Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taylormarilyn View Post
    Yeah... I actually had to make an account to comment on this but I was browsing through google images and my picture happened to show up. I'm the girl in those photo's.. My name is Taylor, not Milica. And that profile talking to "OP" or whatever is a complete fake. All of your comments are completely disgusting and to be honest that smog dating site, (Never heard of it in my life until this point) is cleaaaaaaarly for ****ing losers.
    Thanks a lot for calling me names and gross sexual comments. It's nice to know how good people are these days.
    Nobody gives a **** about what you say, now phuck off and clean a few rods with your mouth.
    Cashflow is King

♦ BGE CREW ♦ Stay smoky friends.

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done OP
    Truth is he's not gay, he's proved that hes not willing to put the pussy on a pedestal and what.. Go all the way to a girls house to fuk her? Like a puppy being called by its owner?
    You put the sloot in her place, it's gonna shatter her ego because I can guarantee she's never been denied before

GJDM

brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brostorycoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah... I actually had to make an account to comment on this but I was browsing through google images and my picture happened to show up. I'm the girl in those photo's.. My name is Taylor, not Milica. And that profile talking to "OP" or whatever is a complete fake. All of your comments are completely disgusting and to be honest that smog dating site, (Never heard of it in my life until this point) is cleaaaaaaarly for ****ing losers.
    Thanks a lot for calling me names and gross sexual comments. It's nice to know how good people are these days.

what theee fuak

alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alg0801 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can confirm, I am the digital bits of information sent through the vast web of connectivity called the internet between these two little love birds.
    *Disregard Females Acquire Bagels crew*
    *Only person to text me Happy New Years was my Orthodontist crew*
    *Talk to pretty girl at bar, lay down at night dreaming of life together crew*

B: 215lbs
    P: 135lbs
    D: 425lbs
    S: 295lbs

BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How is everybody overlooking the fact that OP lives in a totally different country than this bish (even if it wasn't a fake profile). Yall *******s desperate enough to catch a plane ride overseas for gonorrhea?
    I pretend to be a duck - I'm not.

You don't need a million dollars to do nothin', man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke - don't do sh*t.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quiet sloot

taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    Nobody gives a **** about what you say, now phuck off and clean a few rods with your mouth.
    Um, first of all you're seriously bashing an 18 year old girl over a bodybuilding site? Fuuuuuck you, the only one "cleaning rods" with their mouth you queer monkey. Second of all, I'm obviously hurt that some pshychotic bitch is taking my pictures and acting like a slut. What don't you understand about that? Grow up gentle men. Thank you, come againnnnn~;;*

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A landmark study published last Thursday in the Australian Journal of Science, Medicine, and Arachnology, proves once and for all, that OP is indeed a *******. The results of the six month long study, while having only been released a few days ago, have already gained widespread acceptance among the scientific community. According to researchers, the study went into great depths and utilized a wide variety of research methods. "We did everything from genetic analysis, to behavioral analysis, to even interviewing the OP's family and friends. All of our collected data points to the same conclusion. That OP is a *******." said Professor Big Cockenstein. "In one particular experiment, we sneaked into the OP's home and replaced the hotdogs in his fridge with dildos. Upon returning home, OP proceeded to put the dildos between his buns. And I don't mean hotdog buns."

Even though the study has been proclaimed by the scientific community to be one of the greatest studies of the 21st century, not all members of the public have a positive opinion of it. One man which we interviewed yesterday, said the following: "Why are these kunts wasting money to study something like this? Everyone already knew the answer. You might as well have a study to prove that the sky is blue and that the grass is green." Others were much more happy to see the study completed. "I'm a psychology major and have been following the study for the last 2 months, waiting for the results to be published. I am really happy to see the research back up my own personal observations regarding the OP."

However, no matter what one's opinion of the study may be, one thing is for certain.

The OP is a *******. In the words of Professor Big Cockenstein: "It is scientific fact."
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tosma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repped.

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TotalGymFreak View Post
    Well done OP
    Truth is he's not gay, he's proved that hes not willing to put the pussy on a pedestal and what.. Go all the way to a girls house to fuk her? Like a puppy being called by its owner?
    You put the sloot in her place, it's gonna shatter her ego because I can guarantee she's never been denied before

GJDM
    hey, its okay brah if u want to putt from the rough. just sayin that if OP was REALLY straight, he would not say that chick was a 4/10. Sounds like dude wants to spread um for a power top bear type fellow. nomsayin?

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing lol we all getting trolled by this bish
    Pilot

silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Silence whore. Do not ever speak unless you are spoken to.

taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylormarilyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by silvrblkk View Post
    Silence whore. Do not ever speak unless you are spoken to.
    I'll slit your throat and make you eat your own heart you little bitch.

Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Renegade83 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Um, first of all you're seriously bashing an 18 year old girl over a bodybuilding site? Fuuuuuck you, the only one "cleaning rods" with their mouth you queer monkey. Second of all, I'm obviously hurt that some pshychotic bitch is taking my pictures and acting like a slut. What don't you understand about that? Grow up gentle men. Thank you, come againnnnn~;;*
    You're not a special little flower, sorry to break it to you, no one gives a **** about you or your pictures. At 18, all men care about is how fast you pull down your panties and spread your legs. Please go.
    Cashflow is King

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by taylorthesloot View Post
    sayyyy wat? how rude
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000) bonersaurusrex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NickH87 View Post
    Moar pics of said sloot

Good for the OP. What the rest of you virgins don't know is that by putting this skank attention whore down, she shall only seek his validation, and thus his cawk, that much harder.

This is assuming that profile was real, which it isn't.

silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10) silvrblkk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aren't you a classy little whore? Shouldn't you be sucking c0ck in some alley?

Originally Posted by Renegade83 View Post
    You're not a special little flower, sorry to break it to you, no one gives a **** about you or your pictures. At 18, all men care about is how fast you pull down your panties and spread your legs. Please go.
    I'm not saying that I'm a special little flower, sweet heart. I'm just clarifying that everything you boys are saying is about me... I don't deserve this, someone made a fake account with my photos and now you people are saying all this **** about them. It's just disrespectful. I didn't know you guys would get so defensive. This is a body building site, like how lame...

DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DualRectifier has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol...and you know this thread is 5 months old right?

omg lyke ye that is x-actly wut im suppozed 2 b doing br0~;;* how did u no?

I'm not saying that I'm a special little flower, sweet heart. I'm just clarifying that everything you boys are saying is about me... I don't deserve this, someone made a fake account with my photos and now you people are saying all this **** about them. It's just disrespectful. I didn't know you guys would get so defensive. This is a body building site, like how lame...
    Sup shawty lemme get at dat booty. When we gonna do the grown-up?
    Cashflow is King

Originally Posted by DualRectifier View Post
    lol...and you know this thread is 5 months old right?
    I didn't realize lol to be honest... I'm just reacting because I'm just seeing it now.

TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100) TaxEvasion is not very well liked. (-100)
    The account is clearly fake. Why would a girl who probably gets white knighted by every guy on the street ask some 5'9''' unattractive manlet such as the poster to "fuck her". This definitely happened. She does look like a dirty slut though, would definitely dump her in a nearby river after seducing her.

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    obviously, it's a fake picture. no girl that hot needs to randomly chat with losers in hopes of getting laid.

nothing to see here.

Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You like anywhere near Bradford? i could do with a day trip away.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakmir0 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ur trying to hard brah. negged.

haha, ill rep u just to rusted jimmies

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    haha, ill rep u just to rusted jimmies
    white knight spotted! jk repped too lol
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by lakmir0 View Post
    ur trying to hard brah. negged.
    yea man, clearly too much effort. accept my sincere apologies.

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd phuk her with a fake weiner
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew