Closed Thread
Page 58 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 8476
    Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what are they do you know? i have money burning a hole in pocket lol
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    don't sell them dude! LOL. why did you sell your tpb?
    A guy came over to buy my neighbours S2 stands and was blocking my driveway with his truck. I went over to ask him to move and it turned out he was in town to buy a bunch of stuff and was looking for the Garage Iron Store. It was weird... anyway, we had a few beers in the garage to talk shop and I had nothing here but a few used bars, everything else was in storage. He had been trying to get a TPB in Canada forever (this happens a lot. They are like UFO's here). Anyway, the guy seemed legit and passionate about training so I let it go. I can grab another easily but it will have that silly new end cap they have (I know... its just a cap).

I've had over 50 TPB's through this place and that was the best one I've seen. Stupid move.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

King of All Standards SkinnySquats's Avatar
    SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    don't sell them dude! LOL. why did you sell your tpb?
    NOOOOO! Not the TPB!!
    RARE. VTG. HTF.

()---() York Barbell Club #42 ()---() []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #39 []---[]

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mendyed View Post
    that's to bad, I had a guy contact me saying he was selling 3000lb worth of weight for something like .35 a pound. Not sure if that's a good deal considering the amount of weight you would be buying, but bet that is cheaper than what you paid new.
    Maybe. If it was available in the brand I wanted in the denominations I wanted and local. I can buy standard plates all day at $0.20/lb. Oly plates come up for dirt cheap once in a while but usually include 35's which I have no time for or are chinese crap I'm not interested in.

For folks near us the best source for used plates is Keystone Fitness in Vaughan, and if you are lucky (and don't catch the owner in a mood) is Fulton's Fitness in St. Kitts. Fulton's is LOADED with used old York plates for $0.70/lb and 3 floors of used commercial gear (mostly Icarian Free Weight or Plate Loaded). The last time I was there he was selling Icarian racks for $300.

Its not really too bad. I know what I'm doing.

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    Ugh... I was wiped just carrying them down. 20x45, 4x25, 4x10, 6x5, 6x2.5, 160lb in bumpers, and 500lb in pro style DB's. Most farmers walks ever... This stuff is going with the house. Especially that rack. I'm never moving that monster ever again.

On a sad note I sold my favourite TPB... I shouldn't have. But I did. I wish I did not. It was one of the last with the state outline on each end and was perfectly straight.
    i would've bought it from you

michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe. If it was available in the brand I wanted in the denominations I wanted and local. I can buy standard plates all day at $0.20/lb. Oly plates come up for dirt cheap once in a while but usually include 35's which I have no time for or are chinese crap I'm not interested in.

For folks near us the best source for used plates is Keystone Fitness in Vaughan, and if you are lucky (and don't catch the owner in a mood) is Fulton's Fitness in St. Kitts. Fulton's is LOADED with used old York plates for $0.70/lb and 3 floors of used commercial gear (mostly Icarian Free Weight or Plate Loaded). The last time I was there he was selling Icarian racks for $300.

Had never heard of either, thanks for the info. Do you go to Oakville to get the York's?
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) judgecrandall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear about the TPB. I'm still trying to get my first one - missing out on one a few weeks ago when a seller flaked on me makes me want one even more.

Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    i would've bought it from you
    There was no plan to sell it, I was caught in a weak moment.

This bar had a story too... I sold this bar through my business last summer for $380CDN. One day I'm looking through kijiji (CL) and this ad comes up "Powerlifting bar-$100". I look at the pics and it is a TPB. I'm the only person in Canada that sell these so I know it's one of mine. I make the 30 min drive and sure enough it is, and it is in the same shape I shipped it. The guy tells me it was his roommate's that took off and couldn't take it and never used it. He tells me it is a good bar and to not low ball him. I laugh and give him the $100 asking price.

Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    Had never heard of either, thanks for the info. Do you go to Oakville to get the York's?
    Yeah, they make everything in a giant factory off third line.

Yeah, they make everything in a giant factory off third line.
    Nice, I met someone last year from kijiji that sold stuff out his house in missisauga i think it was that said he went there. You must have to have a business yes?

Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    Nice, I met someone last year from kijiji that sold stuff out his house in missisauga i think it was that said he went there. You must have to have a business yes?
    Yeah, if you wanna go by one day let me know and we'll take trip. It's a cool place to see. To be vendor you have to have a business, and they require a bunch of other info and a grilling by old Bill, the owner.

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    Thanks, I love it too. I gave him his asking price which was $350. I plan on doing a full refurb on it in the next few months....going to powder coat it orange and black.
    Dude that's an insanely low price. Congrats.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought so too, I almost paid a $1000 for one like yours about two weeks before. The Iron God's were watching out for me.

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Great info again - as usual!

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Added just over 1000lbs of plates to the new basement gym today. The plates are standards and are new from the foundry. I looked around for used... but these cost me far less per/lb than even the same plates used. Our local used market is so twisted, unless you are after a Tony Little Gazelle or BNIB Pilates dvd set.

Nice set up GI. I was very tempted to buy a set like that of the legacy's, after looking for Yorks locally for years, but just before I did it someone posted a set of vintage on ebay nearby (about 120 miles away ) and I won the auction for over 1500 lbs. If I didn't know you better, I'd think that you were a noob purchasing, instead of someone just honing his gym to a fine edge. The space looks great. Maybe we should change your name to basementiron, lol. Good luck with everything.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cimino36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You know who is making a trip to St Kitty Kats now don't you? That's my hometown north of the border
    PR's at 180-185lbs
    Bench-275
    Squat-455
    Deadlift-455

mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, if you wanna go by one day let me know and we'll take trip. It's a cool place to see. To be vendor you have to have a business, and they require a bunch of other info and a grilling by old Bill, the owner.

I'm shocked because I live like a few minutes away from there.... I live on 4th line

Originally Posted by mulak View Post
    I'm shocked because I live like a few minutes away from there.... I live on 4th line
    The building is on the south service road between third and forth. It is a massive factory with no signs.

mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10) mulak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The building is on the south service road between third and forth. It is a massive factory with no signs.
    I live here for like 8 years now ... I never knew about it lol

But I can't go in and get something since I have to be a business owner/vendor??... It would have been cool to purchase a York bar at wholesale which is most likely better than the ob-86b bar that I am planning to get. Also get a wholesale York power rack as well

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would love to take a look at this place. Would they have other items there as well or would it mostly be the plate manufacturing?

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Elite FTS bench and reverse hyper, and two 10lb bumpers for $760 off of CL.

Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darren.dugan View Post
    Elite FTS bench and reverse hyper, and two 10lb bumpers for $760 off of CL.

Nice hyper bro. Looks clean, which I had more room..
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

â—‹---â—‹ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] â—‹---â—‹
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) darren.dugan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Nice hyper bro. Looks clean, which I had more room..
    Me too. Won't fit down the basement stairwell bc it is the older model and is welded together rather than bolted. Luckily, there is space in the garage for it.
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis - - - - - Meet Lifts: 584/385/600 @ 229 - - - - - Gym Lifts: 600/405/605

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #43 []---[]

KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rogers Docking Synchro Bench. Finally was able to bring it home. Thank You Dumb.bell, deadwoodgregg, & Bigorange865 for helping me make it happen.

I really like the one-hand adjustment feature. You just press the lever behind the head rest and lift/lower to the desired position.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KJ4GR View Post
    Rogers Docking Synchro Bench. Finally was able to bring it home. Thank You Dumb.bell, deadwoodgregg, & Bigorange865 for helping me make it happen.

I really like the one-hand adjustment feature. You just press the lever behind the head rest and lift/lower to the desired position.

You've got one heavy duty set up there, that should last forever!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats KJ4GR, that is how the network of equipment members works. That is a nicely designed bench. Best wheels and adjustments that I have seen.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice bench!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome looking bench KJ4GR! Looks built like a tank!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you were able to pickup the bench KJ4GR.

Those things were tanks, did you see the Rogers rack while you were there? I would've loved to have had both but space is limited
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats a badass looking bench. I like how it narrows around the should blade area
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast