Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3210
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello. I'm in.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    love the costumes!

i really need to get me some good ones like that
    Thanks RB - one year we did the knife thrower and the his assistant - I should post that one it was fun. Then a couple years ago we did devil twins hehe

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Hello. I'm in.
    Welcome to my crazy life - lots of "extra" in this log haha
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My life was very chaotic yesterday as it is/was our year end for 4 of our companies which meant finalizing inventory counts prior to leaving the building as our system doesn't allow backdated posting. And of course there are variances and people who don't follow procedures (because why would that make sense). Got out of here late just in time to get home so the hubz could take the kids out for Halloween. We inherited a couple extra kids too which was fun.

I am not feeling 100% so might take tonight off. yesterday afternoon I started to feel off - light headed/spacy even after eating, then my body started to ache and last night ran a fever of around 103 which finally broke at 3am so going let me system relax and will hit my Day 6 MCT sometime this weekend instead. I don't have time to be sick and I am still feeling wonky but have to be at work because of the year end crap.

Down this morning again so diet wise doing okay but not feeling hungry today which I don't know is a good or bad thing. We will see. Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and I will post a pic of the crew later tonight if I am feeling better otherwise I'm making an appointment with me bed as I have to be up at 6:30 for Lexi's hockey tomorrow.

Untitled by dieselsmom2013, on Flickr

And this one because I love my dogs and kids on weekend mornings

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is that a norwegian elhkound? it is so beautiful!
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What cute costumes!!
    Sorry you are not feeling well and work is stressful. Hope you have a good weekend with hockey!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope you are feeling better DM - so much going around right now

Try to have a good weekend and rest up a bit (I know, hard with kiddies / kiddies' activities, but try nonetheless)

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Is that a norwegian elhkound? it is so beautiful!
    She's an English mastiff

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    What cute costumes!!
    Sorry you are not feeling well and work is stressful. Hope you have a good weekend with hockey!!
    Thanks Jani it's been go so far.

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Hope you are feeling better DM - so much going around right now

Try to have a good weekend and rest up a bit (I know, hard with kiddies / kiddies' activities, but try nonetheless)

CC
    So far so good, still feeling a bit off but much better.

Quick update:
    Day 6 tabata style 20/10 sec intervals for 8 rounds each exercise
    Only score lowest reps completed
    Squat touch reach: 11
    Reverse lunges: 10
    Drop squats: 8
    Straight plank: 20 secs

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    She's an English mastiff
    Ah now I see it, the brindle and her being flipped over with her ears up like that made it hard to tell. Beautiful dogs as well. I'm quite partial to the big dogs myself. I've got a 70 pound pitbull that loves big friends to play with.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where do you come up with all your exercises for Tabata?
    Spoon Barbell Club

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Love over fear

jjeane, DM and I are both doing Max Capacity Training. MCT.

http://www.maxcapacitytraining.com/

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

Thanks GG - yep I figure out nothing just follow what it tells me, not looking forward to Day 7 tomorrow when you start week three which makes you take day 1 plus day 4 results add them together then times three and that's how many reps you have to complete but every third week time isn't a factor other than to finish as fast as possible.

Here's a pic from the summer of the dogs, we have Athena our English Mastiff and Diesel the American Bulldog. Athena is around 150 lbs and Diesels our little guy at 90 lbs. I'm a big dog person for sure.

Was a busy hockey weekend both kids played Sat. Lexi and I were on the road by 6:45 for her game which they tied and she scored a goal and hit the post. Then we came back home and caught Xavier's game which they won and Xavier got a hat trick (three goals). It was his second game on forward this year so he did well. He is a natural defenceman and he played mostly defence last year but we don't want him to be pegged into a position so young so made sure his coaches knew we wanted him to be taught how to play or ward too. We having a scoring race going on in our house lol.

We were suppose to play again this morning but they cancelled the game as the team that was suppose to travel to us had a tragedy last weekend in the storm where a hockey mom and her dad were killed in a hiway accident while on their way to watch her sons play in the storm and it was storming again this weekend so the league canceled the game out of respect or the town who is still reeling from their loss. We then had Bday party and back home for a lazy afternoon.

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOW those dogs are huge! Congrats to Xavier on scoring 3 goals!!!

jjeane, DM and I are both doing Max Capacity Training. MCT.

Thanks GG! That is really cool!!

We were suppose to play again this morning but they cancelled the game as the team that was suppose to travel to us had a tragedy last weekend in the storm where a hockey mom and her dad were killed in a hiway accident while on their way to watch her sons play in the storm and it was storming again this weekend so the league canceled the game out of respect or the town who is still reeling from their loss. We then had Bday party and back home for a lazy afternoon.
    Oh man that is terrible.
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Day 7 MCT

Timed trials do calculated reps as fast as possible
    Squats: 111
    Push ups from knees: 96
    Lunges: 84
    Bridge plank: 126 sec
    Time to complete: 17:26 min

The push ups killed me. Took a lot of extra time but made up some back with the planks.

Life has been busy with work, home everything. Sorry tried to catch up in some journals but just feel like I'm grazing the surface on everyones.

Winter is always a busy time for us (backwards to most people probably) but we are typical Canadian family with hockey being a top sport in our house. The way Xavier's first part of his season has gone this will not be over soon. We have barely played any games with the tier of hockey we will be in so after the break starting Nov 25 to Feb 18 we will probably have to try and make up 17 games. That is a lot of hockey.

It is also when a majority of the companies that are in our group have year ends which means a lot of work for me coming up and I am still trying to complete the budget files since that was late from the groups it is late from me and I have learned that **** rolls down and UP hill when your in middle management so trying to protect my people I get it landing on my desk there too. My boss is amazing and a great person to work for but I have my internal compass that I work to and find that I feel like I am letting him down right now. So back to the grind, hoping to have a good chunk of work done this week and next before holidays hit.

Day 7 MCT

Timed trials do calculated reps as fast as possible
    Squats: 111
    Push ups from knees: 96
    Lunges: 84
    Bridge plank: 126 sec
    Time to complete: 17:26 min

The push ups killed me. Took a lot of extra time but made up some back with the planks.
    WOW!!

Sorry life is busy and hectic. Hope you can get caught up!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry life is so busy DM! Hope things calm down for you!
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are too busy to train at least post some pics to keep us interested

The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    WOW!!

Sorry life is busy and hectic. Hope you can get caught up!!
    Just that time of year between year ends for 6 of our companies, budget time, hockey start up between games and practices, and my ice scheduling duties life gets crazy but don't have time to be bored. I should be caught up in Jan

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Sorry life is so busy DM! Hope things calm down for you!
    I enjoy it to be honest, would rather be busy than bored.

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    If you are too busy to train at least post some pics to keep us interested

Give it up - lol and I am working out just not in your "traditional" sense of the word but doesn't mean I am not doing anything and just sitting on my ass on the couch.

Pics after holidays.

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoy it to be honest, would rather be busy than bored.
    That's true, as long as you're not too stressed I like being busy as well if it's a good busy!!! How's the dieting going?
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Nice job on the day 7! Hope all is well for you!

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    That's true, as long as you're not too stressed I like being busy as well if it's a good busy!!! How's the dieting going?
    Diet is okay a lot of self sabatoge with all the Halloween candy around but the candy bars are almost gone out of the kids treat bags and the rest doesn't really appeal to me :P I am slowly creeping down, hubs says I look different but I don't see it. Just before holidays I will take progress piccies as that will be the starting place for when I am back.

Nice job on the day 7! Hope all is well for you!
    It is thanks GG. Day 7 was tough not looking forward to Day 9 as I found that combo of exercises the toughest on me.

schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) schnauzers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WOW your dogs are amazing! I would love to roll around with them lol.

I can't believe that it's stormy and full blown winter in Alberta (you're in Alberta, right?). I guess I shouldn't complaint about the weather in Ontario then...

Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    WOW your dogs are amazing! I would love to roll around with them lol.

I can't believe that it's stormy and full blown winter in Alberta (you're in Alberta, right?). I guess I shouldn't complaint about the weather in Ontario then...
    Athena especially is, she is my lapdog lol

We have had two storms and have snow but was around +4 ish this week.

MCT Day 8 test
    Do all reps as fast as possible

Elevated push up from knees on ball: 69
    Bird dogs: 120
    Squat pulses: 210
    Superman: 120 sec
    Total time: 15:27 min

Feeling more balanced in the bottom of my squat but having more pain in my good leg so not sure if I really am balanced since I would expect my weaker leg to hurt or fatigue more.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's this MCT programme? Are you injured? I ask only because of all the body weight stuff.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    What's this MCT programme? Are you injured? I ask only because of all the body weight stuff.
    Max Capacity Training - it is like a BW based interval/HIIT type of program in the sense that everything is based on timed intervals first week are 50secs on/ 10 sec rest of the 4 exercises that are progressively difficult each three weeks, then it is second week is 20/10 intervals and third week is a calculation of week 1 + week 3 x 3 = # of reps to complete as fast as possible.

I have full hip surgery in April so was non-weight bearing for two months and just hit my 6 month check up in Oct. I also have a lot of time limitations with my kids sports at the moment so trying to stay fit/lose fat during hockey season as we are at the rink 5-6 days a week. I have a noticeable difference in my legs size as I lost over an inch on my injured quad/ham some fat but mostly muscle so working on balancing it out again. And having a lot of knee issues since the loss of the muscle as my knee cap is drifting again.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...406883&page=27 after surgery pic

and to be honest I love working out but I get bored and lazy

Hey DM! I hear you on the getting bored and lazy!!
    Spoon Barbell Club

Love over fear

Thanks for all that, Tamara. I was totally unaware. Sounds a lot like the Tabata protocol.

P.S. Wow, that post surgery pic looked brutal.