JasonJ88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Very skinny but overweight stomach

Hey

I am very skinny and started 3 weeks ago on building muscle..i gym 3-4 days a week..My metabolism is VERY fast and people keep telling me to increase my protein intake BUT also increase my calorie intake..After many browsing and research I came to the conclusion that I have to have a calorie surplus..My goal is to: Build muscle on my arms and legs but also lose that stomach that I have and have a flat stomach and maybe get a six pack..When I started working out I ate less because I thought that would help in losing my stomach..I saw no results in it and also saw no results in my arms and legs..People say its because I have a VERY FAST metabolism and me eating less is not helping at all..Im going to start eating more but I dont know if I should because its just going to make my stomach even bigger..Others say that eating less wont help in reducing my stomach because many other did that with no results..the only thing im worried about if I eat more is that my stomach will just get bigger..i am however not scared of getting fat anywhere else because my metabolism is fast..so I want to know how I can get bulkier and make my stomach slimmer

I included a pic and its 25min after my supper..Please help
    Thank You

Btw im 16 and 110pounds
    Attached Images

Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000) Unfocus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JasonJ88 View Post
    Hey

I am very skinny and started 3 weeks ago on building muscle..i gym 3-4 days a week..My metabolism is VERY fast and people keep telling me to increase my protein intake BUT also increase my calorie intake..After many browsing and research I came to the conclusion that I have to have a calorie surplus..My goal is to: Build muscle on my arms and legs but also lose that stomach that I have and have a flat stomach and maybe get a six pack..When I started working out I ate less because I thought that would help in losing my stomach..I saw no results in it and also saw no results in my arms and legs..People say its because I have a VERY FAST metabolism and me eating less is not helping at all..Im going to start eating more but I dont know if I should because its just going to make my stomach even bigger..Others say that eating less wont help in reducing my stomach because many other did that with no results..the only thing im worried about if I eat more is that my stomach will just get bigger..i am however not scared of getting fat anywhere else because my metabolism is fast..so I want to know how I can get bulkier and make my stomach slimmer

Thank You

Btw im 16 and 110pounds
    Stats: 6feet 110lbs wants to cut when his stomach isn't even fat.
    facepalm.jpeg

BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK, you're not going to get a six-pack trying to lose weight if you haven't worked your muscle there in the first place. BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK, then cut then you'll get your six-pack. Eat a 500+ surplus, track your calories, because if you aren't getting results you probably aren't tracking your calories right.
    Follow my Workout log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156251783
    -----------
    Teen BB Big 3 PL Champ
    |5'4"|160lbs|12%BF|18 years|
    BB Full Squat 1rm: 425lbs
    BB Deadlift 1rm: 475lbs
    Bench Press 1rm: 275lbs
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) release is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    6'0" 110lbs

you sound anorexic
    Mod Negged

KiddMatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey

Thank You

Btw im 16 and 110pounds
    You can't bulk up and 'cut' at the same time (slimming, toning..) start with bulking to build the arms and legs and how about working abs say twice a week? It'll feel better mentally and also start building your abs so when you come to toning up, they'll have more definition

livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50) livejordan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy fuark OP. BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK BULK... and BULK some more..

JasonJ88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanx guys
    Im not exactly sure if I weigh 110pounds..But I weigh about 55kg which gives me 120pounds..so im around there..and im very thin my wrist is slightly thinner than my biceps but I am actually strong compared to some in my class as they much fatter but im stronger as I dont actuall have fat lol..but im going to try to take in 3500calories a day when doing intense workouts...Is it possible for me to put on 10pounds in 3 months with 45min intense workouts a day 5 times a week?
    And im going to do intense abb workouts

macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50) macniall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanx guys
    Im not exactly sure if I weigh 110pounds..But I weigh about 55kg which gives me 120pounds..so im around there..and im very thin my wrist is slightly thinner than my biceps but I am actually strong compared to some in my class as they much fatter but im stronger as I dont actuall have fat lol..but im going to try to take in 3500calories a day when doing intense workouts...Is it possible for me to put on 10pounds in 3 months with 45min intense workouts a day 5 times a week?
    And im going to do intense abb workouts
    Eat (A LOT), Lift, Sleep
    KG > LBS

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's normal for your stomach to bloat in the day, food is still being processed in there.

If you want abs I suggest doing weighted ab work, I did it and my abs popped out a lot more when tensed.

Registered User KrunkMasterKyle's Avatar
    KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KrunkMasterKyle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bulk IMO