AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow My Personal Take On... Controlled Labs White Flood!

Hey guys, welcome to my review! I want to get this off my chest before you start reading. I am no way endorsed by Controlled Labs or sponsored. Simply just trying it out after hearing nothing but positive reviews, and talking to some knowledgable reps from Controlled Labs.

Alright, so let's get this started...

I first started the whole thing out by ordering samples from Controlled Labs in regards to White Flood. At the same time, I went and ordered a 1.55 lb tub from Bodybuilding.com - as they were marked down to 39.99 - and ordered Juicy Watermelon. Regardless, I've been dying to try this stuff out to see what all the rage was.

Fast forward one and a half weeks later, I get the samples. (Big shout out to the guys at Controlled Labs for this) And I have the sample packet for White Flood Fruit Punch. Now, jumping onto this sample pack, I was a bit hesitant due to some of the forum posts here there were people saying the new version tasted disgusting and such, can't blame me right?

Anyways, I throw the pack into my blender bottle before heading out on a Patrol (Military, and I'm aware it's a Pre) I take a quick look at the bottle I see it's red, for the most part everythings mixed together. First thing I did was sniff to see if there was a smell... I didn't smell anything. So, bottoms up! Anyways, it had an AMAZING flavour. To me, it tasted better than Crystal Light, it was enjoyable, and kind of reminded me of candy.

Thirty minutes later we were stepping off for a patrol, I felt energetic and very aware and of my surrondings. While conducting our patrols, we are carrying our standard loadouts (I'm a Grenadier(m203), Fire Team Partner is Light Machine Gunner) as well as our standard 100lb load out in our ruck sacks incase we get "stuck" in the field. Regardless to this stuff... I felt no fatigue after conducting a 20km patrol, and it we took 4 hours (yes we took our time) and the energy continued through out the whole thing as well as our Section Attacks.

Moving on from that little TMI... I had a real huge energy boost, felt like I could patrol all day and commence section attacks. On the mental level, I felt concentrated and focused on the goal a whole lot more than I was used too (from my understanding the products suppose to do this) also was very awake and aware. On a physical aspect, I had injured my Quads while qualifying on the Rundown "PWT 3" for those in the Canadian Military. After taking White Flood, it almost felt like it wasn't there anymore. It was amazing, and typing it doesn't feel like i'm doing any justice. You really have to experience it.

Anyways, the Fruit punch is down to this!
    Taste: 10/10 - Flawless, great taste!
    Energy: 10/10 - I felt Boosted, can't talk smack when the product delivers.
    Packaging: 10/10 - it was a paper sleeve, after all it was a sample...

Overall outlook: Get a sample, it can't hurt. It's free and the Controlled Lab people will send it your way for free (They pay for postage too). I'll provide a link at the end of the review for the Samples.

Anyways, after that busy day of dealings... I get back and there's my Package from BODYBUILDING.COM (Shout outs to them for providing excellent products at low prices)

In this package, I ordered multiple things... I'm not all about Controlled Labs but I do support them especially after that Sample of White Flood. So I open my box, take a look at the invoice... White Flood - Juicy Watermelon - 100 Servings, Quest Bars, and some more Animal Pak. Now seeing how I can take pictures... Here we are

It was taken on a Blackberry Torch Camera, on Low Battery. And it's a big image...

Anyways, I tried this out today. Again not disappointed... Had the pump, and everything experienced with the Fruit Punch same thing... The only difference was the taste, and this one was a lot more enjoyable than the Fruit Punch. But again, kudos to Controlled Labs.

I don't even need to tell you about how it made me feel at the gym. I mean it's all pretty simple. This product works, gives the energy and the pump needed to do those extra reps.

Anyways, the Watermelon is down to this!
    Taste: 10/10 - No comment...
    Energy: 10/10 - No comment...
    Packaging: 10/10 - Could be better, but I like the simplistic look.

And for those wondering, my stack contains both Controlled Labs products, and Universal Products. Great combos!

The question remains, would I reccomend this product to a friend... Yupe, and I reccomended it to half the Platoon. Not giving them any of my Watermelon though, they can get samples...

Great product Controlled Labs. Glad I found you!

Planning on trying Gold Feast next... Hope you guys liked the review!

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142254641

ALSO!!! If you order Controlled Labs Products... keep your labels!

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

- Thanks to RaginAzN
    Last edited by AcidBarrel; 04-20-2012 at 07:17 AM.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Whoa thanks for the detailed review, we really appreciate it and we're glad it's working out so great for you as the price/serving is very cost effective and it doesn't hurt that it taste ridiculously good especially the watermelon (kudos to you for picking the best flavor although all of them are great . Also for anyone that wants a free sample of white flood and our other products go here....U.S. and Canada is also welcomed.

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000) AcidBarrel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Whoa thanks for the detailed review, we really appreciate it and we're glad it's working out so great for you as the price/serving is very cost effective and it doesn't hurt that it taste ridiculously good especially the watermelon (kudos to you for picking the best flavor although all of them are great . Also for anyone that wants a free sample of white flood and our other products go here....U.S. and Canada is also welcomed.

★FREE SAMPLES HERE★:
    Yes thank you, forgot to do that!!!

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome review! thanks for taking the time to do this! BTW, i think it now has another selling point.... as a Pre-Patrol

Originally Posted by AcidBarrel View Post

The question remains, would I reccomend this product to a friend... Yupe, and I reccomended it to half the Platoon. Not giving them any of my Watermelon though, they can get samples...
    lol

Originally Posted by illilian View Post
    Awesome review! thanks for taking the time to do this! BTW, i think it now has another selling point.... as a Pre-Patrol

lol
    Thanks buddy, and yea I guess you can say that! ahaha

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    :Cool: Damn good review man. I loved it