crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzyballr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Keto round 2.. Questions

Hey guys !

I was on keto at the start of the year for about a month or two and saw some amazing results ( I incorporated PHAT workout routine). I how ever fell off my diet and workouts since march as I started a new job full time ( horrible job in a call centre, where you sit on your butt all day and they reward you with chocolate or junk food ) so for the past 2 and a bit months I have not worked out nor have I been keeping a steady diet. I am lucky that I've only gained back about 5 kilos ( mostly water weight ) waist went up by an inch.

As of the 14th of this month I decided to get my lazy ass up and start working out again. So ive been on a keto diet for the past 3 days and been to the gym, However my endurance at the gym is ****!! I basically cant do any more after about 3 different exercises each of which contains 4 sets and 8-12 reps and not to mentions ive been lifting at about 30% lighter than I am used to. Also my body feels like its been beaten with a baseball bat so I'm in a lot of pain.

My question is however .. Is this normal? or am I doing something wrong? How long does it normally take to get in to a Ketogenic state the second time around? When can I expect to gain all my strength back? I know these are mostly sill questions but I am a person who works best when he sees immediate results :P

Also I am on oxy elite pro.

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya this is all normal, you're not fat adapted and you're 2 months out of shape. You can probably expect to be in ketosis by the end of the week, but I'd avoid carb ups for another week or 2. Strength will return when it returns.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA