not so easy to sense your bearing. I found that out deer hunting this year. It's easy to see how someone could panic and end up miles away from where they intended to be.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    When you're in unfamiliar wilderness, in the dark, with total tree cover, fresh snow, and no trails, it's not so easy to sense your bearing. I found that out deer hunting this year. It's easy to see how someone could panic and end up miles away from where they intended to be.
    Yeah I could see that being a problem and half!

But without a landmark and a map to connect it with a compass still wouldn't have helped you much.
    6'4"

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    a little upset the weather prevented me from going out on the boat Sunday
    Debbie Downer was right.

We've gotten some pretty bad weather lately. That storm that passed through Friday night/Saturday morning woke me up.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Debbie Downer was right.

We've gotten some pretty bad weather lately. That storm that passed through Friday night/Saturday morning woke me up.
    we had one last night that was pretty bad. House shaking thunder and bright lightning.

Ill be on the water soon!
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Yeah I could see that being a problem and half!

But without a landmark and a map to connect it with a compass still wouldn't have helped you much.
    I knew the road was somewhere south of me and my stand was due north of me. East and west stretched for miles. Granted it was only about 1/2 mile from the road to my stand, but it was really easy to get turned around.

I got lucky, though. I stopped to take a break and try to get my bearings. As I looked up to try and find the tree I was using as a landmark, I saw my stand in the tree that I was leaning on.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

From my experiences in Maine, you cant tall the difference between jack once you find yourself in the middle of a evergreen thicket, swamp, or other similar set ups. Even when you have an idea, it's always great to have a compass. I never hunt without them, even if I know the place like the back of my hand. A map and compass has saved me before and will again. I like to get into the woods and just go. So 3 hours into my trek, it is nice knowing I can get out easily.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    I should have kept reading before I typed it all out. This is pretty much what I was getting at. I scout and scout and scout, but sometimes there are curve balls thrown. Swamps and I don't get along very well...
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Ended up buying 2 ghost pepper plants yesterday. My scorpion and Reaper plants just aren't growing
    Tropical peppers are VERY temperature sensitive and they will not tolerate acidic soil.

Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Debbie Downer was right.

I was out walking the dogs this morning at OMFG:30 in torrential downpours, I was not amused.

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    From my experiences in Maine, you cant tall the difference between jack once you find yourself in the middle of a evergreen thicket, swamp, or other similar set ups. Even when you have an idea, it's always great to have a compass. I never hunt without them, even if I know the place like the back of my hand. A map and compass has saved me before and will again. I like to get into the woods and just go. So 3 hours into my trek, it is nice knowing I can get out easily.

I should have kept reading before I typed it all out. This is pretty much what I was getting at. I scout and scout and scout, but sometimes there are curve balls thrown. Swamps and I don't get along very well...
    Just use bread crumbs, they teach that in Pathfinder school.

Some dickhead here tried to pet a wild Black bear, seriously? WTF?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    did he think Yogi had a picnic basket or something? hahah
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't fix stupid lol
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    did he think Yogi had a picnic basket or something? hahah
    Bears are moving down from the west and invading urban areas where the stupid runs rampant, gotta love liberal tree hugging retards.

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Can't fix stupid lol
    That bear will fix their stupid if it's hungry enough.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Pretty funny... We got the chicken tunnel installed yesterday so the chickens can travel from the main coop to the chicken run pen outside. They have completely stopped using the main coop. They just live in the chicken tunnel and go out to play and forage 5-6 minutes at a time.
    6'4"

Pretty funny... We got the chicken tunnel installed yesterday so the chickens can travel from the main coop to the chicken run pen outside. They have completely stopped using the main coop. They just live in the chicken tunnel and go out to play and forage 5-6 minutes at a time.
    They will when it's 900 degrees below zero up there, lol.

They will when it's 900 degrees below zero up there, lol.
    Yeah we'll have to see how that plays out. The main coop is in the barn which is very well insulated. Previous owners kept horses in there without any heat. It's always cool in there in the summer and warm in the winter. So I'm hoping it will be alright.

But yeah I won't be 110% confident until we get to March of 2015!
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Horses are quite a bit different than chickens. you can keep horses outside all winter if you want

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Horses are quite a bit different than chickens. you can keep horses outside all winter if you want
    Yeah I'm sure I've got some unforseen challenges yet ahead. But at the same time my neighbor buys Straight Run chicks... Then expels the unwanted roosters, which pack up and live wild for YEARS through the last two hard winters in the forests and fields around here. I've got to imagine my girls have a better chance in an insulated coop inside an insulated horse barn.

They say that you can keep these same chickens in a coop in South Dakota in the winter with the window open for ventilation. So that at least bodes well.
    6'4"

doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100) doctor220 is not very well liked. (-100)
    What happened to the BBQ thread? I used to always come in there for ideas, and it's gone...
    Babyslayer: "I have never seen anyone that has reached their genetic limit. And I never will "

Originally Posted by doctor220 View Post
    What happened to the BBQ thread? I used to always come in there for ideas, and it's gone...
    My grilling thread is still around, just hasn't been bumped in a while.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...30361&page=122
    6'4"

So far it's shaping up to be a ROUGH father's day...

Day 4 of a 4 day stretch of me watching my daughter... Last night I was up late working some final edits on a ghost writing project... Then Baby was up with teething issues (She's getting her molars, which are always miserable) Finally got to sleep the the friggin' cats kept me up.

3 hours of sleep at best and I swear I can't get anything to go my way today.

BUT this is my Friday night!

6'4"

Then Baby was up with teething issues (She's getting her molars, which are always miserable) Finally got to sleep the the friggin' cats kept me up.
    An old skool pediatrician I used to work with said that back in the day they would dip their finger in bourbon and rub it on their gums.

+1 to the bourbon. and it starts training them up early. get that liver used to it.

in omnia paratus

Yeah we have baby topical stuff but it doesn't seem as effective for molars as it is for sharp teeth. She's a real trooper though... My buddy said his kids were miserable non-stop for days... She just has 1-2 hour stints each day. Just happens to be when Daddy is trying to get some sleep.

Now the friggin' cats! Those bastards waking me up get no sympathy!
    6'4"

Shoot the fukn cats, rub the baby's gums with bourbon. Now that everything's fixed, you can write in peace.

LOL... Earlier I spotted the biggest beetle I've ever seen this far north. In fact I think the only time I've seen a beetle bigger was in the tropics!

It was moving slow, so I picked it up with a stick and tossed it into the chicken pen. Now THAT is entertainment!

Funny watching them steel the corpse from each other over and over and over again!
    6'4"