BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)

[[ITT-Favourite UK Eats!!]]

Yo nut posters!

I'm from the UK and while browsing I see plenty of Aussie/USA threads about favourite foods, so I thought its about time us UK posters get involved with our favourite treats and foods!

I'll get us going!

I love American chocolates! Soo any reeves stuff is great! Also pop tarts are amazing! Unfortunately they are pricey and hard to find decent flavours in UK.
    Other stuff:
    krave white chocolate brownie cereals
    Fondant fancies
    Burger King XL bacon double cheeseburger
    Harvester unlimited salad bar and ribs
    Any Shake away milkshake!
    Custard creams
    Mars planets

Feel free to post your guys favourite foods UK or anywhere! If you can include pics!

Cheers,
    Dom

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!

Mr Kipling's French Fancies
    Tunnock's Teacakes
    Tunnock's Caramel Wafers
    Tunnock's Caramel Logs
    Fish supper
    Scottish tablet
    Tesco white chocolate spread

BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50) BjjLeanBulk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    In!

Mr Kipling's French Fancies
    Tunnock's Teacakes
    Tunnock's Caramel Wafers
    Tunnock's Caramel Logs
    Fish supper
    Scottish tablet
    Tesco white chocolate spread
    Ughhh how I love French fancies! Could eat a whole box of six in seconds!
    Tea cakes are a classic!
    I really want to get some white chocolate spread is it good?

Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BjjLeanBulk View Post
    Ughhh how I love French fancies! Could eat a whole box of six in seconds!
    Tea cakes are a classic!
    I really want to get some white chocolate spread is it good?
    I got some for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying it! Probably prefer Nutella, but this is a nice alternative. Also like Philadelphia with Cadbury's!

I got some for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying it! Probably prefer Nutella, but this is a nice alternative. Also like Philadelphia with Cadbury's!
    Hmm will have to give it a try, also saw they do a chocolate caramel one which looks good! And yea Cadbury Philadelphia is great too!

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    manchester brah here, doner kebabs are king

Originally Posted by WunSen View Post
    manchester brah here, doner kebabs are king
    Top shout! Can't beat a good kebab!

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As an American, from Texas, living in the UK I've really grown to love curry sauce (all types)& naan bread. These were fairly new foods to me upon coming here.

I eat a lot of ice cream from Iceland Foods.

WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunSen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    As an American, from Texas, living in the UK I've really grown to love curry sauce (all types)& naan bread. These were fairly new foods to me upon coming here.

we do indian food better than in india brah =)

With apologies for the shocking picture quality (it'd also look better if I'd taken the picture before I started eating it), just had this:

Proper Scottish fish supper. If you're ever up here and only buy one thing, get a fish supper.

With apologies for the shocking picture quality (it'd also look better if I'd taken the picture before I started eating it), just had this:

Proper Scottish fish supper. If you're ever up here and only buy one thing, get a fish supper.
    wrong. you buy a munchie box

Now I'm torn. Don't you get munchie boxes outside of Scotland?

You'll be telling me they don't do deep fried pizzas in England next. **** leaving here, ever.

Now I'm torn. Don't you get munchie boxes outside of Scotland?

You'll be telling me they don't do deep fried pizzas in England next. **** leaving here, ever.
    unfortunately, no on both counts. for my own sake its a good job there around 150 miles away from me

unfortunately, no on both counts. for my own sake its a good job there around 150 miles away from me
    Ha. I lived in France for seven months at one point...in theory I was surrounded by some of the best food in the world, and to be fair it was really good, but any time the weekend came around I was still like 'wtf wheres my chicken and doner meat calzone you frog eating weirdos'.

Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post

Gotta love a good curry and naan! Local Indian does a chicken and cheese naan which is Hnnnnng!
    Aldi do a great sub for B&J's which is only £1.99 a tub!

Ps: completely irrelevant to this thread, but love your vids! The vid and thread on IIFYM was eye opening for me and now I enjoy eating a massive varriety of foods which I would usually avoid because I can fit them in! And I'm feeling better and actually loosing BF% as well! (I know that's to do with cal deficit but your vid helped with that) so yeah thanks a bunch

Educate me on this here "Munchie box"?

respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50) respare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In

asdas steak and cheese pizza with bbq sauce on a deep pan crust.

Custard creams

fish and chips

and not a food but deserves a shout- a good cuppa.

Originally Posted by BjjLeanBulk View Post
    Educate me on this here "Munchie box"?
    something (unfortunately) found in scotland, basically every kind of cheap **** meat sold in a kebab shop served with chips and salad "garnish" in a pizza box

astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) astuzia007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where we have an advantage over the US: Bacon.

Random UK/Irish favourites: Potato bread, Tunnocks tea cakes, Cadbury's chocolate.

something (unfortunately) found in scotland, basically every kind of cheap **** meat sold in a kebab shop served with chips and salad "garnish" in a pizza box
    Gotta have them greens! Sounds niceish lol, deep fried pizza sounds nicer though!

Originally Posted by astuzia007 View Post
    Where we have an advantage over the US: Bacon.

Random UK/Irish favourites: Potato bread, Tunnocks tea cakes, Cadbury's chocolate.
    Hmm cadburys is nice, but I think as far as just chocolate goes galaxy is nicer and richer! Love their cookie crumbs bar, but Cadbury make nicer individual bars, favourite of mine is a double decker!

j29388 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Admittedly, I am late...but I am in!

Had a couple of weeks in California at the end of last year and I am afraid they win on filthy food! A whole bar of Reece's peanut butter filled chocolate:

americansweets.co.uk/ekmps/shops/statesidecandy/images/reese-s-chocolate-peanut-butter-giant-192g-bar-118-p.jpg (sorry can't link yet).

Mind blown!!

But, that aside, a few of my favourites are:

Jammie Dodgers
    Cadbury Crunchie/Curly wurly/Flake...importantly Maltesers!
    Agree with ShakeAway and Aldi BnJ's ripoff...cookie dough is awesome, and half the cals!
    Belgian Buns
    Has nobody mentioned Hobnobs yet?!

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN!!

Indian takeaway is my favourite food in the whole whole, Chicken madras with a cheese naan bread.

also love: nutella, tesco choco snaps, anything to do with cadburys, Lindor chocolate balls (yes!!)

Ha. I lived in France for seven months at one point...in theory I was surrounded by some of the best food in the world, and to be fair it was really good, but any time the weekend came around I was still like 'wtf wheres my chicken and doner meat calzone you frog eating weirdos'.
    Plus ça change...

Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    green and blacks chocolate
    frijj milkshakes
    dominos cookies
    options hot chocolate
    wagon wheels

nomnomnom i have a bit of a sweet tooth

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Merton44 View Post
    frijj milkshakes
    wagon wheels
    Friji choc brownie milkshakes are amazing! But wagon wheels suck man

Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Townley12inch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Jammy Joeys
    Reeces cups milkshake from a place called blitz milkshake that do any flavour u can think
    Fruit scones with cream
    Double deckers
    Chicago town takeaway pizza
    Spelga honey greek yogurt
    Lion bars

To name a few

Wagon Wheels are about a tenth of the size they were when I was a nipper. The jammy ones are still great, though.

Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Merton44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DanMee View Post
    Friji choc brownie milkshakes are amazing! But wagon wheels suck man
    have you tried the banoffee flavour frijj, that is the **** !!!