Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewBober will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by weRise View Post
    what the actual fukk is wrong with some of you miscers? the dude makes a thread to wish fellow muslims a happy eid, and you find the need to come inside and bash on the religion or try and troll the thread? get off your high horses and get that negativity out of here. you don't like islam? that's cool. are you allowed to express your opinion anywhere on this forum? why the hell not. but why enter a thread that's about a joyous celebration and try ruining it with calling out the op and attacking his beliefs?

why not just go make an anti islam thread and suck each other off there, while putting the religion down?

no need to try and convert us, that's not why i entered this thread.

status of jimmies: beyond rustled.
    I'm impressed by them. It does a lot of effort for a proper educated (didactic or autodidactic) person to present such ill thought out, factually bias and guttal arguements and continue to defend it even in the face of reason, rationality and evidence. Conversely, "evidence" is a fairly arbitrary concept in this age of the Internet where rumour spreads so it engulfs the truth with the treacly madness so many feed sup off. Unlike the nourishment of true enlightenment this sickly food suffocates natural cognitive functions making a person grow forever conspiratorial, paranoid of anything which isn't like themselves, spiralling into the dizzy depths of thier own id. The Internet is full of this junk whatever 'side' you want to take. It's America/UN/Jews/Muslims/Christians/Buddhists/Hindus/Janists/Vatican/Aliens/Milk Marketing Board/Libralism/Conseravtism/Puff the Magic Dragon/Wacky Races/The West/The East/North Africa/South Africa/Eastern Europe/The underground world in Arctic etc. fault.

But then I'm just some interdimensional shape-changing Repitan Zionist who has access to an underground bunker where I collectively plan world domination and play connect-4. So naturally I'm bias.

Keep the faith, brother. Have a good Eid and eat well.

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As a muslim i've heard and seen it all, much too many haters out there. Live your life the way you want to live it, doesn't bother me one bit. In this respect I'm selfish, I don't care what happens to non-believers in the afterlife, I only care about myself and my family. So those who live a life of sin can do so until the cows come home I don't judge, it's not for me to judge. I'll just continue living my life of acceptance and faith in God, knowing that once I die I'll be led to a better place.

Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    As a muslim i've heard and seen it all, much too many haters out there. Live your life the way you want to live it, doesn't bother me one bit. In this respect I'm selfish, I don't care what happens to non-believers in the afterlife, I only care about myself and my family. So those who live a life of sin can do so until the cows come home I don't judge, it's not for me to judge. I'll just continue living my life of acceptance and faith in God, knowing that once I die I'll be led to a better place.
    lol so if I don't believe in this bull**** I live a life of sin? fuk off.
    ***NaturalGraham4 is an antichrist Crew***

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Torpeda View Post
    lol so if I don't believe in this bull**** I live a life of sin? fuk off.
    well being a kahfar (non-believer) is a sin, and a sin that is committed every second of everyday, so yes. And you can call my beliefs "bull****" all you want, fact of the matter is life on this earth is short, and one day you will see the truth, but unfortunately it will be too late.

Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torpeda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well being a kahfar (non-believer) is a sin, and a sin that is committed every second of everyday, so yes. And you can call my beliefs "bull****" all you want, fact of the matter is life on this earth is short, and one day you will see the truth, but unfortunately it will be too late. Hopefully one day you'll find the truth
    So if I am being a good person, but not believing in alah, I will burn in hell, right?
    ***NaturalGraham4 is an antichrist Crew***

birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10) birdmanjr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you muslim then you muslim, you buddhist then you buddhist, same goes to every other religion that youre in. just keep it to yourselves and dont be yip yapping to others how it has done any good to you or bad to others..

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well being a kahfar (non-believer) is a sin, and a sin that is committed every second of everyday, so yes. And you can call my beliefs "bull****" all you want, fact of the matter is life on this earth is short, and one day you will see the truth, but unfortunately it will be too late.
    now is the time to be upset
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    no one likes my pic? feelsbadman
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what are the consequences for not believing? why is laying faith is something fictitious (until proven) sinful?

TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd hard, keep on believing your fairytales, my brainwashed friend.

i have nothing against religion but saying that non-believers will go to "hell" is just ignorant.

happy Eid to muslims
    1k+

repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) repthefruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    EID Mubarak brahs <3

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000)
    No hate, happy for you Muslim brahs... However, the local muslim community here really managed to rustle my jimmes this morning.

brb hooking up a PA system and praying at 4 IN THE ****ING MORNING.

are you ****ing srs?

Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500) Ruzzeh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you even though you will disagree with me but trust me it is the correct answer. I've seen you post in the religion and politics section and you are pretty religious. Your religion (Islam) took away your childhood, your social life sucks and you still have never drank or even went out, thats why. You say you dont like sluts, but sorry man all girls are sluts. Bro do your own thing, you just ruined your entire childhood for a religion and look what it has got you, nothing, you never kissed a girl and your miscing all day looking ugly as fuk. You're so against everything because of your religion that it has got you nothing, except for a good made up afterlife that you seem to think so.
    OP, please take this advice. no hate, completely srs.
    Singapore crew

"This is not for the less astute guppies, go back to watching videos of cute puppies
    or little babies dancing to single ladies whatever stimulation or simple taste your brain needs to remain pleased"

SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100)
    1 star thread

fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lisledufontaine View Post
    I'm gonna be completely honest with you even though you will disagree with me but trust me it is the correct answer. I've seen you post in the religion and politics section and you are pretty religious. Your religion (Islam) took away your childhood, your social life sucks and you still have never drank or even went out, thats why. You say you dont like sluts, but sorry man all girls are sluts. Bro do your own thing, you just ruined your entire childhood for a religion and look what it has got you, nothing, you never kissed a girl and your miscing all day looking ugly as fuk. You're so against everything because of your religion that it has got you nothing, except for a good made up afterlife that you seem to think so.

What exactly is your definition of a social life? Is it going out and drinking in expectation to hook up with what you define as sluts? If this makes you happy it makes you happy. Islam teaches you purity, and some people consider a life of purity (i.e abstinence from alcohol,drugs, sex before marriage) - not just muslims - a life worth living. As a Muslim, no one has the right to tell you whether your a bad/good person, or whether your going to hell or heaven. If you don't believe in religion at the end of the day that is your belief system and as a Muslim the only thing I can do is make you properly aware about our religion for we do not know anyone's fate, that is only in the hands of our god, Allah. There are many, many successful Muslim's in the world, and my religion doesn't hinder me from being successful in this life and the hereafter in any shape or form. Islam when followed to the code maximizes one's productivity and success and in no way shape or form hinders me from having a healthy active social life, a healthy body or happy life. If your definition of a happy life is to bang girls, do drugs, and whatever else then I'm not here to judge. It makes you look like the close-minded individual that you are if you think of this religion as any other than beneficial. Your misinformed, and even if one day you eventually realize the beauty of Islam and its proper teachings - you still will come back and post BS like this. Yes many followers of the religion of Islam have committed acts of terrorism, have exhibited extremist characteristics but these people should not shape your opinion of the religion. As much as you think its all bull****, just out of purely academic reasons, pick up a Quran and read a simple translation for yourself and see what you think. Furthermore, as much as you think you've figured it all out, know that there are billions of us muslims in this world, surely our scholars and people have thought of any arguments you put forth against the religion and have found an answer within. At the end of the day we are all humans, we make mistakes but pointing fingers at our faith breeds nothing but hatred and ignorance. Do yourself a favor and move on with your life instead of posting useless rational on the internet.

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Muslims here are stealing sheeps from the meadows from farmers during this time
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    Muslims here are stealing sheeps the meadows from farmers
    They aren't Muslims then. Stealing is condoned in Islam and almost EVERY religion.

fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post

lol, u mad I made a pic of allah muslimbrahs?

jk, you are guys are ok I appreciate a society that puts women in there place
    You clearly know so much about our religion my mind just literally blew up. I'm glad FOX, CNN and your parents came together to give the unbiased cliff notes on our religion, you seem extremely well informed.

NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000) NyC_BosaNaC is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol ignore the trolls on the misc. They have nothing better to do but hide under the shadows of the internet and hate. Eid Mubarak!

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SexiestMiscer View Post
    They aren't Muslims then. Stealing is condoned in Islam and almost EVERY religion.
    This happens often at the end of the ramadan. They would tell you that they are muslims though, even though you don't see them as muslims because they steal.

Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000) SexiestMiscer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ubermario View Post
    This happens often at the end of the ramadan. They would tell you that they are muslims though, even though you don't see them as muslims because they steal.

They don't practice what they preach. There are hypocrites of every religion.

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    eid mubarak and prayer for you all. Happy Eid Misc
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Religion/Politics

that-a-way --->

plsgo.
    be a lot cooler if you did

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fahass2 View Post
    What exactly is your definition of a social life? Is it going out and drinking in expectation to hook up with what you define as sluts? If this makes you happy it makes you happy. Islam teaches you purity, and some people consider a life of purity (i.e abstinence from alcohol,drugs, sex before marriage) - not just muslims - a life worth living. As a Muslim, no one has the right to tell you whether your a bad/good person, or whether your going to hell or heaven. If you don't believe in religion at the end of the day that is your belief system and as a Muslim the only thing I can do is make you properly aware about our religion for we do not know anyone's fate, that is only in the hands of our god, Allah. There are many, many successful Muslim's in the world, and my religion doesn't hinder me from being successful in this life and the hereafter in any shape or form. Islam when followed to the code maximizes one's productivity and success and in no way shape or form hinders me from having a healthy active social life, a healthy body or happy life. If your definition of a happy life is to bang girls, do drugs, and whatever else then I'm not here to judge. It makes you look like the close-minded individual that you are if you think of this religion as any other than beneficial. Your misinformed, and even if one day you eventually realize the beauty of Islam and its proper teachings - you still will come back and post BS like this. Yes many followers of the religion of Islam have committed acts of terrorism, have exhibited extremist characteristics but these people should not shape your opinion of the religion. As much as you think its all bull****, just out of purely academic reasons, pick up a Quran and read a simple translation for yourself and see what you think. Furthermore, as much as you think you've figured it all out, know
    that there are billions of us muslims in this world, surely our scholars and people have thought of any arguments you put forth against the religion and have found an answer within. At the end of the day we are all humans, we make mistakes but pointing fingers at our faith breeds nothing but hatred and ignorance. Do yourself a favor and move on with your life instead of posting useless rational on the internet.

^^^^
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    eid mubarak bros

ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000) ZeR0sLaYeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    happy eid brahs

oh and death to israel =)
    How to easily create your own gifs: http://bbcom.me/1zFnMor

TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZeR0sLaYeR View Post
    happy eid brahs

oh and death to israel =)
    religion of peace

lol
    1k+

Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awada will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not all non-believers would go to hell, no one can judge except God, read the conclusion of this book for a better understanding:
    al-islam. org/religiouspluralism/