Philwest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Something wrong?

Hola guys. A little background to start off: I'm 18, 5'11 139lbs, don't work out often at all (until now). Supplements: Jack3d, creatine.

Allright, so I've started a weight training class and today was our first lifting session. So I took my preworkout (2 scoops Jack3d (11g), half a scoop creatine mono(2.5ishg). Too much, I know. Anyways, lifted for about an hour and a half, which is pretty long for me. I drank ~60oz of water total before/during my workout. I was pretty much done and our instructor gave me a workout plan for the last 15 minutes that just destroyed me. The jack3d put me in an insane zone but I didn't have much else to give. Once we were done, I felt a bit numb/spacey but still in the zone and focused. Anyways I've been pretty restless ever since, but that's not what's been worrying me. I hardly remember the 3-4 hours during and after the workout. Other thing is I've been drinking a TON of water. Close to 8 liters (~250oz). Felt a bit bloated during the workout but that was probably because of the creatine. Everythings been passing

Tl;dr:
    - First workout in forever
    - Overdid my supplements
    - Restless and bloated
    - Drinking a ton of water

Normal or what?

Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Philwest View Post
    Hola guys. A little background to start off: I'm 18, 5'11 139lbs, don't work out often at all (until now). Supplements: Jack3d, creatine.

Allright, so I've started a weight training class and today was our first lifting session. So I took my preworkout (2 scoops Jack3d (11g), half a scoop creatine mono(2.5ishg). Too much, I know. Anyways, lifted for about an hour and a half, which is pretty long for me. I drank ~60oz of water total before/during my workout. I was pretty much done and our instructor gave me a workout plan for the last 15 minutes that just destroyed me. The jack3d put me in an insane zone but I didn't have much else to give. Once we were done, I felt a bit numb/spacey but still in the zone and focused. Anyways I've been pretty restless ever since, but that's not what's been worrying me. I hardly remember the 3-4 hours during and after the workout. Other thing is I've been drinking a TON of water. Close to 8 liters (~250oz). Felt a bit bloated during the workout but that was probably because of the creatine. Everythings been passing

Tl;dr:
    - First workout in forever
    - Overdid my supplements
    - Restless and bloated
    - Drinking a ton of water

Normal or what?
    I'm not sure, but I don't think that taking 2.5g of creatine is overdoing your supplements by any means. I've always heard somewhere around 5g creatine is where you wanna be. Oh and normal except for the part about memory loss...i dont even know

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    stopp before you feel dizzy!

Originally Posted by Brolliken View Post
    I'm not sure, but I don't think that taking 2.5g of creatine is overdoing your supplements by any means. I've always heard somewhere around 5g creatine is where you wanna be. Oh and normal except for the part about memory loss...i dont even know
    Not the creatine I overdid really..But it was my first workout w/ jack3d. Shoulda used a scoop instead of 2 with that.

Originally Posted by rolandszi View Post
    stopp before you feel dizzy!
    Yeah didn't ever feel dizzy, just dead yet energized. Not a good feeling.

bump