silvernations has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it alright to take Super HD and Jack3d?

Not like, overdoing it...just taking moderate doses of each. I don't take the 2 recommended capsules of Super HD in the morning cause I feel like it doesn't do anything more for me than just the one. And then I take another one in the afternoon. I was wondering if one scoop of Jack3d before my workout would be harmful in anyway because I'm basically mixing it with the Super HD? At the moment I've only taken one scoop of Jack3d mixed in water but I might bump it up to 2 scoops because I'll probably develop a tolerance to it shortly. I doubt I'll ever have to go to the max dosage of 3 scoops though. If you can, let me know what you guys think. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    -Rob

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by silvernations View Post
    Not like, overdoing it...just taking moderate doses of each. I don't take the 2 recommended capsules of Super HD in the morning cause I feel like it doesn't do anything more for me than just the one. And then I take another one in the afternoon. I was wondering if one scoop of Jack3d before my workout would be harmful in anyway because I'm basically mixing it with the Super HD? At the moment I've only taken one scoop of Jack3d mixed in water but I might bump it up to 2 scoops because I'll probably develop a tolerance to it shortly. I doubt I'll ever have to go to the max dosage of 3 scoops though. If you can, let me know what you guys think. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    -Rob
    That's a lot of stims, I wouldn't recommend it.

If you need a preworkout, look into a non-stim option such as BodyForge, Hemavol, Body Octane, Clout, Ultima, etc.. and stack it with the Super HD before your workout
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    That's a lot of stims, I wouldn't recommend it.

If you need a preworkout, look into a non-stim option such as BodyForge, Hemavol, Body Octane, Clout, Ultima, etc.. and stack it with the Super HD before your workout
    I just kinda looked at it like that one scoop of jack3d would be replacing the 2nd pill but it may be playing with fire. Thanks for the suggestions.

grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandroid828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, it is alot of stims. But at the same time that would be like saying its alot of alcohol. Its very relative. While a huge abundance would be very bad regardless of your tolerance, if you arent having sleeplessness or other weird side affects associated with alot of stim use, i would say your fine. I personally am on super hd and i take 2 in the am, and 1 in the afternoon. And normally do take one scoop of my pre of the day (i work at gnc so im constantly mixing it up((and yes gnc sucks lol))). Just my two cents tho bud. Alot doesnt mean bad unless your tolerance is low and your like all cracked out on it

Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Well, it is alot of stims. But at the same time that would be like saying its alot of alcohol. Its very relative. While a huge abundance would be very bad regardless of your tolerance, if you arent having sleeplessness or other weird side affects associated with alot of stim use, i would say your fine. I personally am on super hd and i take 2 in the am, and 1 in the afternoon. And normally do take one scoop of my pre of the day (i work at gnc so im constantly mixing it up((and yes gnc sucks lol))). Just my two cents tho bud. Alot doesnt mean bad unless your tolerance is low and your like all cracked out on it
    Thanks bro, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I sleep like a baby and I'm even thinking of starting ZMA for a while. So my sleep should get even better. Yeah and every time I stop by GNC at the mall I laugh at the prices and walk right back out haha