lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can i stack erase, lipo6 black ultra concentrate and hemavol?

How can i stack erase, lipo6 black ultra concentrate and hemavol? I want to do a two month cycle. Should i stack also anabeta?

Additionally, i'll take protein, creatine and purple psyk0.
    http://www.iherb.com ----> LAZ328 (10$ discount at 1st order! )

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You take 1 erase/3 lipo upon waking then again later on in the day (probably ~2-3pm) then hemavol before workouts.

If you wanna add anabeta take 1 ~45 mins preWO and another post then two more whenever you;d like during the day
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st cycle : erase + anabeta + white flood + green mag
    2nd cycle : erase + lipo6 + green mag + hemavol
    3rd cycle : lipo6 + hemavol + ???

Now i take green mag + white flood since 1 month.

I'll take the 1st version of erase. Can i take all three caps at the same time?

Which version of anabeta should i choose? The new version has anti-cortisol like erase.. maybe too much?

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lazaross View Post
    Why not stay on Green Mag on the 3rd cycle as well? Unless you already got a standalone creatine product, I recommend you stay on it to maintain saturation. Also for the 3rd cycle you could also add in white flood with the hemavol and get you some epic workouts/pumps.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lazaross View Post

Now i take green mag + white flood since 1 month.

I'll take the 1st version of erase. Can i take all three caps at the same time?

Which version of anabeta should i choose? The new version has anti-cortisol like erase.. maybe too much?
    No you would want to spread the doses of erase out through out the day. I may be wrong but the first version of erase has no cortisol control so you would be fine with the new anabeta, but if it does I would think you joint wouldn't be happy with both of the products lowering your cortisol

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Why not stay on Green Mag on the 3rd cycle as well? Unless you already got a standalone creatine product, I recommend you stay on it to maintain saturation. Also for the 3rd cycle you could also add in white flood with the hemavol and get you some epic workouts/pumps.
    Can't take white flood together with lipo6, because of too much caffeine! Also, i take green mag for 20 days now, and i have only 50-60 scoops to consume.

Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    No you would want to spread the doses of erase out through out the day. I may be wrong but the first version of erase has no cortisol control so you would be fine with the new anabeta, but if it does I would think you joint wouldn't be happy with both of the products lowering your cortisol
    Why should i spread the doses of erase? The main ingredient of erase has 25mg per pill and 25x3=75mg.

The new version of erase has 75mg in one single dose! So, it's all about marketing i guess..

I won't take anabeta finally.. only erase + white flood + green mag.

Erase Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule, 1-3 times daily. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS, FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.
    from the bottle.

Originally Posted by nugget5 View Post
    from the bottle.
    I know that the bottle says. But can you understand what i wrote?

With the new erase pro you take 75mg of Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione = 3 capsules of old erase!!

Anyway.. Lipo6 black is better than lipo6 black ultra concentrate? The 1st edition has much more ingredients and in better quantities! I've already have one bottle of concentrate formula. Should i also buy the 1st edition bottle for the 2nd cycle?

I wont use anabeta finally as i told earlier. I'm thinking of these cycles :

Erase + Alpha T2 + Lipo6 black ultra concentrate -------> 1st
    Erase + Lipo6 black + hemavol -------> 2nd

814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000) 814Saint is just really nice. (+1000)
    just listen to nug
    idk why you keep talking about pro when youre taking the OG
    "My body knows its limits, My mind just refuses to accept them"
    "I never had height, But boy i got heart"

Originally Posted by 814Saint View Post
    just listen to nug
    idk why you keep talking about pro when youre taking the OG
    What's OG?

Most people say that you can take 3 capsules of erase in one single dose.

Is there any official rep that can answer?

Up!