Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

why are men who are average at best, expect their future gf to be...

a vision of perfection when they themselves are nothing near it.

this thread is a rebuttal to the one posted about why women think they are hot when they are average at best. (some)

A lot of my guy friends tear apart any girl that walks by, criticizing everything from their taste in soup to the size of their elbows. um why? what contribution to society have you given, do you have a load of cash in the bank or did the last girl that you dated rustle your jimmies about every other girl on the planet?

please clarify.

sorry.jpg

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    You are talking about boys not men...big difference...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You are talking about boys not men...big difference...
    This

Also, "rustle your jimmies" is now my new favorite phrase...will be seeking opportunities to incorporat it IRL
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will start by saying that perfection is a myth. you can claim perfection only to have other people verbally tear it apart. Don't worry about them.

Many men focus on women appearance as being comparatively more important than appearance of men. So often they are more critical about women's appearance. Don't forget that ego can get in the way so that someone thinks they are so amazingly wonderful they feel they deserve all women around them to be super models

MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OR

Some men are just jerks

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stealth4000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by skamps View Post

this thread is a rebuttal to the one posted about why women think they are hot when they are average at best. (some)

A lot of my guy friends tear apart any girl that walks by, criticizing everything from their taste in soup to the size of their elbows. um why? what contribution to society have you given, do you have a load of cash in the bank or did the last girl that you dated rustle your jimmies about every other girl on the planet?

please clarify.

Attachment 4417111
    Sup baby, you get dumped by your BF or somethin? Come on over, I got some henny on ice and a few horse tranquilizers in the cupboard we can play with. Lemme clap dem cheekz and I'll make the pain go away all night long

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Oh boy LMAO!!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Oh boy LMAO!!
    Its the cowboy way
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    I dunno, but if I ever choose to surround myself with a bunch of guy friends that tear apart any girl that walks by, criticizing everything from their taste in soup to the size of their elbows, I will ask them for you.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000) klaery is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of my virgin/insecure/impotent friends tear apart any girl that walks by, criticizing everything from their taste in soup to the size of their elbows. um why?
    this?
    Raw Lifts (IPF) = Squat-440 Bench-264(paused) Dead-551
    Raw Lifts (Gym)= Squat-440 Bench-270(paused) Dead-573
    Training: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138990333&highlight=klaery

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so basically some guys need to lower theyre standards? if i lower my standards anymore im going after midget trannys :/...only time i rail on girls like that is when they are mean and think the world revolves around them

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't really personally know any guys who are like this. Most of the people I surround myself with are pretty realistic and aren't mean spirited. They'll point out someone attractive or we'll make an innocent joke about a whale but other than that I don't know anyone who expects to be dating a victoria secret super model or better.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

bgirlsway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to know why you choose to hang around guys who act like super douches when you're around them. :/

It doesn't make too much sense that you would have this sort of issue with the excessively high standards of certain men and associate yourself with those very same people.

However, I do know what you're talking about and I actually read about it in a psychology article. It has something to do with narcissism and insecurity. With that said, you need not worry much about guys who set such high standards for their future-to-be because frankly, they have squat to offer in return besides a headache. :]

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dat be fishing in a better pond?
    or a bad case of the BBD's??
    not that unusual with the younger guys..
    it's kinda like asking a 20 year old what kind of car they wanna drive
    they will describe it down to the color, make, model and cost..
    now ask them what kind of car they are currently driving

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of my guy friends tear apart any girl that walks by, criticizing everything from their taste in soup to the size of their elbows
    Do a lot of girls eat soup while walking? I'm not nearly talented enough to do that, I'd get soup all over myself.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    it's kinda like asking a 20 year old what kind of car they wanna drive
    they will describe it down to the color, make, model and cost..
    now ask them what kind of car they are currently driving
    Hey, you. Stop making 20 year olds cry.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Do a lot of girls eat soup while walking? I'm not nearly talented enough to do that, I'd get soup all over myself.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bgirlsway View Post
    I'd like to know why you choose to hang around guys who act like super douches when you're around them. :/

It doesn't make too much sense that you would have this sort of issue with the excessively high standards of certain men and associate yourself with those very same people.

However, I do know what you're talking about and I actually read about it in a psychology article. It has something to do with narcissism and insecurity. With that said, you need not worry much about guys who set such high standards for their future-to-be because frankly, they have squat to offer in return besides a headache. :]

it's not really a choice. I work with them so i have to listen to their gabber all day.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's not really a choice. I work with them so i have to listen to their gabber all day.
    brown bag them and beat them with a sack of oranges in the bathroom...

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because in movies and TV shows average to below average dudes are always landing girls waaayyy out of their league. This makes every guy think that no matter no matter how little they've got going for them, there is a beautiful princess out there who will just love them for who they are.
    Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000) Monicka8311 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bgirlsway View Post
    Damn! My 10 year old son weighs more than you! No hate!

Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    brown bag them and beat them with a sack of oranges in the bathroom...
    good plan.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Liff_Wates View Post
    Because in movies and TV shows average to below average dudes are always landing girls waaayyy out of their league. This makes every guy think that no matter no matter how little they've got going for them, there is a beautiful princess out there who will just love them for who they are.
    What movies and tv shows are you watching that star below-average looking guys? Normally the closest a guy comes to being ugly on TV is that he has a bad wardrobe/haircut/glasses. Of course there's exceptions, but not many of them.

I don't really personally know any guys who are like this. Most of the people I surround myself with are pretty realistic and aren't mean spirited. They'll point out someone attractive or we'll make an innocent joke about a whale but other than that I don't know anyone who expects to be dating a victoria secret super model or better.
    Sorry, I see we haven't met yet...
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000) Liff_Wates is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    What movies and tv shows are you watching that star below-average looking guys? Normally the closest a guy comes to being ugly on TV is that he has a bad wardrobe/haircut/glasses. Of course there's exceptions, but not many of them.
    I dunno. Maybe every sitcom and comedy movie ever?

Candy is dandy but I like liquor way better

Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Michelle_Rose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they are looking for a trophy ?
    Yeah... I guess I should join the Over 35 Forum now, right ?

Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know how to cook and clean, I have a job and I'm faithful. The chance we find a woman now-a-days that has the same skill set is very low. Since she can't cook or clean she'd better ****ing be good looking.

That's my personal view.

Before you destroy me with great estrogen powers... I'm married. Yes.. She cooks, she cleans, she's a soldier (with a higher Physical Training score than me) and we've been seperated for the last year with no marriage issues. So I know there out there, just too few and far between.
    ARMY Vet//Contractor - Money and Violence
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    BRB hanging out with you and your friends

I do know a lot of people that have unrealistic expectations and surprise, surpise! They are the bitter/foreveralone/virgin/fatties. They realize that the 9/10 and similar wont give them the time of day in a clock store, so why not belittle everyone and be angry all the time.

Miserable people lead miserable lives. srs
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Entitlement i guess, just like everyone else now a days. I think it's funny and sad when I hear avg/ugly people ripping other people apart based on looks, I usually just have a look on my face like "Really this is really happening"

Me personally being a guy, I look for very few things:

And yes they have to be attractive in my eyes so my idea of average is fine doesnt have to be my idea of a 8/10, also cant be into the bbc, and cant be crazy or stupid. As long as I am attracted and the other following criteria no problems.

Hope that clarified something.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think people have a hard time looking at themselves objectively, both men and women have this problem. I used to be over 300 lbs and I would sit there wondering why no (quality) woman would date me. Then I realized oh yeah, I'm a fat lazy piece of **** that can barely get up off his ass to do the laundry. People live in their own bubbles to one degree or another. Once I actually removed myself from my own bubble it was easy to see what the hell was going on with me.

Like PervedOut said, miserable people lead miserable lives, I know this first hand and I had to work really hard on myself both mentally and physically to not live that miserable life anymore and not be a miserable person.

I went from smoking 2 packs a day, eating like crap, and not even able to walk up a flight of stairs without losing my breath to smoke free, good diet (mostly), running 5K's, MMA, Weight Training, CrossFit, Rafting, Hiking, and whatever else I can think up that I couldn't even imagine doing before.

Either way I'm getting off topic I think. Everyone wants the best but no one wants to admit that they might not get the best. However being hot is not a good indicator of how good of a person they are let alone if they're the "best". An "average" looking person can be a 10 with the right mixture of confidence, personality, and attitude. At the same time I'll tell a 10 to get the hell out of my face after 5 minutes if she's a bitch.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

please clarify.

Attachment 4417111
    well, the picture of the dude you posted is super thick. solid. tight... could get anyone he wants. So, he can be as selective as he pleases

But really I don't think that "below average" dudes truly think it's likely they'll land a hot/smart/successful woman... I think they do it because they can make the comments behind people's backs, and it makes them feel better about themselves. In really, unless they're inheriting a small fortune or the CEO of a tech company, the chances are slim and non.

I mean, I consider myself above "average" looks but beyond that I don't toot my own horn and have no idea what women's opinion of my eligability as a potential mate would be... and the only time I point out flaws is when it's actually funny but also appropriate. Or if she's a straight up bitch, hehe.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"