Chalala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to define your abs?

I've been wanting to define my abs for a long time now. I recently took the bodyfat test where to squeeze the thing that looks like a game controller and it tells you your bodyfat %. I don't know how accurate they are but mine came out to be 7.4%. I doubt this since I cant really see my abs. I'm quite skinny and I think i'm considered a bit underweight for my age.

Can you guys recommend me some exercises that define my abs?

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chalala View Post
    I've been wanting to define my abs for a long time now. I recently took the bodyfat test where to squeeze the thing that looks like a game controller and it tells you your bodyfat %. I don't know how accurate they are but mine came out to be 7.4%. I doubt this since I cant really see my abs. I'm quite skinny and I think i'm considered a bit underweight for my age.

You have to develop them as well. They are a muscle just like your quads or biceps do you need to work them.

So even if you are that skinny you won't see them if they aren't developed.
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the dictionary can help you define abs

Chalala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YoungDrSwole View Post
    You have to develop them as well. They are a muscle just like your quads or biceps do you need to work them.

So even if you are that skinny you won't see them if they aren't developed.
    Is there any exercises you would recommend?? I don't want to just do crunches.

YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000) YoungDrSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there any exercises you would recommend?? I don't want to just do crunches.
    Well do crunches, and leg raises(I like doing them with a dumbell in my feet) and do side to side with a medicine ball.

Only have to do it twice a week.

Also eat. And lift other musklys.
    *Virginia Crew*

*1700lbs Total Crew*

Feel free to follow on IG @addygills

Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I doubt you are 7.4% as a beginner. Anyways, there's no such tihng as toning or defining, it's just a muscle that you subject to hypertrophy. Go on a bulk and train them using weighted sit-ups, then cut. Voila, joocy abs.

JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JDM187 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hanging leg raises/ vertical leg raise. Works all your abs and gets you a Adonis belt the bitches go crazy over.like the other post said you should bulk first.
    ***Dark Ninja is my real dad crew***

***MISC LIFEGUARD CREW***

********************Misc Vigilante Crew - Social Network Justice Division (EST. AUG 2013)********************

Registered User ALLTYPESOFGAINS's Avatar
    ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALLTYPESOFGAINS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    abs on skinny ppl are like tits on a fat chick. they dont count
    GO HARD OR GTFO
    TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME
    ITS JUS ADVICE..... YOU CAN DO W.E TH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUXXX YOU WANNA DO!!!

Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500) Zamininc is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ALLTYPESOFGAINS View Post
    abs on skinny ppl are like tits on a fat chick. they dont count
    Because that is a new original and most of all exciting phrase that has never been used again and again to the point where it makes me want to blow my brains out.

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)

The test was bull****, you're not at 7.4% Bodyfat.

I was anorexic as a mother trucker. 92 pounds my junior year of high school. I did not have abs, because I was not at the super low BF% those stupid controllers nor caliper test will ever tell you.

Your abs primary purpose is to support the spine. Do exercises that have to support your spine. One huge one: squats.

You may be skinny, but if you don't have a lot of muscle- you're still going to be a relatively large body fat percentage.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sSmitty93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squats
    Bench: 235
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 425

Log V2.0: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150736853