Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shadesbrah View Post
    wut!?

how about the fact that all that shyt hasn't happened yet?

so instead of just realizing that was a hypothetical scenario to explain a global crisis you prefer to believe they are actually predicting the future, planning a terrorist attack and controlling the environment to cause an earthquake to kill 40k, a tsunami and somehow a famine in china?

dont go full retard brah

i never said I believed any of this, but im curious and its certainly possible. Just because I dont want to dismiss it outright and immediately doesnt mean I believe it

and of course none of it has happened yet, they are referring to the olympics and beyond. u dont have to wait until after the fact to take it seriously
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

MULTIDIMENSIONAL VeganZenWarrior's Avatar
    VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by marin3muscl3 View Post
    People who have spoken against the illuminati/nwo and actually had themselves heard, have been assassinated.
    This

..yet people still say, "Why hasn't anyone spoke out about them? So many have to be involved, someone would speak; ect..." but when people do speak out people don't listen/truly acknowledge what is being said/'leaked'. This goes for so many CT where high ranked officals/agents/celebs/ect. speak out extraterrestrials, 9/11 and other FF, 'illuminati', ect...

Sad, but a lot of people will refuse to recognize the truth until the news/tv stations (whom are all controlled by the same entities that they refuse to believe in) expose themselves...(which is just as likely it was that Casey Anthony would tell everyone that she was involved in her daughters murder/coverup, even though she knew she had a good chance at not being persecuted)

Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post
    Last month Tila Tequila made a huge ******** post speaking out against the illuminati and then suddenly was rushed to the hospital for a "brain aneurism"

She then shortly retracted the post and apologized citing she was just really upset at the time over a ex-BF.
    This. Another prime example of someone creditable(Yes, she does have legit ties. Watch, pause, and read her posts/text in vid. below) speaking out and have death or near death attacks to be silenced..

I can't completely blame those who don't/can't believe because the truth is far more farfetched that what is seen in sci-fi or most can imagin...
    think independtly and don't rely on mass media for information because they benefit off keeping the population naive and arrogant. Piece events and information together yourself because a lot of truth is right in your face yet covered with many falsities. Its been this way throughout the history that they tell us..

"but i thought they were suppose to be a secrete, ect..." the more subliminal messages we see the more conditioned and acceptance we become to certain lifestyles and beliefs
    Last edited by VeganZenWarrior; 07-06-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care."

"One should refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs."

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) agape801 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by VeganZenWarrior View Post
    This

..yet people still say, "Why hasn't anyone spoke out about them? So many have to be involved, someone would speak; ect..." but when people do speak out people don't listen/truly acknowledge what is being said/'leaked'. This goes for so many CT where high ranked officals/agents/celebs/ect. speak out extraterrestrials, 9/11 and other FF, 'illuminati', ect...

Sad, but a lot of people will refuse to recognize the truth until the news/tv stations (whom are all controlled by the same entities that they refuse to believe in) expose themselves...(which is just as likely it was that Casey Anthony would tell everyone that she was involved in her daughters murder/coverup, even though she knew she had a good chance at not being persecuted)

This. Another prime example of someone creditable(Yes, she does have legit ties. Watch, pause, and read her posts/text in vid. below) speaking out and have death or near death attacks to be silenced..

I can't completely blame those who don't/can't believe because the truth is far more farfetched that what is seen in sci-fi or most can imagin...
    think independtly and don't rely on mass media for information because they benefit off keeping the population naive and arrogant. Piece events and information together yourself because a lot of truth is right in your face yet covered with many falsities. Its been this way throughout the history that they tell us..

"but i thought they were suppose to be a secrete, ect..." the more subliminal messages we see the more conditioned and acceptance we become to certain lifestyles and beliefs
    I think this is her post from ********

"Never mind I'm going to go back to writing my book, but please.....don't feel bad if you're not interested in school because I myself am outraged at how freakin' outdated and BIAS all the schoolbooks are and what they're still teaching you! Nothing has changed nor any new information has been added to any schoolbooks since decades ago! Sadly, that's exactly what "THEY" want. Do you think they actually want the country to be smart? Or at least smart enough to understand the Constitution, our Human Rights, and our Freedom? Of course they don't. They want to keep all of you as dumb as possible so you can be their sheep forever. At least back then people were brave enough and wasn't brainwashed yet so they rallied against the rulers who they didn't see fit. Over time we, the people, have forgotten that it is us who has the power to overthrow "THEM" if they are not doing a good job for our country! It is not "THEY" who have any right whatsoever to arrest us, beat us, and put us in jail for standing up for our beliefs. Sadly though... our generation have no idea that we the people hold the power so they blindly give away all of our power away to "THEM" as you go broke, living off a can of soup a day to keep you afloat, "THEY" are busy buying nations at a time. Flying across the country just to order their favorite cream cheese. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You think that's just something unfortunate that happened and there's nothing you can do to fix it? So you continue to work your asees off just to keep getting poorer every time you cash your check while "THEY" smoke their $3,000 Cuban Cigars laughing at you while they steal your money and trick you into purchasing more things that they own... telling you that you MUST BUY IT OR ELSE! C'mon... WAKE UP PEOPLE! You sit around and complain about how much economy sucks, yet you do absolutely NOTHING about it. Get off your lazy asses! "THEY" have broken so many laws and have gotten away with it so many times that I'm afraid they feel invincible so they are no longer abiding by the original US Constitution that our foreFathers wrote to keep this country beautiful! I don't know how to feel about this as I am conflicted inside. One side of me is empathetic for those who couldn't help it as they got brainwashed, yet the other half of me is absolutely livid that so many people just sit around on their asses and do NOTHING to further educate themselves to find out the truth.... because lemme tell ya something... you ain't never gonna learn the truth about **** in school! You're gonna have to do it on your own! Sorry for this rant, I just feel like we need a Revolution yet everyone is so ****ing busy sitting on their asses, accusing people who happen to "READ" and know "BIG WORDS" that they only got it off of "GOOGLE." *SIgh* I'm signing off now. As you can see I'm not feeling too great right now. I still love you all though and maybe after I get some sleep and stay offline for a few days i can come back refreshed and approach you guys in a much better way so we can start a revolution together! Nite Nite.... Always with Love-Miss T"

iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCantRead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    i never said I believed any of this, but im curious and its certainly possible. Just because I dont want to dismiss it outright and immediately doesnt mean I believe it

and of course none of it has happened yet, they are referring to the olympics and beyond. u dont have to wait until after the fact to take it seriously
    Once again, the document from the Rockefeller Foundation does not include any sort of predictions, it deals with scenario planning and the role that philanthropies would take under each of the scenarios. All of the scenarios are completely made up and one of them has happened already, on page 30 it states that the global economy will turn the corner in 2011. Good thing the global economy has been strong since 2011, or I guess it is still struggling.

MULTIDIMENSIONAL VeganZenWarrior's Avatar
    VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) VeganZenWarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by agape801 View Post
    I think this is her post from ********
    In the video I posted it shows a lot of her posts to ******** and twitter right before they both got shutdown and she ended up in the hospital. Just pause the video so you can read all of her texts.
    The video also biefly goes into how she is tied to very credible information.

I leaving to the gym, might come back on later to see if this thread has progressed anymore

think freely brosephs
    Y slaughter & enslave animals unnecessarily? We can live healthier w/o eating corpses, bodily fluids & disreguarding Free Will, yet most choose not to out of arrogance & greed

"Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care."

"One should refrain from intoxicating drinks and drugs."

"Lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
    Siddhārtha Gautama

☆MISC BOXING CREW☆

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ wow, Tila's rant was actually quite on

Same for Lauryn Hill, Michael Jackson, Dave Chapelle, they all mysteriously turned crazy right after they started rebelling...
    Let's not forget DMX

If rich ppl like them want to rebel and get their lives ruined to sh!t b/c they disagree with the line to follow, what will become of us ?
    How should we fight (if we assume the OP was right) ?

AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145825861 has nothing to do with OP's thread but at the same time it does because Zionists are behind every "conspiracy theory" there is only one "conspiracy theory" all these conspiracy theories can be tied together if you look into them close enough, within reason.

Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's just a stupid rant.......

AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlbinoPanther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    also if there was a secret underground controlling group, why would they want to become public and give away signs for only the most gullible people to believe.
    Because only like .001% of the population actually believes that the secret group exists. They also probably want to go down in history, I mean why wouldn't they? They have enough money and power now they want to make a mark in history. And in my opinion the Zionists knew that people would eventually start to catch on so they invented the Illuminati for something for people to focus there attention on.

Btw OP it's very hard to explain things to the sheep they have been brainwashed by the media,video games, Hollywood,school, etc. since they were children. Their minds are conditioned to believe everything the system tells them without questioning it. Some people you can't change their mind, even if you prove to them white is white and black is black you still can't change the way they think, especially older people because they have been brainwashed for much longer.

hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10) hundredgrand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post
    Oh, I know. Type illuminati.com backwards and it sends you to the official fukken NSA.gov website. Fukken Lol.
    Are you ****ing stupid or something? I could buy any website I want to and have it redirect to nsa.gov you stupid ****

BRB buying "THEGOVERNMENTISILLUMINATI.COM" and having it redirect to NSA.gov, are you really this dumb?

radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wait, some of you guys honestly believe in the Illuminati? Wow. I want to believe.. but it's just too farfetched, even for me.

Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000) Incorrigible is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by radkeyo View Post
    Wait, some of you guys honestly believe in the Illuminati? Wow. I want to believe.. but it's just too farfetched, even for me.
    The scary thought is that it isn't actually too farfetched.

Originally Posted by Hucking_Fell View Post
    Oh shut the fuk up, can a mod please ban this kunt posting all the pictures?

Brb Nickelodeon now involved. Pretty cool how all these hundreds of thousands of people have all kept super quiet about it huh? No leaks or anything. Very very cool.
    Some people have stepped forward and most of them died in some way.
    Last edited by AlbinoPanther; 07-06-2012 at 01:06 PM.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought this was a troll thread.

You peeps are being serious?

*Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

How is it too farfetched ? A group of people the-- Zionists who want to take over the world,have controlled most of the wealth and power in the world for a long period of time and have killed many people to benefit themselves. They aren't devil worshiping witches like some idiots think, the Zionists are just invented the illuminanti to distract people who caught on to what they are doing.

Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Shadesbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iCantRead View Post
    Once again, the document from the Rockefeller Foundation does not include any sort of predictions, it deals with scenario planning and the role that philanthropies would take under each of the scenarios. All of the scenarios are completely made up and one of them has happened already, on page 30 it states that the global economy will turn the corner in 2011. Good thing the global economy has been strong since 2011, or I guess it is still struggling.
    this!!

hahahah

"theres nothing to suggest its theoretical"

what a dumbass

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gooby pls...the gov't cares too much about us to have such a thing

lol wut
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spicymelon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb living in London
    brb using Central to get to work
    brb Olympics

angus peppered

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping with more coincidences bro.

Erykah Badu

(Protip: above her left shoulder)

Its actually on a building with columns.

BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrennanHuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    terrorist probably troll us and watch these videos/theories before they do an attack to freak us out

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrennanHuff View Post
    terrorist probably troll us and watch these videos/theories before they do an attack to freak us out

Yeah, the 3rd world terrorists livin in fukkin caves.

Coincidences gon' coincidence bro.

venture bros coincidence:

Superjail:

samurai jack gotta get in dis

But dont you know bro. Pyramids with single eyes are a common symbol across the planetLoL

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cartoon Network = proof of illuminati herp derp
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Originally Posted by SoCool View Post
    Cartoon Network = proof of illuminati herp derp
    shh...back2sleep goyim

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if so what is anyone going to do about it?

yah thats right, nothing. so keep on miscing and go to sleep, to wake up tomorrow and attend your slavery job. life aint a box of chocolates, you know exactly what your going to get, either your born rich or poor, if your one of the poor ones you just have to work harder
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by abuseme View Post
    if so what is anyone going to do about it?

yah thats right, nothing. so keep on miscing and go to sleep, to wake up tomorrow and attend your slavery job. life aint a box of chocolates, you know exactly what your going to get, either your born rich or poor, if your one of the poor ones you just have to work harder

the point of awaring people on this is to have supporters for your so called ''doing something about it''
    an individual isnt going to change everything, we need alot of people to overthrow this corrupt system
    but we got people with their head in their ass not caring or even considering an alternative to their way of seeing the world, and will deny anything that sounds the least bit out of the ordinary

abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CannibalJester View Post
    the point of awaring people on this is to have supporters for your so called ''doing something about it''
    an individual isnt going to change everything, we need alot of people to overthrow this corrupt system
    but we got people with their head in their ass not caring or even considering an alternative to their way of seeing the world, and will deny anything that sounds the least bit out of the ordinary

its a miniscule attempt to gain "alot of people's" attention. there are thousands of websites, new and old videos and people fighting everyday but it will never happen, it's too late for change. what is the point of people knowing about illuminati? there is none, the working man has to still grind to feed his family, he still has bills to pay. hope? there is no hope. the only possible way for a worldwide overturn is natural energy. eliminate what gives control. energy. you do that my friend, then we can have hope until then the rich get richer the poor get poorer and that is all
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000) Shoesfly is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More blatant illuminati symbolism hidden in plain sight for those who still refuse to believe it's real:

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really bro. Look at all the recent Golden Globe, Super Bowl half time, MTV awards, music videos and recent (last 10? years) of movies/television.

It's sort of like they're... blatantly putting it out there so we become used to the idea of police states, mind control, aliens, "world peace", end of the world ETC ETC.

Needless to say the **** is down right ****ing WEIRD.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe