ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post ChrishMoney's Epic 10-Week Workout Journey

Hello all!

After lurking bodybuilding.com for a few days I decided to take the plunge and create an account along with this weight loss log. Hopefully this will help me keep track of my goals and create some positive discussion throughout the community.

My Background:

I am a 23 year old male currently enrolled in college working on my bachelors degree. I played football in for six year through high school and was in fairly good shape. Since then I have very briefly participated in any type of physical activity outside of intramural flag football and the occasional trip to the gym. I have completely let myself go and its time to change. My main goal is to be at 190 lbs. by this time next year but I decided to start off with 10-week program to get me back into the groove of things. I want to lose 25 pounds by the end of August and I am determined to do so.

The Diet:

I want to keep my caloric intake around 2500 to 2800 a day. I will drink half my body weight in water each day and I will absolutely stay away from all fast food. I have already made progress with eating healthy over the past two weeks so I have a head start their. I plan to drink a pre and post workout protein shake before and after every workout.

The Workout:

Weeks 1-2: Interval on treadmill, 30 sec jog, 1 min walk for 20 min workout
    Weeks 3-4: HITT, 15 high intensity, 60 low intensity, 11 times
    Weeks 5-6: HITT, 30 high, 60 low, 11 times
    Weeks 7-8: HITT, 30 high, 30 low, 18 times
    Weeks 9-10: HITT, 30 high, 15 low, 25 times

To ease back into weight lifting I will start to lift on week three. I plan to go on my HITT off days.

That's it. Feel free to comment and give advice. It's great to be here!

ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrishMoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6/13/12

Day 1:

Pre-workout:
    Strawberries - 50 cal
    Shake - 85 cal

Post workout:
    Strawberries - 50
    Shake - 85

Breakfast:
    Whole wheat bread - 140
    banana - 200
    natural peanut butter - 300
    skim milk - 80

Snack:
    Granola Bar - 190

Lunch:
    Grilled chicken breast - 150
    Brown rice - 150
    Squash - 60

Snack:
    Almonds - 160

Dinner:
    Wings to Go (argh!! :-/) - 700

Total: 2400

H20: 100 oz

Week 1 workout went as planned. I was little short on my H20 consumption but I usually drink about 40 oz a day so going up that much was a tad difficult. I felt great all day and I am super tired now. I am looking forward to getting up and doing it again!!!

Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChrishMoney View Post
    I will drink half my body weight in water each day
    You're going to drink 130 pounds of water? That's a lot of water. How are you going to do that?
    I love the feeling of DOMS in the morning;
    it feels like... victory.

Originally Posted by Trenton42 View Post
    You're going to drink 130 pounds of water? That's a lot of water. How are you going to do that?
    Whoops. I meant 130 oz, not 130 lbs.

Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trenton42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, in a couple days you'll be under a gallon. Why not just stick to drinking a gallon of water per day?
    I love the feeling of DOMS in the morning;
    it feels like... victory.

Originally Posted by Trenton42 View Post
    Well, in a couple days you'll be under a gallon. Why not just stick to drinking a gallon of water per day?
    Good call. That way, I can just buy a gallon of water every time i go grocery shopping and just refill it until I make another trip. Thanks!

6/14/12

Day 2:

Pre and Post-workout shakes: 170

Breakfast:
    Whole wheat bread - 140
    Natural PB - 400
    Banana - 200

Snack:
    Almonds - 160

Lunch:
    Brown rice - 150
    Steak - 200
    Broccoli - 60

Snack:
    Almonds - 160

Dinner:
    Fish - 200
    Cauliflower - 60
    Yogurt - 100

Pre Bed:
    eggs - 120

Total: 2120

H20: 128

Weight: 260.7 lbs

My workout went very well. I decided to bump the low intensity periods up a tad and I believe I will do the same to the high intensity periods tomorrow (.5 mph on each). Weight went up 0.3 lbs but I am not terribly concerned of a small gain at this stage. I met my water consumption which make me very happy. I will go grocery shopping tomorrow and hopefully I can spend a little more money and get a good variety of food. I have learned a ton the past few days on this forum and hopefully that trend will continue as I meet my goals.

EDIT: I fell short on my calorie intake today. Hopefully I can fix it ASAP

bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bccfc92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep smashing it out till the end of August bro - I would recommend doing some weights programme like Stronglifts as well as the cardio. If you haven't lifted much before, you will gain muscle quickly which will help you lose the fat in the long term and improve your composition no end, even on a substantial calorie deficit. Go for it bud!

Originally Posted by bccfc92 View Post
    Keep smashing it out till the end of August bro - I would recommend doing some weights programme like Stronglifts as well as the cardio. If you haven't lifted much before, you will gain muscle quickly which will help you lose the fat in the long term and improve your composition no end, even on a substantial calorie deficit. Go for it bud!
    Thanks for the encouragement! I originally decided to start lifting in week 3, but seeing as how I don't particularly want to start the same week I start my HIIT routine I decided to bump it up a week. I'm going to do a little research this weekend and figure out how exactly I want to go about it.

6/15/12

Day 3:

PreWO and PostWO Shake: 170

Breakfast:
    Natural PB - 400
    Whole wheat bread - 140
    Banana - 150

Snack:
    Almonds - 160

Lunch:
    Squash - 60
    Grilled chicken - 215
    Brown rice - 150

Snack:
    Almonds - 160

Dinner:
    Burger and Fries, Guacamole dip and chips - 850 (?)

Total: 2455 cals

H20 intake: 120 oz

The final workout of the week went well. I felt a little sluggish during but I finished strong. I bumped up the high intensity part of my work out a tad (6.0 to 6.5). I went to my parents after work to pick up some things and decided to stay for dinner. As you can see it wasn't the best decision considering A) it wasn't an incredibly healthy meal and B) I had to estimate the calories I consumed. My mother, however, loaded me up with a few healthy items before I left so the visit wasn't a total lost (plus I got to visit my family, of course :-P). I went grocery shopping today after I left my parents house and picked up a ton of healthy stuff. I think I'm going to start keeping track of macros. The more I read about them the more important they seem to keep track of. Anyway, I update you all tomorrow. Peace!

6/16/12

Day 4

Breakfast:
    Coffee creamer - 80
    eggs - 180
    toast - 140
    sausage - 200

Lunch:
    Grilled chicken - 150
    shredded cheese - 110
    salsa - 10
    whole wheat tortilla - 130

Dinner:
    Tuna - 200
    Relish - 40
    Mustard - 10
    Whole Wheat bread - 280
    Greek yogurt - 12

Total cals: 1542

H20 intake: 95

No workout today. I didn't eat as many meals today as I should have nor did I drink as much water as I intended. I will be going to a Father's Day lunch tomorrow and I hope their will be healthy finger foods available. My diet will get fully back on track after tomorrow. I will also be planning my weight lifting routine tomorrow so any advice would be welcome and appreciated. Peace!

6/17/12 (Happy Father's Day!!!)

Day 5

3 deviled eggs - 210
    5 grapes - 8
    1/2 strawberry - 2
    1 slice provolone - 50
    1 slice cheddar - 50
    hoagie bun - 210
    1.5 oz turkey meat - 60
    3 small carrots - 25

fat free cottage cheese - 80
    salsa - 1-
    MRM Whey - 85

3oz steak - 120
    cut green beans - 30
    steak sauce - 20

spaghetti noodles - 210
    tomato sauce - 90
    lettuce - 15
    tomato - 15
    ranch dressing - 140
    croutons - 20

2 hard boiled eggs- 100

Total: 1550 calories

H20 intake: 121 oz

No workout today. I under ate by 1000 calories which is not good. I haven't been hungry this entire weekend it seems like. Oh well. I created a list of every grocery I have in my house that includes: name, serving size, calories, protein, carbs, and fats. Tomorrow I will create an Excel spreadsheet in order to better keep track of my daily intake. I get back in the gym tomorrow and I am super excited about it! This week entails my regularly scheduled cardio along with lifting. Like I told bccfc92 earlier, I am going to bump the weight lifting up a week. The change was made after I decided I didn't want to start my HIIT workout the same week I begin lifting. I am trying to ease into this whole process as seamlessly as possible. I found this handy thread...

Beginner's Guide: 6 Basic Compound Lifts, and How to do Them (no links yet, sorry!)

...and I am definitely going to go by the advice stated. More tomorrow. Peace!

6/18/12

Day 6

1 scoop MRM 100% Whey
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1 slice Whole Wheat Bread
    2 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter

1 tbsp Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
    1 tbsp Sweet Relish
    1 tsp Dijonase Mustard
    1 can Tuna in Water

1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese
    2 tbsp. Salsa
    1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1 1/3 cup Cauliflower
    4oz Chicken Breast

2/3 Whole Kernel Corn
    1/3 cup Shredded Fiesta Cheese
    3oz Chicken Breast
    2 tbsp. Salsa
    1 Whole Wheat Tortilla

Large Grade A Egg (3)
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

Calories: 2350.75 Protein: 203.7 Carbs: 227 Fats: 74

H20 intake: 152 oz

Weight: 258.2

Workout: walk/jog on treadmill, 21 min

I owned today. My workout went well, I drank over my minimum amount, and lost over a pound. I decided today that if I am going to lose fat and be healthy, then I am going to kick as much butt doing it as possible. The only thing I wish I could improve is the amount of calories I consume. I got much closer today, which is good, but I don't want to risk losing any muscle between now and the end of August by not eating enough. Tomorrow I start weight lifting. Here is what my schedule will look like for the rest of the week:

Tuesday - Squats, Dead Lift, Seated Calf Raises, Lunges
    Wednesday - walk/jog
    Thursday - Dumbbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Shoulder Press, Dumbbell Rows, Lat Pulldowns, Preacher Curls, Tricep Pulldowns
    Friday: walk/jog

Unfortunately, the campus gym is only open Monday thru Friday during the summer, so I have to resort to going twice weekly. It's been several months since I've touched any weights of any kind, so this week will be light in order to ensure I utilize the proper form while executing all exercises. Guys and gals, please feel free to comment and ask questions. Peace!

Supplements Higgs Boson IsaacJewton's Avatar
    IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsaacJewton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck OP! Should get some pictures up for before and after shots.
    KETOGENIC BRAH

Originally Posted by IsaacJewton View Post
    Good luck OP! Should get some pictures up for before and after shots.
    Thank you! I will post a new picture once monthly to track progress.

6/19/12

Day 7

1 scoop MRM 100% Whey
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1/2 cup Old-Fashioned Oats

1 tbsp Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
    1 tbsp Sweet Relish
    1 tsp Dijonase Mustard
    1 can Tuna in Water

2 tbsp. Salsa
    1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    2 package Tilapia
    1 1/3 cup Peas and Carrots

3oz Steak
    3/4 cup Carrots
    1 tbsp steak sauce

1 tbsp steak sauce
    Large Grade A Egg (2)
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

Totals: Calories: 2353.75 Protein: 212.75 Carbs: 232 Fats: 64

Workout:

Squats: 3x10 @ 145 lbs
    Seated Calf Raises: 3x10 @ 45 lbs
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 3x10 @ 40 lbs
    Lunges: 3x10 @ 20 lbs

H20 intake: 128 oz

I really, really want to chop both of my legs off right now. I haven't been sore like this in a while. As you all can see, I deviated from my original routine. I anticipated doing dead lift after squats, but after the second set into my squats I decided otherwise. I will do dead lift on Wednesday since I did bench press today. I'm kicking butt with my H20 intake. I found a 32oz water bottle in the kitchen, tucked away for who knows how long. I drink the entire bottle four times a day and I am set. I would still like my caloric intake to be a tad higher, but as long as I feel that I have enough energy throughout the day and throughout my workout then I think I should be okay for now. Today was also the first day I went through without experiencing hunger pangs. I eat approximately every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.

Anyway, feel free to comment and give advice/encouragement where you see fit. I am more than willing to take constructive criticism. Peace!

6/20/12

Day 8

1 scoop MRM 100% Whey
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
    8oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

2 tbsp. Salsa
    1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    5oz Chicken Breast
    2/3 cup Cut Green Beans

5oz Chicken Breast
    2/3 Whole Kernel Corn

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 2320 Protein: 198 Carbs: 207 Fats: 82.5

H20: 140 oz

Workout: walk/fast jog 21 minutes

I felt a little sluggish during the beginning of my workout, but I pushed forward and I felt great as well as tired afterwards. I didn't get a chance to make my tuna sandwich today considering breakfast was a pain to get down. I mixed cheerios, oats, milk, greek yogurt, and peanut butter in a bowl and I could barely stomach it. Never again. Tomorrow is my second lifting day. Hopefully I won't be as sore tomorrow as I was today. Peace!

6/21/12

Day 9

ON Gold Standard 100% Whey
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

1 cup Frozen Strawberries
    4oz Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

1 can Tuna in Water
    2 tbsp. Salsa

2 tbsp. Salsa
    1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    3oz Steak
    3/4 cup Carrots

7oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
    1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
    2/3 Whole Kernel Corn
    2 tbsp. Salsa

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 2590 Protein: 211.25 Carbs: 277 Fats: 75.25

H20: 128 oz

Workout:

Preacher Curls
    Triceps Pull down
    Lat Pull down
    Stiff-leg dead lift
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    3x10 on all

Calorie intake is steadily going up and I am thrilled about it. Tomorrow is the last day of light cardio until Monday when I switch to HIIT. Other than that, I don't have too terribly much to report. Everything is going pretty well. Peace!

6/22/12

Day 10

1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

2 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    Small Peach (2)

1 can Tuna in Water
    2 tbsp. Salsa

2 tbsp. Salsa
    1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    6oz Chicken Breast
    2/3 cup Peas and Carrots

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    6oz Chicken Breast
    2/3 cup Cut Green Beans

Special K Bar

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 2337 Protein: 205.7 Carbs: 244 Fats: 63.7

H20: 128 oz

Workout: walk/run on treadmill @ 13 minutes

Weight: 258.3 lbs

I am a little disappointed that I gained over half a pound. I have been racking my brain the entire day trying to figure out why. I'm not going to get too caught up in those line of thoughts because I know it is not all about weight, but it still is a little discouraging to see that. I tailored my workout today to fit somewhat in what I will be starting next week. I'm not going to include my water intake from now on. I've formed a habit of drinking water throughout the day in my measured bottle, so I always know that I reach my required amount. My mother offered me my fathers' gym membership, which I will definitely use on Saturdays considering the campus gym is closed. I realized that I simply can't get all of the lifts in the I want to do one Tuesday and Thursday, so I am going to start lifting on Saturday. More tomorrow. Peace!

6/23/12

Day 11

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

SubWay Sweet Onion Chicken…
    1 scoop MRM 100% Whey

San Fran. Turkey Sandwich
    San Fran. Potato Salad
    Pickle Spear

Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Pizza

Totals: Calories: 2796.7 Protein: 154.9 Carbs: 324.22 Fats: 93.7

Workout: Rest

I cheated a bit today, but I still managed to keep my caloric intake in order. I've decided that I am going to revamp my workout routine significantly. It will look something like this:

Monday: Chest, Biceps, Abs
    Tuesday: HIIT
    Wednesday: Legs, Shoulders, Lats
    Thursday: HIIT
    Friday: Back, Triceps, Traps, Abs
    Saturday: HIIT
    Sunday: Rest

I plan on running sprints from my HIIT sessions. Peace!

6/24/12

Day 12

3/4 cup Stir Fry
    3/4 cup Stir Fry
    4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast

1/4 cup Almonds

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 1210 Protein: 108 Carbs: 84 Fats: 51

I severely under-ate, today. New regime starts tomorrow and I am pumped about it. Peace!

6/25/12

Day 14

1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Cheerios

4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    2/3 cup Cut Green Beans

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

Pizza (10-15 slices)
    Starburst

Totals: After the pizza and starburst, heck if I know. Today was my cheat day :-)

Weight: 257.7

Workout:
    Chest: Bench press, incline dumbbell press, circuit press (?)
    Biceps: Preacher curls, hammer curls
    Abs: leg raises

I start sprints on the gridiron tomorrow. Can't wait. Peace!

Day 15

6/26/12

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1 package Tilapia
    1 package Tilapia
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    2/3 cup Peas and Carrots
    2/3 cup Peas and Carrots

4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    1 cup Cut Brocolli
    2 tbsp. Salsa
    2 tbsp. Salsa

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 1460 Protein: 185 Carbs: 87 Fats: 37

Workout: HIIT - 10 sprints @ 40 yards each w/ 60 sec. break in between

Today didn't start off very well. I decided to sleep in instead of getting up and running. When I re-awoke I had no time to eat breakfast before work. As a result of that I severely under-ate today. I didn't feel great for most of the day and I know that if I would have gotten up, ran, and had breakfast that wouldn't be the case. However, I did run after work. It has been a long time since I have ran sprints and it showed. After fourth sprint my speed decreased dramatically. I am looking forward to getting a good nights' sleep and starting early tomorrow. I'll be back in the gym working on my legs and shoulders. Peace!

6/27/12

Day 15 (whoops on yesterdays' post)

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

1/2 cup Brown Rice
    4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    1 cup Cut Spinach
    1 cup Cut Spinach

4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    1 cup Cut Spinach

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Totals: Calories: 1790 Protein: 196 Carbs: 100 Fats: 65

Weight: 257.5

Workout:

Legs - leg press, leg extension, leg curl, calf raises
    Shoulders - dumbbell press and machine press

I am exactly three weeks in and almost exactly three pounds lighter. I uploaded a new progress pic just a little while ago. I don't see any difference, but I really can't expect huge results just three weeks in. I don't think I have ever been this sore in my entire life. I literally don't want to move my arms or shoulders because of the pain. Tomorrow is HIIT at the track. Peace!

Day 16

6/28/12

1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

4oz Steak
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    3/4 cup Carrots
    3/4 cup Carrots

Footlong Sweet Onion Chicken

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Calories: 1980 Protein: 174 Carbs: 238 Fats: 46

Workout: 10 sprints @ 40 yards

I need to eat more! I have been going in early this week so I haven't had much time to make and eat breakfast, which is killing me. I am going grocery shopping tomorrow, so I will be able to buy a good variety of foods. The sprints are going fine. My right shoulder hurts very badly at times. I lifted a box today at work and nearly dropped it because of a sharp pain. Hopefully it is just a bad case of DOMS and not something worse. That's all for now. Peace!

Day 17

6/29/12

I loaded up at Olive Garden just now, so I am not even going to type my list. I'm at least at maintenance if not over.

Workout:
    Back - assisted pull ups, cable pulldowns
    Triceps - skull crushers, cable pulldowns
    Abs - leg raises

Weight: 256.7 lbs

My shoulder still hurts and because of that I will be walking around the track tomorrow instead of running. I don't want to do anything to aggravate it any further for the next couple of days. Hopefully, by Monday it will be better. Peace!

Day 18

6/30/12

1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk

Taco Bell $5.00 Box

1/2 cup White Rice
    1/2 cup White Rice
    3/4 cup Stir Fry
    3/4 cup Stir Fry

Calories: 1820 Protein: 83 Carbs: 263 Fats: 46

I decided not to workout and won't until Monday. I don't want to cause any unnecessary strain to my shoulder. I broke my rule of eating fast food, but it fit into my macro needs and I didn't go over maintenance. More tonight. Peace!

Day 19

7/1/12

Beef Jerky
    Special K Protein Bar

1/2 cup White Rice
    1/2 cup White Rice
    3/4 cup Stir Fry
    3/4 cup Stir Fry

Pizza Hut (4 slices)
    Breadsticks (2)

Calories: 2370 Protein: 150 Carbs: 291 Fats: 70.5

Day 20

7/2/12

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg
    1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Cheerios
    1 cup Fat Free Skim Milk

4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    1/2 cup Brown Rice
    1 cup Cut Spinach
    1 cup Cut Spinach

Large Grade A Egg
    Large Grade A Egg

Assorted Finger Foods

Calories: 2190 Protein: 176 Carbs: 187 Fats: Fats: 64

Workout:

Incline DB press, Decline BB press, machine press
    Preacher curls, hammer curls
    Leg raises

Weight: 258.6

I don't know why my weight went up two pounds. It's kind of discouraging, but then again it's just more motivation to keep smashing. The good news about this whole process is I feel better than I did before starting. I don't get tired during the afternoon, my sleep schedule is normalized, and I don't get as fatigued after doing menial labor. It's been a great experience so far and I hope I can keep it up for the rest of my life. Peace!

Day 21

7/3/12

1/4 cup Unsalted Peanuts

4oz Chicken Breast
    4oz Chicken Breast
    2/3 cup Sweet Peas
    2/3 cup Sweet Peas
    1/2 cup Brown Rice

8oz Ground Turkey
    1/2 can Tomato paste
    1 can tomato sauce
    1/2 box Whole Wheat Noodles

Calories: 1965 Protein: 151.5 Carbs: 242.5 Fats: 43.5

Workout: Nothing...

I decided to be lazy and sleep in instead of getting up, going running, and making breakfast. Naturally, I didn't feel great all day because of it.
    Last edited by ChrishMoney; 07-04-2012 at 11:42 AM.