Closed Thread
Page 201 of 279 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 8362
    BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My jimmies is rustled this morning. Found out that I was ratted out by a "classmate" for texting in class. This is an ethics course that runs 3 hours (I'm sure I've b!tched about it before), and most the people in there are older than me. Anyway, I was on my phone in class a lot yesterday, true. I'm also on fukking call. I took a phone call like 20 minutes in, then was emailing people for a good remainder of the course.

This bish has the nerve to tattle on me for being on my phone during class. The prof has eyes, the man can see. And the prof is also the type of man who will purposefully embarass me in class for things like this.

I sent him an email this morning apologizing for being disengaged, but I'm on call, and as he can imagine some medical problems need immediate attention. Wtf. How old are we?!?!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    My jimmies is rustled this morning. Found out that I was ratted out by a "classmate" for texting in class. This is an ethics course that runs 3 hours (I'm sure I've b!tched about it before), and most the people in there are older than me. Anyway, I was on my phone in class a lot yesterday, true. I'm also on fukking call. I took a phone call like 20 minutes in, then was emailing people for a good remainder of the course.

This bish has the nerve to tattle on me for being on my phone during class. The prof has eyes, the man can see. And the prof is also the type of man who will purposefully embarass me in class for things like this.

I sent him an email this morning apologizing for being disengaged, but I'm on call, and as he can imagine some medical problems need immediate attention. Wtf. How old are we?!?!
    Hire someone to beat that chick with a bar of soap in a sock.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Hire someone to beat that chick with a bar of soap in a sock.
    For real. She's not even a chick! This woman has got to be in her late 50s/early 60s... and she was staring me down all class yesterday. She hates vets. Whatever.

PS... no avi?

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)

My whole thing is this - was your being on your phone contributing to her not learning anything? Was it bothering HER? My guess is that the only reason it would have contributed to her being distracted is because she let it distract her. She should stop worrying about what is going on around her and worry about herself. Some dude yelled at me in a movie theater for pulling out my phone. WTF? I know they go through the whole "no texting" business before the movie, but seriously, the phone was on silent and I fail to see how my looking at my phone bothered anyone. Him yelling at me from 5 rows back was likely more of a distraction to the entire theater than the fact that I looked at my phone for all of 5 seconds. Furthermore, people don't know WHY you are looking at your phone. In your situation, there was a perfectly good reason to be on the phone. Or people could be waiting for an important message for some other reason. People need to mind their beeswax. And like you said, how old are we? It's so stupid.
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    My whole thing is this - was your being on your phone contributing to her not learning anything? Was it bothering HER? My guess is that the only reason it would have contributed to her being distracted is because she let it distract her. She should stop worrying about what is going on around her and worry about herself. Some dude yelled at me in a movie theater for pulling out my phone. WTF? I know they go through the whole "no texting" business before the movie, but seriously, the phone was on silent and I fail to see how my looking at my phone bothered anyone. Him yelling at me from 5 rows back was likely more of a distraction to the entire theater than the fact that I looked at my phone for all of 5 seconds. Furthermore, people don't know WHY you are looking at your phone. In your situation, there was a perfectly good reason to be on the phone. Or people could be waiting for an important message for some other reason. People need to mind their beeswax. And like you said, how old are we? It's so stupid.
    I think so too.

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

thats how it is at my school too. I think rats think they get extra credit for being a rat
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PS... no avi?
    Embarrassingly I was forced to remove them, because they weren't pictures of me. I had been using pictures of a friend ans someone found out and told a mod. I'm a lot shorter and heavier IRL, but once I get in better shape I'll make a real avi. I'm updated my stats, because I'm tired of living a lie.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Embarrassingly I was forced to remove them, because they weren't pictures of me. I had been using pictures of a friend ans someone found out and told a mod. I'm a lot shorter and heavier IRL, but once I get in better shape I'll make a real avi. I'm updated my stats, because I'm tired of living a lie.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    My being an awkward fuk really rustles my jimmies. Social anxiety sucks, lol.
    Why do you have social anxiety? You have a good body, what are you worried about? Are you ugly or something.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sooooooo full of sheeeeeeeet

proove it
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 03-01-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    sooooooo full of sheeeeeeeet
    I'm still the same beautiful person on the inside. Hopefully ya'll don't hold it against me.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL, ahhhh. ****. You are one funny fukka.

My jimmies were justled today when at 1 am my 2 yr old did a flying face plant onto the floor (Which unfortunately is particle board.. reno's) and smashed his face to ****. I found him bawling in a puddle of blood. He seemed ok, so we went back to bed. Today he seemed fine, my mother instincts told me he was good... and then I was told to get him to a hospital. By my dr's office. So I went and spent a looonnnnggg time in emerg (I live near a major ski-hill, I had no idea that many people break themselves) until finally I saw a dr and he said all is well. He told me to comeback if he starts projectile vomiting profusely. Pretty sure I could have figured that one out on my own?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm still the same beautiful person on the inside. Hopefully ya'll don't hold it against me.
    o'rly who was that then that posted that dancing tit vid? oooo I mean pecs?

hate to break it to ya D but not sure how beautiful you really are ya freakin perv on the inside..

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    LOL, ahhhh. ****. You are one funny fukka.

My jimmies were justled today when at 1 am my 2 yr old did a flying face plant onto the floor (Which unfortunately is particle board.. reno's) and smashed his face to ****. I found him bawling in a puddle of blood. He seemed ok, so we went back to bed. Today he seemed fine, my mother instincts told me he was good... and then I was told to get him to a hospital. By my dr's office. So I went and spent a looonnnnggg time in emerg (I live near a major ski-hill, I had no idea that many people break themselves) until finally I saw a dr and he said all is well. He told me to comeback if he starts projectile vomiting profusely. Pretty sure I could have figured that one out on my own?
    Better safe than sorry. I mean you don't want to rush them to the doctor at the drop of a hat, but head injuries can be serious.

One of my co-workers son's died just a year ago. He was only 2 years old. He had the flu and his fever was too high. She took him to the emergency room cause is temp was 104, but he ended up dying in the ER. It was really tragic.

We are a small office of about 15 people, so it really effected us.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    o'rly who was that then that posted that dancing tit vid? oooo I mean pecs?

hate to break it to ya D but not sure how beautiful you really are ya freakin perv on the inside..
    It's my friend. I have used his videos and pictures, then asked him to do a few things for me. Oh well, live and learn. Please, just let me hide my shame in peace. I don't want to make a big deal out of it.

Originally Posted by ohdar1ing View Post
    Lol. I don't think so...I do get compliments from strangers. It's more from middle-high school when I was groce/had hardly any friends. I wasn't as accepted when I was growing up, so I have a difficult time grasping that people are more receptive to me now.
    You are a rare gem. This is what guys want. A girl who is hot, but when she was younger she was an ugly duck. This way she is hot, but doesn't know she is hot. That way you don't abuse your power against us men folk.

It's my friend. I have used his videos and pictures, then asked him to do a few things for me. Oh well, live and learn. Please, just let me hide my shame in peace. I don't want to make a big deal out of it.
    sooo instead of a big broad bear of a bald guy you are what now? a short fat bald guy? mmmmmhmm ok..

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are a rare gem. This is what guys want. A girl who is hot, but when she was younger she was an ugly duck. This way she is hot, but doesn't know she is hot. That way you don't abuse your power against us men folk.
    "You don't know your beautifu-u-u-l, that's what makes you beautiful!!!"

Wyo... I never know whether to take you seriously or not... Specially after I read your response and then saw that you changed your thingy dingy to 'thread killer'.

That story was tragic... So sad, I fear for my sanity if anything ever happens to my boys...

*CANADIAN CREW*

there aint no damn way those are your stats either
    you went to the gym and lifted with Big Z
    you posted vids of your highlander games too
    you took the pic of you and your girl off......what did you do D?

Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    That story was tragic... So sad, I fear for my sanity if anything ever happens to my boys...
    Ya it was tragic. We bought her some flowers and a card about 2 weeks ago. I can't imagine the guilt she felt over all of it. I hope she doesn't blame herself, but those thoughts of "I should have taken him there sooner" are going to pop into your head.

As if that wasn't enough she was recently divorced right before that because her husband cheated on her and got his girlfriend pregnant.

yes this a real story.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And she loves her bacon....
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    So this coming week is little ones second blood work. If ye don't remember, she had some done a month ago and was anemic. Her white blood cell count was off, hopefully because she was fighting an ear infection, but making sure it's nothing else. Her biological pop had cancer at her age. She turns six in April. If you do that praying thing it would be awesome if you could throw her in there. If not , just happy thoughts or whatever you do when you hope terrible things don't happen, that would be awesome as well. Don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.
    I'm back?

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    So this coming week is little ones second blood work. If ye don't remember, she had some done a month ago and was anemic. Her white blood cell count was off, hopefully because she was fighting an ear infection, but making sure it's nothing else. Her biological pop had cancer at her age. She turns six in April. If you do that praying thing it would be awesome if you could throw her in there. If not , just happy thoughts or whatever you do when you hope terrible things don't happen, that would be awesome as well. Don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

Positive thoughts to you and your little girl.

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    And she loves her bacon....
    It always comes back to bacon with you

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It always comes back to bacon with you
    You make it sound like a bad thing
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ride of "run ragged = doing dumb sh!t" continued this morning....3 weeks ago it was putting gas in the diesel at 5 AM, today it was busting a mirror on the pickup while pulling out of a parking garage at 5:45 AM! Starting to get comical!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    Positive thoughts to you and your little girl.
    Thanks Mallow-wallow
    I'm back?

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    My Jimmies are rustled by my personal Dear Diary melodramatic shyt. Their Rustled at being in frustrating situations where Im very interested in a girl but feel like my hands are tied. Their rustled because 4 of my closest guy friends have gotten married in the last year to girls they consider their best friends, and Im the Romantic **** wondering when itll be my turn. Their rustled because I hear girls talking about wanting to find guys who want a serious relationship and yet date shytheads and by being considered "the exception" when girls talk about guys yet when I find a girl I like the feelings arnt mutual.

You ever know a really nice guy that is just generally an upbeat person and you never hear him complain and hes always got your back and you wonder if he ever gets angry or has his own "dear diary" moments? Well heres mine. One of the only times I ever wish I had some alcohol around.
    Gonna go hiking tomorrow and get away from everyone and get my mind straight.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    My Jimmies are rustled by my personal Dear Diary melodramatic shyt. Their Rustled at being in frustrating situations where Im very interested in a girl but feel like my hands are tied. Their rustled because 4 of my closest guy friends have gotten married in the last year to girls they consider their best friends, and Im the Romantic **** wondering when itll be my turn.
    Basically this with the opposite nouns and pronouns.

Move a state over and we'll go to dinner. I'll leave my swords at home.
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Thanks Mallow-wallow
    Sending some prayers and good vibes to your lil girl!!!!

And Wyo, that story makes me want to cry. How do you even go on from there?

*CANADIAN CREW*

Closed Thread
Page 201 of 279 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast