Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question One Day At a time

okay so Im starting a Journal one to hopefully keep me accountable. See my problem is Inconsistency, I jump all around and cant seem to stick to a plan for more than a week may two if I'm lucky. So if someone would be so kind as to kick me in the butt or yell at,me for not posting that would be great. I know how to exercise I know how to lift weights I'm not afraid of them or lifting heavy. I know how to eat, so I'm going to post my plan and my meals for the week and keep you updated as I go along and if you don't hear from me at least every other day some one Pm me explicatives included to keep me on track.... Ready set go!
    I'm 31 ill be 32 in June, I'm a full time worker, full time mommy of two boys and a full time wife, sometimes my days are demanding, but I need the time for myself to keep me at my best to keep me physically and mentally able to keep going.

My plan for next week
    Training for a half marathon in November so my caradio will consist of running on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday each week increasing my mileage till I get to 13.1
    Monday- Legs
    Tuesday run 3 miles
    Wednesday - back and biceps
    Thursday- run 3 miles
    Friday- chest and triceps
    Saturday- Cardio and yoga if there is time
    Sunday- relax and do no work outs
    I don't plan on doing cardios on my weight train days If someone thinks this is wrong please let me know

Meals for this week
    M1- fruit protein smootiie
    M2- vegetable egg quiche 1/2 ww bagels
    M3- 1/2 cup tuna 1/2 cup raw spinach 2 wasa crackers
    M4- Protein shake
    M5- apple &almonds
    M6- dinner will vary I've taken out fish and chicken and ground turkey to prep meal for te fame and I for dinner
    M7- might or might not happen depends if I'm hungry or craving sugar. Not sure what is the best idea either a small tangerine and water or a protein shake.
    so that's it that's my plan. I've taken my measurements haven't taken my pictures yet... Not really fond of seeing myself half naked. I hope to gain more knowledge along the way. :-)

lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilvonne28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay question time
    1. Do I really have to build a base by bulking to get the results I want? or can I just lift and eat at 1600 calories and wait for the muscles to show?
    2. I don't do Macros because I feel like such a failure when I don't hit them. I've always been under on my Protein and over on my Carbs do they really matter at this point?
    3. I know the weight on the scale shouldn't matter but can I really get down to a size 6 and stay at 154 pounds? I can't seem to drop below 154. I'll post my workout later after I do my 11 am workout.

Legs day Done! I need to up my weights next week because I can still walk and my legs are not fatigued. I use the JeFit app to log my workouts

15 minute warm up on the ellipitcal

Leg Extensions 3x12- 40
    Dumbell Step ups 3x12-15
    Seated Leg Curls 3x12- 40
    Pile Squats 3x12-25
    leg press 3x12- 90
    still leg deadlifts 3x12- 45

So I've uploaded my front before picture, and Its as bad as I thought it would be. I got my run in today didn't hit 3 miles more like 2.64 I parked my car ran out and back and was short less than half a mile. Thursday is also a run day so I should hit 3 on Thursday. I felt good running outside wind in my face. then I did 3 sets of single leg calf raises. Good news is I am down to 153.4 today.... I only weigh in once a week so I'm already down a few. I switched my meal 2 and meal 1 today so I would have the carbs for the run. The rest of my meals will go as planned in the second post. I have hit my workout goal for today and will eat all my meals in my cooler. NO EXCUSES!

Yesterday was a good and bad bay. I got my run in but not the 3 mile mark I wanted to hit. I parked my car at one point ran to a designated point and ran back only hit 2.65 miles but It was closer to the ideal disatance than further away which was awesome. The first half was all downhill and the second half of course was all up hill. I got done and had to run to a doctors appointment and I left my cooler at home (BAD IDEA) I also missed my Protien shake post run so I was starving. I stopped at Fresh and Easy to pick up some Chili for lunch and then ran into 7-11 for a cup of coffee. (ANOTHER BAD IDEA) thats when the binge hit. I bout a big bite hot dog and a snicker and ate it in the car on the way to work. I then had some hummus with crackers and a juice. thats it no water no nothing I had such a headache by the end of my work day I wanted to cry. I redemmed myself by only having fish and veggies for dinner and a ton of water. Alas today is a new day. Back and Bis today I have my cooler here with me at work and I'm eating everything in it today. NO EXCUSES!

Workout for the day done. I decided to go back to my roots and use my old Cathy Savage workout since I didn't complete it back in 09 when I paid for it.
    so I have the Wonder Woman workout I did workout A which consisted of
    Assisted Pull ups- mid grip 3x12x110
    Seated BB military press 3x12x20 then knocked it down to 15
    Pull ups eccentric for this one I just did the assisted with 70 pounds instead of the 110
    Single arm side raises 3x12x10
    Lat Sweeps 3x12x20
    BB front raise 3x12x18
    15 minutes of warm up using the jump rope

I'm thinking I might want to up this weight as well so next week I'll increase each one by 5 and decrease the Assisted pull ups by 5 and go from there. My arms were shaking at the end which I like lets me know I am getting fatigued. Total Calorie burn via my heart rate monitor is 330 calories. My eating has been on target today no outside food from my bag. Its a good day

I"M SORE! not OMG I can't walk sore but man I felt that workout yesterday sore. My whole body is a little sore Legs from running and now upper body from the workout yesterday. Today is a run day! We will make an attempt at 3 miles today. Last nights dinner was sautee shrimp with old bay seasoning 1/2 a sweet potato and green beans. Got up on the scale too. Not an official weight day just wanted to see where I stood, I'm still at 153 which is fine with me as long as it didn't read 156. Got to keep moving.

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lilvonne28 View Post
    I"M SORE! not OMG I can't walk sore but man I felt that workout yesterday sore. My whole body is a little sore Legs from running and now upper body from the workout yesterday. Today is a run day! We will make an attempt at 3 miles today. Last nights dinner was sautee shrimp with old bay seasoning 1/2 a sweet potato and green beans. Got up on the scale too. Not an official weight day just wanted to see where I stood, I'm still at 153 which is fine with me as long as it didn't read 156. Got to keep moving.
    being sore is the worst, but it gets better.
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

Okay so I did my weekly weigh in and boo I'm back to 156 guess that means I need to start counting Macros huh!. Geez whenever I attempt to do this I always go over on my carbs and don't meet my Protien intake or bust my calories completely. I can't stand it... Okay rant over
    Meals for the week are as follows and as usual I prep on Sunday and take my cooler to work every day.
    M1- spinach,strawberry, blueberry smoothie coffee no sugar w sugar free cream.
    M2- 3 HB eggs w 1/2 cup kasi go lean crunch 1/2 cup plain soy milk
    M3- Black bean turkey chili
    M4- Protien shake if its a lift day/ If its a run day/ 3 mini bell peppers 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese
    M5- Dinner took out ground turkey/ Salmon and Chicken breast to make dinner for the week.
    I missed 3 workouts. my Friday lift day and my saturday yoga day and my monday lift day. I was off and I relaxed which everyone says its great but my scale dosen't think so. Its a new week time to do better.

I'm a loser, I haven't gotten a workout in at all this week. Between appointments on Monday, Taking my son to the doctor yesterday and meetings today. Couple that with a 45 minute commute and you have me. NO EXERCISE LIZ! feeling like a loser!

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Howdy

Just my 2 cents.

Good habits (consistency) don't happen overnight so be less harsh on yourself and get back to it soon as you can. Like your title one day at a time.

/back to lurk
    Last edited by beatha; 04-25-2012 at 06:37 PM.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

So I finally made it to the gym today! Yay Me! I also did got my Macros right and entered them into myfitnesspal, and after I loaded all of my calories for yesterday I was under my intake by 1 calorie! Can you believe that. I also ate a very nasty BLT with avocado and had fries that took up 648 calories. Won't do that again because now my stomach is in turmoil. I have been doing so well since the first of the year NO SODA NO FAST FOOD! I can count on my hands how many times I've eaten fast food this year or had a soda. But I was in a rush and had a BLT with avocado from Farmer boys. Anywhoo I did intervals today using the C25K app 8 Intervals 6.0 3.5 with the last one going at 7.0. Then did legs today I upped my weight by 5 like I said I would and my legs were shaking at the end. Felt Great! had a semi decent lunch of beef bugogi and brown rice and now I have massive sugar cravings. But I haven't caved. I'm going to try what I read about drinking some water waiting 10 minutes and if I still feel like I want some sugar then eat the sugar. I've made it 20 minutes so I think I'm going to be okay. I want to go to yoga tonight but I am still having a hard time telling myself its okay to take the boys out of day care and then put them back into day care at the gym for Yoga. I think I'll wait till saturday or Sunday. My oldest son (age 6) likes going to the daycare at the gym because they have TV's and video games and I don't let him do either Sunday thru Thursday the lilttle one (14 months) I'm not so sure about He is usually ready for bed by 7:00 and I don't want to mess up his schedule. What's a mommy to do? Oh does anyone know of a cleanser I can drink to clean out my digestive track. I have had major gas all week and I would like this to stop. Maybe I'll just juice some veggies tonight mix in some flax seed oil and drink it down. That will clean me out for sure! (sorry for the TMI)

Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Howdy

Just my 2 cents.

Good habits (consistency) don't happen overnight so be less harsh on yourself and get back to it soon as you can. Like your title one day at a time.

/back to lurk
    I know this but I just feel like I have been starting over for so long, and that is how it starts a few days of craziness and I am back to square 1, I think I have square 1 I would like to move on to square 2 or maybe 3 please. Thanks though

So I am scheduled to do Arms and back today and I pushed my workout time back from 11:30 to 2:30 I really hope. No I WILL make my gym time today. It finally dawned on me that the reason my stomach has been in turmoil is becuase I have been eating Kashi go lean crunch every day for my M2 and black bean turkey chili for my M3. NOTE TO SELF... Don't eat beans and 7 whole grains on a mission on the same day. I e-mailed my friend to ask her if she had a workout partner and that I was lonely. When we were stationed together in Japan I could always count on her to lift "real weights" with me. But now most of my female friends are into marathon running and Triathalons and not into weights. I don't want to be a stick figure. Alas I lift alone.

So I made my workout at 2:30 as planned! and I made it to yoga on Saturday it was very refreshing to be back on the mat. Since I can't stretch regularly I need the Yoga to stretch me out and give me the extra quiet time away from the little ones to be in my own space. I also tried some Yoga poses in class that I would like to work on. I see all these awesome Yoga poses on motivational posters and I'm like "I CAN DO THAT" to me it shows a sign of inner strength.
    My lifting on Friday was Cathy Savage workout A. I upped my weights on all of these by 5 except for the single side arm raises I went from 10 to 12.5. I felt the burn!
    Assited pullups mid-grip 3x12x70
    Seated BB Military Press 3x12x 25
    Lat Sweeps 3x12x 25
    Single arm side raises 3x12x 12.5
    BB front raises 3x12x20

RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedZaftig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beatha View Post

/back to lurk
    ^^^This...welcome to my world hehe. You have my full support!
    In the immortal words of The Doors, 'The time to hesitate is through.'

Thanks for your support

Originally Posted by RedZaftig View Post
    ^^^This...welcome to my world hehe. You have my full support!

Got my weight training in today Cathy Savage workout C 15 minute warm up on the bike then hit Chest and Back today. I felt strong untill I went to get my body fat done and the PT used the handheld body fat machine. Then she replies " Your in the Obses category, let me know if you need my help you've got a LOT of work to do" OBESE! really! my BF is 30.1%. Talk about a atom bomb dropping on your head. So I go take my measurements and nothing has changed took my pictures too. I'm still the same as I was two weeks ago. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I think I was better off not knowing what my BF% was. I've given up everything NO soda, No Juice, No fast food, No Candy, NO white rice, sugar, or pasta. I've even given up the sugar in my coffee as of two weeks ago. I've been on this no nothing kick since the first of the year and I've made no progress.... how many days of one day at a time before something happens? I feel like I'm on a stationary bike to nowhere. Oh well going to post my workout and I'm going to bed. I've got to redo my macros again for a OBESE person.
    Barbell Bent over row 3x12x30
    Push up on exercise ball 3x12x
    Cable seated Row 3x12x55
    Barbell Incline Bench press 3x12 using the olympic bar
    Dumbell Incline Flye 3x12x15

Lightbulb Enlightenment

I didn't work out yesterday since I was a little down from the mean personal trainer lady on monday. Boo me I should have used this to fuel my fire. However, I forgot about one of the awesome perks of being in the military is FREE health advice and counseling. I went to my Health and Wellness center and got a Bod Pod done. It showed me at 35% which again is crazy to me since I can fit into size 10 pants and they are loose on me. She gave me some suggestions to make to my eating. I.E. cut my fruit intake out by 50% and no carbs at my meal 5. All of the other stuff I was already doing I.E. no fast food, no junk food, no soda, pairing a carb and a protein at all meals. She also suggested that I do more cardio. Usually my schedule looks like this

Monday- 15 minute warm up lift Legs/shoulders
    Tuesday- running 3.5 miles or more to train for marathon
    Wednesday 15 minute warm up lift Back and Bis
    Thursday marathon running
    Wednesday 15 minute warm up Chest and Tris
    Friday marathon running
    Saturday- Cardio/Yoga class
    Sunday- Complete rest

She suggested that I change my 15 minute warm ups to 20-25 minutes of HIIT and my Thursday morning run to Interval training to increase my speed. She also wants to see me in 4 weeks so we can tweak my program a little. She said I had a good start, but with a few modifications I should be able to get my BF% down in no time and start seeing some muscles again. Again this was all completely FREE and I didn't feel the way I did leaving Golds gym the other day. I should have gone to her first!

So after I left that I went to spin class to burn some goo (the lady tired to kill me) and did legs.... I realized mid squat that I HATE my leg routine. I hate lunges! I like deadlifts and calf raises and maybe squats but that is about it. I'm on the hunt for some leg exercises to add to my routine. One day at a time.

No workout yesterday, I wasn't feeling all that great again don't know what going on but I just felt blah so I rested. After speaking to a couple of my fitness obsessed friends. I have come to the conclusion that I have fitness ADD, I can't stick to one program and I have TOO many goal. I was convinced they were all interrelated and that I could accomplish 4 of them interchangebly. But after my intervention I have to drop my goal of doing those awesome yoga poses and gaining muscle.

With my BF percentage being what it is i need to focus on leaning out and running my half marathon which I have already paid for so that is what I am going to do. A friend of mine sent me a copy of Afterburn by Alwyn Cosgrove. So I read through that and decided to use that to help me along. TODAY! not going to start on monday my day 1 was today. Its pretty much what I was doing before just adding my HIIT after my weights which is something I wasn't doing before.

I was a die hard cardio then weights type of girl but OMG today I did the weight training then the HIIT and I was shaking post workout and burned 100 more calories than normal it felt great. I'm going to do the workout Jar Idea adding a dollar for everywork out and when I reach 100 go and buy myself something nice so 1 dollar in today 99 more to go. My new workouts and Macros will go as follows.

Calories 1560
    Carbs 97g
    Protein 156g
    fat 60g
    Day 1 Afterburn workout 1 and HIIT
    Day 2 running
    Day 3 Afterburn workout 2 and HIIT
    Day 4 running
    Day 5 Afterburn workout 1 and HIIT
    Day 6 running/spin
    Day 7 rest
    TODAY!
    Day 1 W1 Afterburn workout Its a super set
    A1 Squat 3x20x45
    A2 T-pushups 3x8xbw
    B1 Step up 3xbwx20
    B2 Seated cable row to neck 3x25x20
    C1 SHELC 3x20xbw
    C2 Swiss ball Crunch 3xbwx20
    19 minutes of HIIT 5 minute warm up 1 minute level 10 2 minutes level 3 repeat for 3 sets 5 minute cool down I did this on the bike today... it was awesome.
    Tomorrow I run the Susan B Coleman Race for the cure 5k
    So that is my plan the Afterburn program is 16 weeks so send consistency vibes my way

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    You started around the same time I did! Keep it up. A year from now we're going to be hotties.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

Angry Glass Half Empty

So I ran the Susan B race on Saturday as planned, it was super windy and my time was 37:45 my worst 5k time EVER! but its another workout done so I moved on.
    Yesterday I was not feeling all that great again but instead of wollowing in self pity I went on a 4 mile run, I felt slightly better but I'm still in a funk today. The scale is still on my side somewhat and has not gone up so that is a success.
    Today I have weights planned afterburn workout number II with 19 minutes of HIIT afterwards. We shall see how that goes. Does anyone have any ideas for what to do with spinach? I need some new recipies. So as the topic says my glass is half empty and I'm feeling pretty pessismistic today. AF is not in the vincinity so its not that. I'll just have to push thorugh. #onedayatatime#

One Day at a time SUCKS!

Yep I'm still being a negative Nancy I didn't workout Tuesday because I went home early from work sick! My 4 mile run in 35MPH wind gusts reeked havoc on my sinus and I was a snotty mess, so I took some Benadryl and got some rest. Yesterday I did make my workout did the After burn weight lifting routine 1 again and 19 minutes of HIIT after. This morning my bum is sore and so are my abs which is a good thing I guess, but I got on the scale again and I'm at 155.0 so my weight is holding steady.

I'm not as patient as I'm trying to be and I HATE IT! While I was changing in the locker room at golds yesterday there was the super mean PT in there (the one who told me I was obese) with another PT in there and this tiny little lady who is going to do a bikini competition, she was standing there in her underwear and they were critiquing her and making a plan for her to tone up even more. I looked at her, and was like I have way more muscle than she does. Unfortunately it hiding under a nice little layer of fluff.

ARGH this frustrates me because I don't think I'm fat but I'm not skinny either I'm smedium (yes I made up that word) and I just kept wondering how long? How long is this going to take? How long do I have to keep saying oh no I won't eat that and Oh not I can't drink that till I see some changes? I know I've only been working at this for like 2 seconds but then I read about women and their 2 year journeys and I'm like 2 YEARS! 730 days of one day at a time! My patience is already wearing thin. Okay rant done for today. I have intervals on deck for today, and its supposed to be 99 by the end of the day so I'm shooting for getting them in during lunch. Hope everyones day is going better than mine.

Lets end out the week with the negative and start next week anew... I am still fighting a sinus headache that won't go away so I missed my workout yesterday and will probably miss it again today. I got on the scale for my official weigh in and I'm at 155. Oh and I had a carb binge yesterday I didn't go too overboard but I had WAY more than I should have.

It all started with a doughnut craving I had early in the morning didn't eat the evil thing but I had a quaker square instead thinking that would satisfy my sugar cravings... WRONG! I ended up eating a whole bagel for breakfast, half a hamburger bun at lunch a luna bar during afternoon snack and a 100 calorie SO icecream bar after dinner. This is why I don't do well on low carb. I'm good for 3 or 4 days then I get these incredible sugar cravings. I even drank 80oz of water yesterday trying to fight the urge to abstain. Last night I made fish and a broccoli cauliflower veggie mix with sweetpotato fries for dinner, for the fam. I didn't eat the sweet potato fries because I couldn't get them to get crispy. So I'm eating those leftovers for lunch today. Hopefully my sinus meds will kick in and I can get in a workout tonight or at least function enough to get in some weights and a spin class tomorrow. It's been a rough week but hey, I'm still here and still journaling. So stick with me through the good and the bad right?

The weekend was alright I got to go to spin class on Saturday and I didn't destroy my meals on Mother's day so it was an overall success. Friday is two week picture and weight in so we shall see what happens. Its so crazy how all of this is still a mystery to me no matter how much I read. Just when I think I might have it figured out I feel like I have to go back to the drawing board again. I'm not giving up just attempting not to lose steam.

I have ben journaling for a month now which is a good thing and the longest I have kept up with a journal in a long time. Got my weights amd HIIT in on Monday Tuesday was a "FAT DAY" I couldn't work out becuase my son was not feeling well so I had to take him to the doc. Afterwards we went to a movie and I ate crap ALL DAY. I know I'm going to pay for that later. Wedensday got just my weights in and it was an okay day with my food. Today I have just cardio on the books which I will get in this afternoon and I have measured and weighted my food out for the next 5 days. I'm going to drop my calories down to 1200 for a few days to see how I feel and if I can handle the drop. Something has got to give, maybe its my "FAT DAY" I don't have them very often I've maybe had three since the start of the year... Still trying to wrap my head around becoming anal retentive about my eating... I already weigh most things, but when i read others posts about how or why they are not losing weight it always goes back to.."Are you keeping track of everything that goes into your mouth?" I keep thinking everything.... even the two fruit loops that I might pop into my mouth when I make my sons cereal in the morning? or the one sliver of chicken breast I might taste as I'm making dinner? do I really have to be that anal to notice any progress, and cardio do I really have to do 1 hour+ of cardio 4 days a week to notice a difference. Is this all even worth it? Then people say well if you want it bad enough it is. #onedayatatime#

Red face I'm Back!

Well It's been 12 days since my last entry but it hasn't been 12 days since my last work out. I've made 6 workouts over the past 12 days so with two of those being rest days I'm at 60% for my workouts which is a D. but some working out is better than none at all, and with my husband being back from his trip (at least for a couple of weeks) I'll be able to get my extra cardio in. Lets look at last week in review.
    Mon- Weights & HIIT
    Tue- Nothing boo
    Wed- Weights and HIIT
    Thurs- Nothing boo
    Fri- Weights and HIIT
    Saturday- nothing boo
    Sunday 4.5 mile run
    Monday Weights & Hiit & 15 minute treadmill climb
    Tonight the plan is to go to spin class. Already got dinner ready to go so all hubby has to do is feed the boys and get them ready for bed while I'm at spin. I plan to go all 6 days this week and rest on Sunday which is my regular rest day. What I have done is changed my caloric burn goal to over 500 calories so after my weights and Hiit if my Polar dosen't say 500. Either I stay on the machine I'm on till it hits 500 if I'm close or I change machines. Yesterday when I was done my polar only said 433... So I said okay Treadmill incline it is! I stayed on till I hit 535. Calories in Calories out right? Oh I have noticed that my butt is slowly going away... Why is that the first thing to go? butt, boobs, back, abs. That's the way it goes for me and I had forgotten all about that until I looked in the mirror this weekend and noticed my bottom looking less inflated than usual. It's alright with me as long as I reach my goal. Oh and my scale is now playing with 154-152 instead of 156-153. Its slow but its progress,

My meals have been okay still none of the bad things I don't need. My anniversary was on Friday and we went to dinner on sat. Guess where? The Melting Pot... My husband and I shared veggies, steak, chicken, lobster, all cooked in a awesome bulion(sp) broth, we had salads with vinegrette. The bad part was the bread with the spinach artichoke cheesy dip, I stuck to more of the veggies and dip than bread. and the Dessert it was white chocolate/dark chocolate dipped fruit and little bits of cake. So Sat was a cheat day but it could have been a lot worse, we could have gone to a real steak house like I wanted to or Fridays or applebee's. Hence the 4.5 mile run on Sunday morning.

I have also discovered a new snack (new to me but maybe not to you) Rice cakes and peanutbutter! OMG! hubby got back and brought home some lightly salted organic rice cakes, I was like this is dry but add 1/2 a tsp of peanutbutter and you have yourself a delicious treat. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but since I can't eat those this is a close second for me. I love when I can find replacements for the things I give up.

Okay I'm back on it my birthday goal of 132 by 32 won't be realized in 7 days but I'm going in the right direction and that is all that matters.#onedayatatime#

On Tuesday I made my spin class as planned, but I was only working off of minimal sleep and didn't do as well as I had hoped, I also made my full body weight workout yesterday. Then I get home and have a very interesting debate with my husband about my program, everytime I tell him what I'm doing he makes a comment about how I need to be doing this or I need to focus on that and how what I am doing is not working; and how I need to just stop feeling guilty and go to the gym, and how it shouldn't matter about my calories as long as I stay away from the crap drink my gallon of water a day take a pre workout and lift properly I.E. doing two body parts per day with two exercises per body part lift heavy and do just a warm up on the cardio and run on my run days that I should lose weight faster than what I'm doing now. So I made the suggestion that he write a program for me so we are working out together tomorrow and again on saturday so he can "see where I'm at" and we are going to go from there. Taking a deep breath and trying to go with the flow on this one. #oneslowdayatatime#

Red face My weekend!

So Thursday afternoon per my husbands guidance I took a semi rest day. I had PT (physical training) so they decided to play touch football. (BAD IDEA) there is a reason why I don't do contact sports either I get hit in the head or I get injured. so what happened on Thursday I got injured, I got "touched" by a hefalump in my flight and she knocked me down and I scrape my right knee and twist my left ankle. So I end up sitting out the rest of the game.

Friday Morning First workout with the hubby its a Back and Bicep day the exercise went as follows
    Alternating Hammer curls
    10x10
    10x15
    10x20
    Drag Curls
    10x15
    10x20
    10x8(failure)
    Preacher Curls
    10x15
    10x20
    8x25 (failure)
    Close grip lat pull downs
    10x45
    10x50
    10x55
    Wide grip lat pull downs
    10x50
    10x55
    8x60
    Assisted pull ups
    3xfailure 70 pounds

Saturday Ran 5 miles in 52 minutes felt good to get those miles in

Sunday Chest and Triceps
    Dumbbell bench press
    10x20
    10x25
    10x25 (failure)
    Tricep Dumbell kickback
    10x15
    10x20
    8x25(failure)
    dumbell one arm tricpes extensions
    10x15
    10x20
    8x25 (failure)
    Cable Triceps pushdowns
    10x17.5
    10x22.5
    8x27.5 (failure)
    over head tricep press
    10x17.5
    10x22.5
    8x27.5 (failure)
    Machine Fly
    10x45
    10x55
    8x65(failure)
    Dips
    3xfailure
    Pushups
    3x20

All in all it was a good workout. I have learned that I CANNOT do cardio with my husband he wants to reach over and touch my treadmill. That is like me touching the steering wheel while he is driving. a big no no. Otherwise it was nice to have him there to push me when I reached failure and we got to spend some time together doing something we both enjoy, and we didnt' kill one another BONUS! Today is legs day. I need to get on a Mon-Sat schedule I don't like working out on Sundays... So I need to learn to trust the process.....#learningtotrust#

Still getting it in!

Monday was legs day I love legs!, while I was at the gym the very mean personal trainer lady actually came up and talked to me. She was making chit chat while I was doing the seated calf raise machine. all in all she offered to help me out if I needed it. I told her I just changed up my program and am getting better with my consistency and upping my weight. I told her I just need to trust the process and continute to come to the gym, she smiled politely and walked off. I continuted my leg workout as follows
    Leg press
    10x95
    10x100
    10x105
    Leg Curls
    10x50
    10x55
    10x60
    Smith Machine Squats
    10x50
    10x55
    10x60
    Barbell seated calf raise
    10x20
    10x30
    10x40
    Lying leg curls
    10x50
    10x55
    10x60
    I realized today I need to up my weights on my legs, because I'm not even sore

Tuesday was my birthday so I took a 100% rest day and didn't go to the gym, I didn't eat that bad no birthday cake but I am saving up for this weekend when I know I'll have a couple of glasses of wine

Wedensady Back and Bicep day the exercise went as follows
    Alternating Hammer curls
    10x15
    10x20
    8x22.5
    Drag Curls
    10x15
    10x20
    10x8(failure)
    Preacher Curls
    10x20
    10x30
    8x30 (failure)
    Close grip lat pull downs
    10x45
    10x50
    10x55
    Wide grip lat pull downs
    10x50
    10x55
    8x60
    Assisted pull ups
    3xfailure 70 pounds

While I was at the gym I went during the 5-7 pm rush muscle heads everywhere and since my gym is running a 15.99 a month special there are tons of folks in there taking up space and cardio bunnies on all the machines. Anyway as I'm doing my hammer curls I pick up the 20s and I get all of these weird looks like I'm not supposed to be hammering out 20s so then I go and grab the 22.5s and I get the same looks, like I'm going to turn into Zena warrior princess right before their eyes. It's insulting, how does everyone else deal with stares. Then I get a guy ask me for my close grip attachment while I'm doing my lat pull downs when a guy doing close grip row right across from me is using it too. its like "Oh the guy needs his more than you need yours when are you going to be finished" Geez I could scream. But I finished my set and moved on.

Thursday - Run day
    did 3 miles in 34 minutes today Now I feel it in my legs Oh man!
    Still plugging away still trusting the process